Reviews for Encryptions
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
Aww... another brotherly love fic od Eppes brothers! Awesome!

This so great! Especially when Charlie want to save Don's life! And when Don protect Charlie from the gun shot! Really Awesome!

Amazing! Lovely! NICE!
Writer With Sprite chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Great work. I look forward to reading more of your material, when I am well enough to enjoy it.
Cutter12 chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
I enjoyed this story immensely. :D
tinkrbell225 chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
i love the brotherly love
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
VERY NICE!
hedi chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
The end of the 6th chapter you ask...Well it was terrific! Honestly I didn't know if you would let them live or not! It was very well written there, them kneeling, looking in the other's eyes. I could feel their despair and the love they felt for each other. And Alan not knowing just what a genius his son really is! That was cool... All in all a very good story. Thanx for sharing it!
astalder27 chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
Wow, great job! You are a terrific writer, i love every story youve written. Keep it up!
Nekon chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Love the story! It's nice to have Charlie not be portrayed in a pathetic manner, and instead try and save Donnie. Too often people write Charlie weak and whinie without a shread of backbone. I like the way you portrayed them and enjoyed the story!
thebondgirl chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
what else can i say? it was terrific - i loved it!:)
Charlie Quill chapter 9 . 1/20/2006
That's like my favourite phrase in french! And it was an incredible fic, thanks so much for sharing.

CQ
mouse8 chapter 9 . 12/8/2005
Great story with equal worrying on behalf of both brothers!
Freefall chapter 9 . 7/31/2005
This was fantastic! Great job on portraying the brother's emotions. Well done!
Freefall chapter 9 . 7/31/2005
This was fantastic! Great job on portraying the brother's emotions. Well done!
aceberlynn chapter 9 . 7/8/2005
oh my gosh, i thought you killed 'em! i was so mad there for a second, i thought, "figures it's just another author who likes to kill off the characters," but no! It was very moving... and very good that they lived. Thank you for letting them live! It wouldve been morbid otherwise!
Prof3ss3r Marsi chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
YAY! Great story, very cool. Good with grammar and spelling, nice plot, a little sappy, but needed and natural sappy. Awesome Story.