Reviews for Cold, Cold Heart
Wynni chapter 45 . 4/15
Bless you for a decent modern fic that didn't have to stoop to 'Raoul Bashing' to achieve a happy ending.

I've said it a few times, pretty sure i'll be saying it again: I feel it is an insult to Erik if the only way he can win the fair damsel is to turn his rival into something he isn't, or kill him off.

not to mention I think your Christine and Meg are a hoot! I am going to miss them.
Wynni chapter 34 . 4/15
Hey, don't feel bad about using pounds. ;) Americans still use feet, inches, gallons and pints.
May the stubborn stick to their guns!
Wynni chapter 30 . 4/15
I checked Wikipedia. Both are acceptable names in casual speech, but Iran goes on the official papers.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn there are natives proud to call it Persia (like, you know, regions with a high population of the people that gave rise to the name in the first place).
Wynni chapter 21 . 4/14
curious to know, how many years between Daddy Daae and Momma Daae.

Consequently, there's eight years between my husband and I. Honestly, the age difference has never been a problem.
My mother, however...
New Eliza D chapter 45 . 2/11
BRAVO!

Amazing fic! I guess there's not many AU fic about Erik and Christine and yours was amazing! LOVE IT!

Your fic was the only one I really liked Meg. ;)
New Eliza D chapter 22 . 2/10
I really liked how Christine faced everything and how Erik stood for their love.
New Eliza D chapter 21 . 2/10
I understand Mr. DaeƩ but it's quite hypocrite he says she throw her live away with Eric when she was doing that taking care of him since she lived to take care of him.
New Eliza D chapter 20 . 2/10
Oh how I know life sucks. But it's better they end together in the end because c'mon! That's why I read fics. ;)
New Eliza D chapter 19 . 2/10
I really don't like Raoul at all. I never did. I hate him in every adaptation. Movie, play, books... I'm rreading the book by Leroux and I'm hating him more. I really think he never loved Christine only the ideia of love he had.

BTW this chapter got me tears.
New Eliza D chapter 17 . 2/10
Amazing chapter! And I loved how Christine slapped Raoul and how she faced everyone to defend Erik. Go Girl!
phantomslove01 chapter 45 . 9/26/2014
UGHHH I just read this the 2nd time through and I can't get enough of it! SERIOUSLY! UGHHH I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCHHHH!
Alexandra chapter 45 . 9/8/2014
This whole story...was beautiful and heartwarming, thank you so much for writing it, lots of love! owo
Merci beaucoup 3
Guest chapter 42 . 9/8/2014
...really? She said ''huh''? xD Woah congrats christine for being the cutest dork over and congrats katie for making the most awesome and fitting version of christine and meg and erik eveeer
Alexandra chapter 40 . 9/8/2014
aaaw, so adorable. Ok thats it, I think Ill make an account just to follow your stories. You are an amazing writer!
Alexandra chapter 39 . 9/8/2014
omg I love you. I love this story. I love how you portray christine and Erik. HOW PERFECT CAN THIS GET?! really. wow. Im sorry for the POTO cd threats... The cliffhangers were worth it...;W;
''One big cultural family'' I laughed so much xDD I mean, I love the idea of everyone having to co-live together and all, its so cute!