Reviews for Mi Vida Loca
starscreamlover chapter 8 . 8/11/2005
once again good writing! i am going to start reading the next part right away! keep up the good work! )
CodeRed 73 chapter 7 . 3/19/2005
See,we Texans are'nt ALL crazy are we?(lol)Anyway,although I have'nt reviewed any of your stories of late(bad,Bad CodeRed*slaps own hand*), I just knew you would keep the good times was a cute little filler fic with Jack and Alyssa.I loved the parts where all the females were hugging and kissing on Jack,and the Grandmother was needling Jack about having a June wedding,lol!Then my good vibes turn to shock and excitement when I get to the end of the epilogue...Prime and Angel are missing!NO! I have a sneaky suspicion that Megs has something to do with this,or it could be that crazy a** mom of hers!Mwuhahahahahaha! Anyway,keep up the good work RP1,and don't hurt my Primmie,lol!*shakes fist at Rose while her giving her THE LOOK*
Chiomon chapter 7 . 3/18/2005
Wow, I just happy that Alyssa's dad family like Jack, but what have Optimus and Angel gotten themself into this time? Only you can tell us this.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 8 . 3/18/2005
ARGH! WHY does every good fic have to end in a Primus-be-damned cliffhanger? If you don't start posting the next story soon I'll let one of my Transformers kick your butt! I'm gonna have a huge itch of curiouslty that I can't scratch until you start posting the next fic! Post ASAP!
Gromia chapter 7 . 3/18/2005
Yikes!
Mobile Holmes chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
loved the song! hope the next piece of the saga gives details of Prime and Angel's disappearances!
Mobile Holmes chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
WHAT? oh man, what happened? hope the others find them!
Mobile Holmes chapter 6 . 3/17/2005
at least, the rest of alyssa's family took to wheeljack better than her mom!
Mobile Holmes chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
aww, poor 'jack!
SuperSkye chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
LOL, poor Angel, wonder what Optimus will do after hearing what happened to her :P. Keep the chapters coming! They're awesome, fun, and entertaining _.
Cobalt Pop Maxwell chapter 4 . 3/16/2005
Heheh, cute! Took me about three reads of the last dialouge to get it, but great! XD!
ladyblueeyesul chapter 4 . 3/16/2005
Love the story so far, please continue with it.
Mobile Holmes chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
heh, heh, NOW i KNOW why angel didn't wanna go with alyssa! praytell what's next?
Ultra Rodimus chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
Alys had better watch out for whatever Angel is gonna do to her! Does she get Sideswipe to cough up? What happens next? Update soon!
SuperSkye chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
aw thats so cute! I love whats been going on so far, then again, who couldn't? Please, keep up the good work and update soon!