Reviews for Sweet Seduction
Nice )
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
totali hot
KagomeRei chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Hm, I wonder, did you take the story from the extra in the manga Selfish Love? Because that was almost word for word the lines in the manga. I will not you change a few things, but yea, not good.
ShiniBarton chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
Yes, I can definetely say "ear fetish" lol. Cute story.
Rein-kun chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Since I saw that you took an idea from a manga, I'm never going to read anything you have to write again unless you apologize. That's seriously not cool, man. Think about it
deathgoddess1313verizon.net chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
There is an issue here, this story is a complete rip-off of a manga I read, right down to what they say. Couldn't have you have come up with your own ideas instead of stealing someone elses?
Morbid-Obsession chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
that was intersting! good by the way!_
GermenGodSender chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Continue... it's so cool!1
theREALmeaningofinsane chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
its a review-a-thon :D hehehehe I JUST LOVE YOUR STORIES I LOVE THEM please please PLEASE continue

PLEASE :]
Mazoku-sempai chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Oh my goodness. I read something practically exactly like this from this manga I bought. It was called Selfish Love and it had like these four little one shots at the end. I swear that is the exact dialogue from the book. I think the one shot was called Sweet Seduction?
Chishio Ame chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
i loved it
rebecca chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
*turns in to a evil zobmie* MUST READ MORE!
Doragon Reifujin chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
hot...hot...hot...hot...hot...hot...hot...hot...you must add detales. by good pairing
Shinoga Hibiki chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
Well lookie here PLAGERISM! Honestly you steal the work of a published manga artist and try to pass it off as your own. That's so freaking sick!

Are you really so lame that you can't think of your own stories. You didn't even alter it to fit the characters well. What did you think that no one had read that manga or something?

Stay away from fanfiction until you can think up plots without having to steal them. Or atleast have the respect to state that you got the idea from reading a manga.

Honestly you even used the same lines word for word. It is a fun story too bad Naduki Koujima came up with it first.
Kofuna Koei chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
Oh my gosh! That was so cute! I loved it to death! Congratulations on such a beautiful fic! -