Reviews for Cravings
twilightromance4ever chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
it was all very good. but there were too many '!' at the end of sentences. But very good. you should do more :)
spike'smate chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
that was fully sic(my daughter tells me that "fully sic" means TOTALLY AWESOME) so wow great story
lkaplon chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
I know this was posted a while ago, but I just finished it. Once I started reading it, I was glad that it was completed, because I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen next. I really liked the Buffy/Willow conversation. The aura thing was an interesting and unique twist.
Carrie chapter 8 . 7/10/2005
i just read your story and OMG I LOVED IT!Very well done!
FiftyShadesOfVampires chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
This was good, I really enjoyed it.

AJ
ness345 chapter 8 . 6/26/2005
It was amzing, well done. I was gonna say please do more, but it's finished! Its a shame coz it was such a cute story! Well done.
leona chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
YAY! New chapters! Congratulations, these last few chapters have been excellent. I loved the part with Spike surviving a night of girly movies-it was priceless. I look forward to Buffy finally admitting her feelings!
katze24 chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
I was happy to see an update for this story. I am enjoying it. I am glad that Buffy is warming up to Spike. Can't wait for the next update.
LogansAngel chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I so love this story and am waiting with baited- breath for the next chapter
Countess Of The Slashed chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
Oi, and they say Spike is evil? You are at least ten times worse! How dare you leaving that chapter cliff-hanging! Update. Now!

*puppy-dog-eyes* Please?

Lolz...
juliesags7 chapter 6 . 6/13/2005
love it. update soon!
SashaJade chapter 6 . 6/13/2005
aw man would ya quit with the cliffhangers? anyways ilike this fic it's kind of fluffy but not to much
ness345 chapter 6 . 6/13/2005
Yey! this is really good, plz do more asap. Lovin all the spuffy!
Countess Of The Slashed chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
Aw, please update... *blinks eyes* Pretty please? . Excellent story until now! Keep up the good work!
cass2421 chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
Another great chapter, keep it up. Post soon.