Reviews for Of Mischief and Marauding
ley chapter 1 . 2/4
Ohhh.. Nooo, please update again. I know it has been about ten years, but please please pleaseee.. The beginning of the story is very amazing, you. Should update soon.. Aam stil waititng for you..
Le fay
DangerGirl123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
can someone continnue this story
gloriakazama chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Omg! I love this fic! A lot of people botch hermione/marauder fics but i loved this one! Hermione here kind of reminds me of Katherine (from vampire diaries maybe you watch it?) though so if possible maybe make Hermione a little more...well...Hermione-ish. Y'know, bossy book-worm, know-it-all kind of girl? But hey, this is your fic and i wouldnt want to impose! Great fic though :)
LionsWing chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Please write the actual fic, it sounds really good! I'm always looking for more James Potter/Hermione Granger, and I want to know what Hermione's attitude to Lily will be! I love the personification of the hat and how you changed it up a little, making Sirius' character more prominent and how he was affected by his cruel family clearer. Write the actual fic, please!
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I love it! Hope there is more :)
hateme101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
update soon please
Shannon the Original chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Update soon please
whisper by angel's chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I see that it's been six years, but I really would like to update the story. I love it, this very interesting
Lady Oblivious chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
awesome and intriguing! Please continue! Fantastic start! Lady O.
BoOkSaReMyLyF chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
contuine! this is an awesome story!
Crystalrose368 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hi, I wanted to say that this was a great prologue & I'm looking forward on reading it in case you update it, though it has been almost 6 years. James & Hermione are one of my favorite Harry Potter couple, so this story is a great shoo-in for me to read later on. :D
B14nk chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Just wondering if this is as far as you are going to go with this story?
Georgiana chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Sounds awesome! Please continue. 8D
Moonlight Grace chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
AHHHHH... i'm on the edge of my seat with excitement and yearning to know more. I love where this is going and hope to read more.
Midnightsfyre chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
love it! i hope you continue!