Reviews for Portrait of her
chrlschrstnbny chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Awww update please :(
Felonyisacrime chapter 6 . 4/23/2008
hi umm... i like your story so if you dont update soon i'll hunt you down myself

lotsalove,

indi

p.s. you'll live if you update the story soon
cagarichan chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
i am so sorry for not updating.

I have already two chapters finished, so please wait~ I'll upload them soon, very soon. *sigh*

Gomen. gomen. gomen.
sehifona chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
hey how are you 2day? But why did you stop update? You should keep going! Anyway nice job and can you read my story and review too. My story is called Shaman Queen Spirits Power UP! And other too? Anyway thanks!

Len: Wow that is weird story to get annak but she forgot them already!

Me: :( Yeah I know but is sad though!

Len: O.o

Both: Anyway update soon and ja ne!
FCelcia chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
What? I don't like this Mae girl! Anyway, when will Yoh and Anna meet again? Please...ASAP! I won't let that guy take YOh's Anna away from Yoh! Yohna forever! And ever!
yo wuz up chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
i luv ur story plaease update some more ... CLIFFHANGER! whoa - stupid cliffys they are everywhere anyway update! ...please *sniff*
virish.valentine chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
please update soon!
cagari-chan chapter 5 . 5/18/2005
um... HAI! I'm goin' to do that! _; *sweat drops*
Sean Asakura chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
LISTEN IF YOU DO NOT GET ANNA TO REGAIN HER MEMORY I AND OTHER YOH X ANNA FANS WILL PERSONALLY SEND YOU TO THE STAR SANCTUARY
desmonstres chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
good story. and also...glomps isn't a real word. did you just make that up? cause it makes no sense whatsoever, but i still understand it. just change it cause it sounds weird. i think you meant 'plops' and not 'glomps'
Vash chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
Kind of a sad chapter. Update soon.
Cagari-chan chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
hello! Umm... I think I'm gonna update next week or tomorrow. Still typing the story
Hanji tho chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!
Vash chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
I hate cliffhangers. Great chapter. Update soon.
Lady.Zayriah chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
Aw! T_T I hope Anna will be ok. I don't want her to lose all her memories, especially her memories about Yoh and the promise. Well if she does lose her memory, Yoh will find a way to make her remember, it'll probably have something to do with the bracelet. Well update soon! n_n Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next! n_n