Reviews for Unbalances
Megan Consoer chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Aria chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
Wow. I think that was an ok story! :D Though i kinda feel that some of the charectores were a little out of place.

We all know that Amon would never really be that way around Robin don't we?

Anyway, good fic! Great job! And I cannot wait to see more of your work!
Sophisticated.Simplicity chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
e! -clap clap clap- ya! this was written on a sugar-high by yours truly, Aya & Alyx! So don't be offended by anything we say in this review, It wasn't us speaking, it was the five gallons of Mountain Dew. By the way we really loved the story-or did the Mountain Dew love your story?- no we did. we love your original ending, please write more Amon and Robin fluff.

-Aya & Alyx- -_~
Simpleguiltypleasures chapter 7 . 2/1/2006
nice one, well its seems like in the future Amon will no longer be Robin's Guardian. I hope instead of ani and imoto, they'd be haha and chichi to a kirei baby
BlackWingedGabriel chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
Uh...O_o. That was really unexpected and a bit fastpaced but atleast you met ends meet, good story.
Paprika012345 chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
gr(eyebrow twitches...) good story but...BROTHER AND SISTER? what are you trying to pull(eyebrow twitches again) good story tho
Sparky16 chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
YAY! someone finally takes a differnt path from lovers :) You're awesome!

Nice story
Mimiru Chan chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
that was... odd but i luv your story
BlackWingedGabriel chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
Hormones...LMAO. I read this in a wim and I'm still trying to process it all...wow...oy...ha. Everyone sems very OOC but in a good way. It was so hilarious please update soon.

(I think Amon is VERY sexy when he is angry...in an animated guy sort of way. _0)
Kami-no-sama chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
YOU ROCK ! UPDATE PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?
Sparky16 chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Frankly I'd love to see the twoo make out, and I'd like to see them together but write the story the way you see fit. this is your story after all.
tankbbg chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
OOH! My vote for couple-age!
Paprika012345 chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Hey young wiccan

TROPICAL FRUIT FOR YOU! good chapter. personally i'd like Amon and Robin to end up TOGETHER but that's just me.

talk to you later!
Kami-no-sama chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
This is to unique and funny for you not to update soon.
ShyRomantic chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
hey i love that little piece of info i think this could be a really really good story! i hope you pu date soon