Reviews for Cold, Cold Heart
Lucyole chapter 45 . 8/23
That was an amazing, very interesting, exciting, romantic, dramatic and sweet Story really great I enjoyd it very much.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 30 . 7/11
Yes, Persia does exist.
It's now called Iran.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 33 . 12/3/2015
(smirks knowingly)
Let me guess...No One Would Listen?
iris2312 chapter 45 . 11/16/2015
This was a great story, i enjoyed it immensely. Great writing by the way and thank you for writing this story.
iris2312 chapter 34 . 11/13/2015
Eerily similar to me and my boyfriend's fights...very believable chapter for me, great job!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 23 . 8/29/2015
(pouting slightly)
You left out the "If you ever find a moment" in the lyrics to Think of Me.
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 45 . 7/5/2015
ASDFGHJKL THIS WAS SO AMAZING. And also, if I do remember correctly, (and if this is the right fanfic... I read so many I get confused.) There was a time, at the beginning of the story, before Christine started dating Erik, (oh those days) Christine was rambling to Meg about how great Erik was, and Meg goes, "*gasp* does he have a brother?" And Christine told her no. YOU LIE
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 42 . 7/4/2015
Hehe *evil smirk* SAY YES
Wynni chapter 45 . 4/15/2015
Bless you for a decent modern fic that didn't have to stoop to 'Raoul Bashing' to achieve a happy ending.

I've said it a few times, pretty sure i'll be saying it again: I feel it is an insult to Erik if the only way he can win the fair damsel is to turn his rival into something he isn't, or kill him off.

not to mention I think your Christine and Meg are a hoot! I am going to miss them.
Wynni chapter 34 . 4/15/2015
Hey, don't feel bad about using pounds. ;) Americans still use feet, inches, gallons and pints.
May the stubborn stick to their guns!
Wynni chapter 30 . 4/15/2015
I checked Wikipedia. Both are acceptable names in casual speech, but Iran goes on the official papers.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn there are natives proud to call it Persia (like, you know, regions with a high population of the people that gave rise to the name in the first place).
Wynni chapter 21 . 4/14/2015
curious to know, how many years between Daddy Daae and Momma Daae.

Consequently, there's eight years between my husband and I. Honestly, the age difference has never been a problem.
My mother, however...
New Eliza D chapter 45 . 2/11/2015
BRAVO!

Amazing fic! I guess there's not many AU fic about Erik and Christine and yours was amazing! LOVE IT!

Your fic was the only one I really liked Meg. ;)
New Eliza D chapter 22 . 2/10/2015
I really liked how Christine faced everything and how Erik stood for their love.
New Eliza D chapter 21 . 2/10/2015
I understand Mr. DaeƩ but it's quite hypocrite he says she throw her live away with Eric when she was doing that taking care of him since she lived to take care of him.