Reviews for Taking a header or staying the course
nightnovice chapter 17 . 4/9/2015
Since this was finito so long ago, I waited until I read the whole tale to comment. BRAVO! I wish the season end had been this vision of hope, joy and passion. Truly inspired. Thank you!
ImTheNana chapter 17 . 2/5/2015
This was a great story! I loved the little twists and turns, so fun! Would been cool to see a sequel. Now off to check out more stories.
AliB1149 chapter 17 . 11/20/2014
Such fun to read. Love seeing a kinder, less prattish side of Logan. And grins for the cool HP reference in the final chapter. :)
alexxis-820-924 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I dont understand what colin said at the end
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
" "This is what happens when you give Gilmore alcohol, food, and attention. I bet you aren't supposed to feed her after midnight either...Now lets watch the movie" " haha Gremlins reference... I'm loving this story!
jacksperluvr chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
liked
Ariauna chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
love it
Alice chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
I can understand creating OC's but the introduction of Tressa was terrible (no offense). If you had wanted her in the story you should have slowly worked her in. Instead you put her in and have Finn instantly fall for her. Finn is known for having a love of redheads, but that was just badly done. Characters need development not a momentary appearance. We got a dramatic . Apart from that the story so far has been very good.

FYI - Christopher was an only child.
jaufanfic chapter 17 . 11/6/2011
I loved this story all in one go! I was fantastic! Really enjoyed it!
jaufanfic chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
OH I AM LOVING THIS! THIS IS AMAZING! CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
Julie Sue chapter 17 . 10/31/2011
soooo very cute! :)) cute cute!
Julie Sue chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
this story is sooo good! im def adding your name to my list of to read!
Julie Sue chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
ahhh im loving it! for sure!
Julie Sue chapter 14 . 10/31/2011
what a cute story! i know i sound like a broken re3cord but its sooooooooooo true!
Julie Sue chapter 13 . 10/31/2011
ahh im glad Mitchum likes them! :)) i hate it how his parnets hate them! such a cute cute story!