Reviews for One of Those Days
YaoiOtakuWriter chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh gosh, loved it. I don't usually read SoraXRiku stories but this was super cute and hilarious. XD
CrazyWhatIfGirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Tee hee hee hee! Excuse me while I giggle like a hormone-crazed teenage girl... That's awesome! Sora totally has my luck- I could just see most of that happening to me, except the hot guy at the bookstore would probably laugh at me. Man, I need to find the bookstore where Riku works and request something from the top shelves! ;) Great story! Hilariously random and adorable
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Heh, poor Sora. He's too cute for his own good! Loved this. :)
Transcendentalist Tangencies chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Haha, cute! :D
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
bwahahahahhahahaha/ AWESOME story! I wish all my days like that ended with a flirty guy asking me out...poor Sora, things just kept on getting worse! This made me giggle. :)
nyahxneko chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
HAHA, dinosaur boxers! Oh my goodness, I can't stop laughing, it's especially funny since my cousin has a pair and it happens to be his favorite

I absolutely loved this to death, thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I love this story :) so funny can I have a bad day like this? Pretty please? I'm pretty sure that a hot guy giving me his number and asking me out would make it all better.
iyfanatic chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Haha, poor little Sora. Those days are the worst... But at least he got a date with Riku out of it! Karma doesn't COMPLETELY hate him XD
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hilarious~ XD I love this :) ;) Definitely been there before.

xMDx
PyRo-the-FanBoy chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Awesome story, love the image of Riku as a bookstore worker hehe.
LilyFlare chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hahaha! This was adorable! Love, love, loved it. I'd give you some critique, but honestly, I wouldn't change a word.
Lead the Future chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
HAHAHH!

so cute :D

i loved it C:
keldjinfae chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This was adorable! Thank you so much! *giggles* Poor, poor Sora. But a terrible day probably ended up being one of the best of his life, so... it was all perfect, really. And I'm glad you won't be adding any more to this. Sometimes possibility and imagination are the best thing you can have. *grins*
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
very cute :)
fullofmisery chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aw! Very sequel worthy! (: Doesn't hurt to try, yeah. :)