Reviews for ACT 09: RESIDENT EVIL 4 - Umbrella Rekindled
SamuraiGnoll chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
dude when are you hoing to bring out the next chapter i been waiting for 6 months anyways good bye and thanks for writing these stories
Innocent Nightmare chapter 8 . 10/21/2005
hey when are you going to update this story?i love to see it all since i have completed resident evil 4 i will understand it a little bit better ok?so update soon sayonara!
Shakahnna chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Kenny seems to be quite a nice guy actually. Like the sort that really shouldn't be there at all. Or maybe that is why it's perfect that he's there cause you need good people kicking around.

Krauser is aces though, I really like how you've done him. And he and Kenny play so well off of each other. Can tell that there might be some friction there later on though. Which can only be a good thing.
Shakahnna chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
You're obviously quite a talented writer, I really liked how you had Wesker and I hope this quality continues throughout the story.
Meestyna chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
wo! I love your writing style! o And I love Kenny too! Hope to see some more of him in this!
RE brotha chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
Write a fanfic about Jim Chapman and Yoko Suzuki! RE outbreak! play it! Jim is black and Yoko is japanese if u need a discription. love and Action got it?
Tankred chapter 8 . 5/28/2005
Hmm, are you going to include that crazy dude you met on CD 2? The 'Minigun-Man'?
Shadow Megaman chapter 7 . 5/11/2005
Great chapters! Sorry I've been gone for awhile and haven't reviewed or read since its hectic. Anyway, that was one hell of a shot in the dark when I met you online in RE:Outbreak #2! lol, that was outta nowhere! For somereason, the name clicked and I just had to ask you know? Anyway, great game you played, George is a good character. :)

Damn, Leon is a bit mean to Kenny! I mean, cmon Leon, what the hell. He had to! You wanted to protect Ada in Racoon, so Kenny wants to protect Ashley! lol
Vash2024 chapter 6 . 4/19/2005
Jeez, noctorro. It sure is taking you a while to update. Whats wrong? You sick?
Tankred chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
Hmm, a very different version of RE4, I like it, and hopefully this will end better than the game did, I didn't like Ada just running away like that at all.
Vash2024 chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. My computer crashed, had to get it fixed. Anyway, great chapters. I'm glad to see Leon and Kenny together again, even if they want to kill each other. Keep up the good work.
Squirrel54 chapter 6 . 3/29/2005
I've not read any of your other stories, so I have no idea who this Kenny is, but this is a good read.
Flamestrike chapter 7 . 3/29/2005
Ah poor Ada, she's losing her perpetual bitchyness. (Yes, I made that a word :P) ANyway, yet another great chapter. Can you do me a little favor? I posted a RE story a few days ago and even after ripping it down and posting it back up four times, it still doesn't show up except on my profile. I don't know how it looks to a reader and I want an honest opinion before i write any more. Just give it a quick peek, okay? One persons opinon is better then nobody's.

Bye now.

Update quickly or I'll sick the hounds of hell on thee.

Metal Harbinger chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
Hey Noc,

Sorry about not updating like I should be. I've kind of been in a slump lately and have been getting hit with a bunch of other ideas that have kind of sidetracked me a little from "Darkness Arises," but I haven't given up all hope and I hope to get some new stuff out soon.

Other than that, good chapter and the confrontation between Leon and Kenny was a very unique one to say the least.
Ash Night10 chapter 6 . 3/24/2005
Nice. But, where did the bottle come from? Does Saddler drink?

Great chapter. It was worth the wait.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »