Reviews for Bad Luck
ShirukuKage chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Please don't take offense at what I say I'm not meaning to sound rude or dismissive of you or your talents as a writer. These are only my opinions.

The story was interesting, but what worries me is that the "lemon" when it starts (in chapter 2) proceeds more like a rape fic, than romance.

At the end you try to portray a mutual consent between the two, but at the beginning the was no consent which technically makes it rape. A better warning might help but mostly just take care in future fics, okay?
syla chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
ok that was the weirdest story i've read in my life.. o.O

no seriously... it was freaky

but can't say i didn;t like it! ... in a weird way...
shevaleon chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Hi! Sorry, but my review won't be a pleasant one. I was quite offended by this story. I don't think it IS really a plagiarism, but when you take someones story, translate it and then post it as your own without mentioning a thing that it's not your original... well that's just bad. The reason for my being so wrung up is that i'm a fan of Koujima Naduki's works and it really pains me to see her mangas "Worst Day" and "Yakkai na Egao" being used without a single mention of them. Though, I must admit that translation is pretty good.

And another thing, in chapter 2 you wrote Kurama's name instead of Quatre's - that's better be fixed.

Well that's all,

Hope I didn't offend you, but still made my point,

Hugs,

Anya
none chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
wow i read just read this and i really liked yur story, i also read yur profile, and ive seen the stories you write,mostly kur/hiei. im not a fan of them(sry!), but i aboslutely adore satoshi/daisuke, but i respect those who write hiei/kur! i think u should write more kur/yus because yur good at them in my opinion. keep on writing. i look forward to read more of yur stories!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
this is a crazy story! it's a AU right?
Captain Starseeker chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
that was very hot, very hot indeed! great job!

loyal fan and captain

starseeker
theREALmeaningofinsane chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
O.o weird but hell it still ROCKS!

P.S. I would like to says that this story is very good...thank you
Trueblue14 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I've read this from a manga, I actually own it It's from the first Selfish Love vol. 1, that's the dialouge from the 4 bonus stories. Cool though!
WhiteTopaz chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
Ahh got the dialog from a manga...selfish love...maybe? cant remember what one...hehe oh well not bad anyway