Reviews for Cold, Cold Heart
CharlieBoneFan chapter 45 . 3/26
Wonderful!
ArtemisBare chapter 45 . 12/26/2016
Bravo for finishing up this fic! I could say a lot about this fic but I'm on my phone, very lazy and despise finger typing. So I'll just stick with what I feel is the most important aspect.

The amount of tea and coffee making in this fic is accurate. Very accurate.
ElyonX chapter 43 . 12/23/2016
I love this fic, and I had a great laugh at the last few lunes.
"Oh, I see. You're marrying me for my eggs"
"Absolutely, you make good eggs"
;)
Just re-read and think about it!
MissyH316 chapter 30 . 12/10/2016
Hi! Enjoying the story a lot; this may well be the CALMEST Erik I've ever read about, but of course I love him all the same. BTW - and you probably know this by now - but Persia DOES exist; it IS a real place. Only for the past several decades, it's been called Iran.

A loyal reader,
Missy
Guest chapter 45 . 10/8/2016
Read it in one setting! Loved it! 2016 and this fandom is still strong!
Lucyole chapter 45 . 8/23/2016
That was an amazing, very interesting, exciting, romantic, dramatic and sweet Story really great I enjoyd it very much.
Child of Dreams chapter 30 . 7/11/2016
Yes, Persia does exist.
It's now called Iran.
Child of Dreams chapter 33 . 12/3/2015
(smirks knowingly)
Let me guess...No One Would Listen?
iris2312 chapter 45 . 11/16/2015
This was a great story, i enjoyed it immensely. Great writing by the way and thank you for writing this story.
iris2312 chapter 34 . 11/13/2015
Eerily similar to me and my boyfriend's fights...very believable chapter for me, great job!
Child of Dreams chapter 23 . 8/29/2015
(pouting slightly)
You left out the "If you ever find a moment" in the lyrics to Think of Me.
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 45 . 7/5/2015
ASDFGHJKL THIS WAS SO AMAZING. And also, if I do remember correctly, (and if this is the right fanfic... I read so many I get confused.) There was a time, at the beginning of the story, before Christine started dating Erik, (oh those days) Christine was rambling to Meg about how great Erik was, and Meg goes, "*gasp* does he have a brother?" And Christine told her no. YOU LIE
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 42 . 7/4/2015
Hehe *evil smirk* SAY YES
Wynni chapter 45 . 4/15/2015
Bless you for a decent modern fic that didn't have to stoop to 'Raoul Bashing' to achieve a happy ending.

I've said it a few times, pretty sure i'll be saying it again: I feel it is an insult to Erik if the only way he can win the fair damsel is to turn his rival into something he isn't, or kill him off.

not to mention I think your Christine and Meg are a hoot! I am going to miss them.
Wynni chapter 34 . 4/15/2015
Hey, don't feel bad about using pounds. ;) Americans still use feet, inches, gallons and pints.
May the stubborn stick to their guns!