Reviews for Relapse
Rikku chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
hurry up and update
The Disgruntled Panda chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
This is good but that's not surprising. I've read your two larger stories titled "Silver Linings" and "The Thin Line Between". As much as I enjoyed both of them, I can't help but put one above the other in terms of quality.

"Silver Linings" has got to be one of the best conceived fanfiction stories on this site. I don't give praise lightly or at all even but that story simply merits attention.

I don't like romance stories but this was far from straight sap. It was subtle, dark and deep all at the same time, all of which are qualities in a story that I look for.

As for the ending in the story: top notch, especially by incorporating Robert Frost's "Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening" poem for added effect. That was a great touch, heightening the overall impact the final chapter had.

The story was captivating but you succeeded where most other authors fail. You began strong and ended it with a bang instead of going out with a whimper like most.

Great job and keep it up. I hope this story matches the high caliber you've set with "Silver Linings".

On a side note, if you're wondering why I posted a review pertaining to your other story here, it's simply because that story is old and so I assumed you may not see this review if it were posted for the other story.

Great job and keep writing.
DemonSurfer chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Click! Click click click!

Rambo: Yep. Still affecting her brain.

D.S.: Neuh! Anyways, love da story. But, I wanna se pain. Reno paiin...Uwee hee hee, an' the YuufieXReno is kinda new. Sorta a Yuffentine fan myself, but hey, I'm open to parings! Can't wait til the next update! Hey, maybe my feather'll be blue by then!

Rambo: Doubt it.
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Reno-kun! Uwee!

Rambo: That feather in your ponytail must be affecting your brain.

D.S.: Just wait 'til I dye it blue.
LadyTifaLockheart chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
hahaha, pms. You know, so many people i mention that to dont know what it is. :s

Alrighty, nice chapter again. a few spelling mistakes somewhere though.

Hm, is the president related to Reno somehow? just a hunch, but i'm probably wrong.

keep this up!
LadyTifaLockheart chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
your finally back here! Glad you are, your storied are always worth the read.

Oh yeah, i used to be an anonomous reviwer: lucretia25 (I think that was my username, it was either that or lucrecia25)

well, this was an amazingly writtin chapter, with an intruiging plot. Keep it up.

Oh yeah, are you gonna be updating Silver Linings and Stolen? I was really into those, they were really inspirational to me, and the drug abuse themes were really well written. Losing someone to drugs is probably the worst way to lose someone.

Anyways, hope your back for a while this time.
madagascar doormouse chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
tis so cool! yeah, it's really good so please, please update soon. I hope it's gonna be a reffie.
Rikku chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
UPDATE PLEASE IM BEGGING U!
Risi chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
Oh my...You finally wrote! Your writing is incredible and I'm so glad that you decided to continue. This chapter was great and I loved how you wrote Yuffie as. I wish I could think of something else to type but it is very late here. I can't wait till the next chapter, thank you for writing!
Fushigi-heart chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Good story so far. I hope you start working on your other stories soon. I'm REALLY glad to know that you started writing again. _
ruderevived chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
great story i love your writing style and have a proposition for you. I want you to join my C2 staff my c2 is called Phoenix Down and it is one of the biggest FF C2's on the site so it would be great if you could join.
Element Eighty-and-a-Half chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
great start, hope it continues ill look forward to it.
mononoke chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
very interesting... poor reno! i love reno! at least he's okay. well, keep this up, this has sparked my interest and it would sadden me if you didn't continue this.