Reviews for Cold, Cold Heart
It took me the whole day to read this start to finish ( I didn’t even stop to pack for my trip out of country tomorrow ️). I just want to say once again how much I’ve throughly enjoyed this beautiful piece of literature and thank you for the many smiles, giggles, heat breaks( and there were many!), and althogather eonderful feeling and emotions you elicited in me from this story I hope you always keep writting.
With mucho love and phantom masked shaped cookies,
Gia
IM scrEaming and Squaking in PuRe Happiness ️️️️️
I cant
Things were going on so wonderfully then this ending just destroyed me. Kms
I loved the car scene between Erik and Christine ️️️
The part about Shakespeare cracked me up and I related on a spiritual level when my professor makes us write long essays
Your writting is phenomenal
For some reason I find so much joy in Erik rolling his eyes at the prospect
The fact that things aren’t completely righted between them makes me so sad and upset But like u said it’s life️Im just looking forward to any happy parts to come️️
For a hot minute you really were breaking my heart with the scene between Erik and her Father, but I think I’ll forbive you after this sweet ending️️
I love this so very much! I opened this story up and I was so glad it had so many chapters cause u know... I start loving stories and wishing for them to stop️ I’m not sure if you’ll see this but I’m still going to casually leave some comments. Any way this was a perfect chapter I can’t wait to keep reading-G
CharlieBoneFan chapter 45 . 3/26/2017
Wonderful!
ArtemisBare chapter 45 . 12/26/2016
Bravo for finishing up this fic! I could say a lot about this fic but I'm on my phone, very lazy and despise finger typing. So I'll just stick with what I feel is the most important aspect.

The amount of tea and coffee making in this fic is accurate. Very accurate.
ElyonX chapter 43 . 12/23/2016
I love this fic, and I had a great laugh at the last few lunes.
"Oh, I see. You're marrying me for my eggs"
"Absolutely, you make good eggs"
;)
Just re-read and think about it!
MissyH316 chapter 30 . 12/10/2016
Hi! Enjoying the story a lot; this may well be the CALMEST Erik I've ever read about, but of course I love him all the same. BTW - and you probably know this by now - but Persia DOES exist; it IS a real place. Only for the past several decades, it's been called Iran.

A loyal reader,