Reviews for Loving From a Distance
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
You're kidding, right? Just leaving it at that, are you serious?! You need to update now! I don't care that it's been 7 years.
Medriella chapter 13 . 3/12/2007
You leave us with thin and mark this story complete? I think that's even worse than the authors who just up and leave a story. (no offense... .) This has been a great read, just PLEASE tell me that it's not the end! pwetty-pwese?

*Bravo for a really good (and addicting) story-

Meddie Ellie
QuothTheRaven666 chapter 13 . 1/6/2007
please please please pleasePLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me that there's a sequel to this! This is a cliffhanger and I'm going crazy not knowing what happened! I'm at the point where I'm about to tear my hair out! PLEASE tell me there's a sequel!
Really Useful Author chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Hi! So... I think you're a very good writer, but I think this story would be better if it wasn't a songfic. I just can't see Wolverine randomly bursting into song. I think the singing just makes everything a tad unrealistic and out of character. Or maybe it's just me... not a big songfic fan to begin with.
MYBIGBLUEBOX chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
gergous absolutly gerogous i love it keep writing!
Anna chapter 13 . 10/30/2005
So sad, you're going to make me cry! Please, some happy rogan soon! This is killing me. I really like this story, please update again soon!
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Aww, c'mon! This story is too good not to see it through to the end. Please update.
JayJay015 chapter 13 . 6/4/2005
Ok Chica, I updated mine now you have to update yours... um... or... (tries to think of a good threat) or... I won't give you your birthday present!

HA! How d'ya like them apples?

Hehe, just kidding, but PLEASE, ya gotta update! You're killing us all here! You can't just end it there!

Ok, I'm done ranting now. Great job!
Ashnan chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I'm reviewing chapter one because I've reviewed all the other chapters and they won't let me review a chapter more than once.

This is not a review. I'm just hoping that you have it set to email you when you get a review.

This is a plea for an update. PLEASE UPDATE!
Amy chapter 13 . 4/28/2005
Please write some more! Logan has to know. I cant wait to see his reaction. These 2 need eachother! PLEASE!
RhiannonUK chapter 13 . 4/27/2005
OMG. I am so enjoying this. Please update soon.
Ashnan chapter 13 . 4/21/2005
I had to log out so I could send you another review. I love this story still, after re-reading it, again. Please update soon!
shelaweena chapter 13 . 4/20/2005
Oh, please hurry back! I'm thoroughly fixated with this story now. It's just so good!
shelaweena chapter 9 . 4/20/2005
Ok, now Scott's an ass, and Logan is just...pitiful. I loved the flashbacks! I don't know what to think now. Gotta keep reading!
shelaweena chapter 5 . 4/20/2005
Ha Hah! I knew it! I know I'm completely behind here, but I just had to leave a review.

Normally the thought of Marie and Scott together sickens me, but Logan is being such an ass,(how did you put it...selfish bastard,)that I'm really ok, so long as Marie is happy. O

Off to read more now!