Reviews for The Secrets We Keep
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Fuck that old man
Ani chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
I need a blowjob anyone up for it
Ani chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Want apic of my penis
Ani chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Sex vagina penis boobs cum
Ani chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Want some sex in here
Emily chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
You did an amazing job on this book! I am a huge Anakin and Padmae fan! I absoluetly loved it, and I wouldnt mind if the movie had gone this way!
I Am Not a Human Being chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
cool
SusanaStrWrsNrd97 chapter 12 . 8/13/2010
I loved reading this story, you are very talented!
lolita chapter 12 . 1/12/2010
i told you i was gonna read more of your wonderful work :)

well done! i really enjoyed this story! i wondered whether Anakin wanted the twins or not (its not really touched on in the movies at all). i thought you captured it magnificantly :) well done again!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
I love this story! I'm sure Padme did consider abortion, but the idea of having Anakin's children probably appealed to much to her when she learned of the news while Anakin was away and she was alone. I loved how Anakin stormed in and stopped Padme from aborting the pregnancy - so wonderfully written! And the ending was very eery, foreshadowing galore! lol Nice job!
vesxo chapter 12 . 1/23/2009
Amazing story! Please do another chapter where the twins are born. Please!

-Vesxo
Leia chapter 12 . 10/31/2007
Overall great details! I enjoyed reading your descriptions and you nailed Anakin's character perfectly. The only part I didn't like was the fact the Padme was even considering abortion- Padme would never do that, it's not in her character. She is always trying to do what is best for people, and the best for her baby would be of top priority. I do appreciate the happy ending with a bit of preshadowing though. It was awesum.
Erika chapter 12 . 12/31/2006
The story was funny in some parts, and thrillingly serious in others. I liked it, especially when anakin goes "This is my child too, dammit!”
x Rajah x chapter 12 . 8/20/2006
OMG GREAT STORY!
kitty kat chapter 12 . 12/1/2005
can you please contiue with this