Reviews for Modern Day Hunter
emily chapter 28 . 8/24/2013
OH MY GOSH! I just discovered your story. Please write more. I love how you portrayed the characters. Van Helsing is so awesome. I got sad when I saw that you have not updated since 2005.
Kaaera chapter 28 . 7/20/2009
I'm really enjoying this-I like your portrayal of the 'modern' Van Helsing and Carl. :) Looking forward to more!
S.O.K chapter 28 . 9/19/2008
no way no way...

you can't just leave me here, waiting. I read this entire story for five hours staight hopeing, and wishing for them to get to together.

and you left me there. and then i checked the last update date, and its been more than three years.

i'm going to die. because this story was so INCREDIBLE! and you killed me.
Nicola chapter 28 . 8/14/2008
Oh my God! This story is so amazing, never before have I been so taken in by a great big lengthy fic to read it all in one sitting! You make the characters' personalities and actions so vivid. Actually everything was vivid, from the environment to the emotion of the writing. Geez, I feel like one of those techie geeks (you: awesome writer.)I'm feeling there's a pretty slim chance that this is gonna be updated; but wow, thank you for a really enjoyable read!, do I sound ridiculous in this review? Oh well. You're awesome.
The Readers Muse chapter 28 . 9/17/2007
I loved this! Bravo
Mornwey chapter 28 . 7/2/2007
Aw, this is adorable. I love the way you write Carl, you just want to hug him Updates soon? *does the Carl-pout* Come on, you know you want to...

Peace out

Victoria Valentine-Highwind chapter 28 . 6/8/2007
please continue
myself chapter 28 . 10/24/2006
My automatic first reaction was 'teeheehee, rock on!'

My second was, 'Wait, this hasn't been updated since last year? No!'

Have I done it again? Have I found a favorite fic that has been abandoned? Say it isn't so! Or better yet, update... _
midori chapter 28 . 9/9/2006
please don't trell me that this is the end! please it's so good it deservs an other chapter (or two ;p ), right? :D?

seriously i love it!
Gnome chapter 27 . 8/3/2006
Sorry I got cut off...damn technology! Anyway I am so looking forward to delving into your other works...and thanks for being a Van Helsing fan..and actually writing AWESOME fan fiction.

You saved my life...literally..

*many hugs and chocolaty things*

~Mrs. Moony/Gnome
Gnome chapter 28 . 8/3/2006
Wow...I don't know if the story is done or not...but let me just say I spent two solid days glued to my screen! You are so talented! I am so glad you can work so well with the boys...very frustrating...sad and happy all at once. A very good capture of true thoughts and feelings about love...however sometimes you got a little carried away with repeating things they were thinking...but that's ok.
I'm a righter chapter 28 . 7/31/2006
Wowzies. I'm like in love with your stories. Sounds creepy, eh?

But really, you're an amazing writer, and you've inspired me to write a Van Helsing Fan Fic, Huzzah!

Gigglily parts make me giggle. and then my stomach hurt from giggling 'cause I had way too much ice cream.

I love the way you portray Carl, and then Carl and Van Helsing together, its like *giggle* YES!

They're my favourite pair for sure and your stories are amazing.

Can't wait to read more, if there is more. *wink*
Mystery Reviewer chapter 28 . 11/16/2005
This story is amazing! Great conflict, great plot. Please continue!
inkmonkey chapter 12 . 11/13/2005
The e-mail address appears to have been edited out. I don't suppose you could just tell me what it is, could you? It seems to be part of a joke.
Thornangel chapter 12 . 11/11/2005
Yes yes yes yes! I just got finished with this story today on another site, except that it wasn't this updated! Yes! I'm so excited! *glomps* Yay! There's more there's more there's more! *jumps around happily*