Reviews for Xanthic Growlithe Contract: Johto
Hunter of the Wild chapter 18 . 2/18/2016
Come baaaaack. I love this fic! The uneasy undercurrent of things, everything is A
HgSpartan chapter 18 . 9/27/2015
Your telling is very vauge. Intentionally, I know. The only point at which I did not understand was the incident where he came upon a disturbing scene outside Ecruteak.
Judah chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
Enjoyed what was posted. Wish I knew what happened next.
dzk87 chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
So Francis is the serial killer?
Cloud of Swirling Storm chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
I take it ur not updating anymore.
Jewl4Life chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
First I would like to say that you are a fantastic author. I read this stoy an it's prequel in less than a day just because it was so interesting. You have a way of making the scenery andthe actions of the characters work together to make an amazing and eerie setting.
Kauris Azurai chapter 18 . 1/24/2012
I am sad that this story is probrably gone, It is the first fanfic I read with so many subtle connections, and mysteries hidden in text.

If you plan on continuing this story, It would be nice if you told me whether to expect more chapters or not, after all; everything is fine- you are still updating. Nothing is wrong.

Kauris Azurai
laz chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
Honestly your story is getting more tedious than interesting... you keep introducing new "mysteries" but you never solve any of the others... its just plain irritating and a bad way to write a story... there is suspense and mystery and then there is this which is just way too much, which makes it annoying...
whoamibut chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
Four years and this dystopia setting has not continued. I really want to cry. So badly.

Because it hurts me the most when the best fictions on end up dead. On a cliffhanger. With so many questions unanswered. Elliot is a truly adorable lead and as are his Pokemon.

Waiting years for an update,

Vanixe
Oliver Jasmine chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
This is a really cool story. Elliot is likeable and his surroundings are belivable. This is by far the most effective of the darker pokemon stories I've ever found. It's not angsty, just eerie, while staying well within cannon.

I like how everything said and everyone has a purpose. It really keeps the apprehensive air going.

I had to force myself to not read it all at once! Thanks for writing this version of the pokemon universe,its a really great fanfic
wdango chapter 18 . 6/18/2010
This story makes me sick.

Literally. Am now sick in bed. Urg. That's what I get for not sleeping enough. x.x
Favored chapter 18 . 4/16/2010
Johto isn't turning out to be as safe as Elliot wanted it to be. There is actually this morbid atmosphere that is present throughout the story.

It's interesting, and I do enjoy the "real life" aspects it gives the story... I'm sort of confused where this story is headed.

These disappearing trainers are starting to sound a little like 1984.

Negative utopia and all that jazz.

I can't wait to see what happens to Elliot.

Haha - I just hope it isn't a tragedy.
Favored chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Hmm. A trainer is only supposed to have six pokemon, right?

So there is Prowler, Din, Caw, Sono, and Howler... And also the jigglypuff!

The mantine would be seven.

Or are you making it so that this is only upheld in Kanto?
Illusion-Factory chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
would this weird cubone thing have anything to do with the fact that cubones' use their mother's skulls as helments?
unfinishe chapter 18 . 11/19/2009
Do you have any idea how happy it would make me if you started updating again? Seriously, this is probably the BEST Pokemon story out there. I love, love, LOVE it. It's amazing.

I'd bribe you, but I have nothing to bribe with.