Reviews for Everybody Has a Birthday
Flarire chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
All I have got to say is, what does Superman think of all of this?
pat chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
loved your story about the bat family please tyr more
Argent-Jinx chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
The first time I read this was before my dog died about two years ago. Now I just read it again and I couldn't help but sob when I read about Amber. This is such a sweet story.

Lynette Lyon
White Elf1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I have to say that this story set me into a fit of laughter. The best part was when Batman confronted the company president: "You. Stole. My. Dog." *snicker* That was absolutely classic, I loved it! You have a nice writting style that is enjoyable to read.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Puppy!

Good job, I really enjoyed this.

-Lover of Angelus

P.S. - Was there anything going on between Batman and Superman?
Get Real Or Die chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Aww. How often does Superman look like an earnest dog? Love the story.
Brittany Brown chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
aww. I love it. nothing is better than a bond between a man and his dog, and when that man is Batman(a man I love a lot) is that man with my favorite kind of dog, its even tell you the trueth, I don't agree one little bit with what you said about animal experimentation. I love animals, probably more than people, and anyone who tries to hurt them will pay dearly.I love the story because it is so sweet and shows Batman actually having a conscience and its so cute to see or read of him interacting withsomething small and fluffy. I like a lot of your for the story.
unseen watcher chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Various reactions: Aw! BWAHAHAHAHAA! Take that scum! and *sniffle*
Griffin16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Wow. I thought it was just going to be completely hilarious and nonsense, but it was great! Really sweet...another side of the stern batman...awesome. Keep it up.
funvince chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I have a feeling that a certain little girl is going to get many visits from members of the Bat clan. This was very amusing though I'm a little surprised how easily Clark went to a new owner. Dogs tend to be intensely loyal, but I guess Clark has incorporated some Bat values.
JRK chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Like someone else said, I would have liked to seen Superman's reaction of Bruce calling him Clark. Besides that, it was preety good.
robster72 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
A wonderful story and a great ending. I'm always a sucker for dogs! I look forward to reading some more of your stories!
Allyse chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
This was really wonderful! The only thing missing was having Clark and Lois find out about this. Of course, if they had, Lois would have had a puppy named "Bruce" in their apartment faster than a speeding bullet. :)

Great little touches of characterization from everybody. Well done!
Whistlingfish chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
That was brill. You wrote it perfect everyone as they should be, and such a lovely little pup I wanted to own him. Loved your ending. Well done !
ghostninja85 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
This was very nice. I really liked how you incorporated Clark into the Batclan.

Also, how did everything go? Is it a boy or girl?

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.