Reviews for That Happy Story
Alabelle chapter 11 . 1/19/2006
I love this! It's so cute! I can't wait to hear more!
Em chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
Aww! Charlie's a godfather! A very not experienced godfather, but he'll learn!
Em chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
Orli not a hobbit. *pout* Not the point though... I love the whole peanut butter situation, and it's a cute song.
Em chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
Poor Charlie. *sad face*
Emmy chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Gotta love Sawyer and his smart remarks.
Missing Whisper chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Dude just readung through this story -which is good- just pointing out the lady's name who sits next to Charlie in this chapter I think is Rose.
tje-82871 chapter 11 . 10/19/2005
This is a good story! Can't wait for more!
Trisher Nicole chapter 11 . 10/13/2005
Charlie won't give in. I know he won't. Network television can't let them let Charlie start taking them again. It can't show him taking them, so how will we get the impression.

Was it Jacob, or did Sawyer call that Ana Lucia perosn the b word? Like, after it went black? Because it could have been Jacob, but I wouldn't put it past him to call someoen that.

Speaking of Jacob, do you know what the little brat did this morning (or more like last night)? He tightened my shoelaces up as tight as they would go, and then he knotted them. It took me ten minutes to undo them, and because of him I missed the bus. And it was mom's fault that I was late for school, because she jus HAD to drop Jacob off first, altough I should have been because I should have beed on the bus.

I almost got to go to West Virginia this weekend. My Aunt Julie wanted to go after I got out of school today, but I'd have to miss a day of school, but I've got (almost) straight A's. But Dad had to go and be a stupid spoil sport and not let me go. The rest of my famliy's been out to fthe country, and I've never even been out of state! (My mom and dad went to Jamaica on their honeymoon, and Jacob went to Canada with my dad) Don't they suck?
Ponyboysgirl1 chapter 10 . 8/28/2005
Marissa Atwood chapter 10 . 8/21/2005
That was great, very cute!
Trisher Nicole chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
I don't think that he ever was straight. Is your email messed up again? If it's not, email me! Please!
fateknuckles chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
i love all of this story! so cute, so realistic. it's perfect. now all we need is a kiss!

keep writing!
gamechamp85 chapter 7 . 6/6/2005
loe it continue asap
Maira chapter 7 . 6/3/2005
Calphurnia chapter 7 . 6/2/2005
I love this story! That is such a good addition to the part seen in the show!