Reviews for End Program
GrimMoody chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Very good! I'm glad someone worked on the cartoon series. And I'm glad Bass had a cameo. Good story and good writing.
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This is a good story if not alil sad. Proto is and will always be my fav. So you can guess that I enjoyed this fic. Ja.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Great story. It connects the original games with the cartoon well.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I assume it was Bass XD. Good story!
Aria6 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Ohh, this is an awesome fic! I love it, really cool.
Gelendra chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This is a very cool fic. I would love to see a sequal. What happened after Proto left? What was Mega's first meeting with this new 'brother.' But that's just my opinion.
Skydaybreak chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Ahh! I loved it! The whole fight b/t mega and Proto was great. I also especially like the parts in Dr. Lights lab. Proto is perfectly in character too! "oh hell no! You've done enough already." I loved those lines!

You took Protoman from where he was in the cartoon series to where he is in the games. *smiles at you*

It was great! And, worth the wait.

Btw, thanks for reviewing my fic! I was on cloud nine when i saw you had reviewed it.

Sorry it took me so long to review. As you can kind of tell, i've been really busy and, at the moment, am kind of hyper too. lol. Well, i think that covers everything.

Talk to ya later,

Sky
Xeronoia chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
If i recall corectly the last robot wily created was Zero, His armor was Black back then, And He was made by Wily, I know because on the Video game wily shows proto the plans for a robot that Looks exactly like the black Zero, And in MMX4, If u choose Zero, When he fight sigma it shows when they first met and the W symbol is glowing on Zeros forehead until Sigma breaks it.
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I've been meaning to review this since it first came out, even if you hadn't left me a review-this is good enough that I'd feel bad about not giving *some* sort of feedback.

I had to re-read three times the section where Protoman and Mega Man met up before I got what was going on (color me stupid, but I was *so* thrown off by the "No, he's really Protoman in disguise" quip). Other than that, this flowed really well. The banter between Proto and Mega was especially well-done. I could definitely hear the characters' voices in my head during that.

Interesting how, at the end, this practically wanders over into the Classic game universe, with Protoman as a lone wanderer, and Bass set up to be the new rival.

And I like your scene dividers. They're cute. _
E-chan5 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
OH. MY. GOD. ::fists in the air:: YES!

I love it so much. I completely forgot that you were going to write a megaman fic, but when I went a-lurking around for good stuff to reread, I saw your profile page and was like, "ZOMG TAHT SAYZ MEGAMAN N NOT DBZ." Grammatical and spelling errors intended.

I love it and I love you! That basically sums up Protoman and FINALLY gives him some sort of a personality beyond 'mysterious robot.' And there aren't many good Protoman fics in the world, but lo and behold! Another has been added to their ranks.

Mass destruction of public property is ALWAYS okay. ALWAYS.
PixelMage chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I like it! Kinda sad tho.. i want to read more now!
Neverwhere Chaos Mode chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Interesting. I didn't expect it to be a one shot though.

Still, it was pretty true to form so that was cool.

Keep wrting!

Neverwhere
Atreyu452 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
The Gush: Who are you and where the heck have you been? No, better question. Why the heck haven't I noticed your incredible talent before? Wow, yet another fantastic Mega Show fic. I must thank you repeatedly; this made my bad day much better. It has got to be one of the most fantastic pieces of fanfiction I've read in awhile.

The Good: Characterization for Protoman and Mega Man: spot on. This is some of the most in-character Protoman writings I have ever seen. You got his speech down, his attitude down, his motivation down... wow. Mega Man didn't get as much 'screen time' as his brother, but from what I could see, he seems pretty much in tune as well. You've done a good job at separating the characterizations from the game and the show, and-this is the part most people miss-you don't over do the 'brotherly' part of the relationship. Most people write Mega Show fiction stressing that part alone, completely forgetting how eager and willing Protoman is to kill his brother off, and how unsympathetic Mega Man is when his brother gets what he deserves. You left the story off with Protoman taking off to do his own thing—which is what he would do, instead of joining his brother right off the bat. The amount of ‘bad blood’ between Protoman and Mega Man isn’t going to go away if Protoman suddenly switched sides, which he would do anyway unless he had a really, really good reason, and most people forget that. You don’t, congrats.

The story itself has good pacing, nice tie-ins and doesn’t leave anyone confused. It sounds very much in tune with the show, it reads well, and is free of distracting typos or grammar mistakes. To put it bluntly, it is very, very good. You also explain some puzzling elements of the show without contradicting the show itself (hard to do sometimes).

The Nitpicks: Moony already mentioned the space between 'Mega' and 'Man', which seems to be the official way to spell in when dealing with the Mega Shows. I also noted a few words that could use a hyphen between them: 'fluff-filled' being the first one I see. However, you did add hyphens in other appropriate places, so I assume it was just overlooked. (Sorry, I'm an English Major, I notice these things.)

Personal Pet Peeve: Wily is the only characterization that I have trouble with. In the show, Protoman is obviously his favorite robot. He lets Protoman off the lightest when he fails, Protoman is allowed to stay out of doing the hard labor while the other robots toil away, and Wily even has ‘pet’ names for Protoman. For Wily to treat him so coldly and be ready to replace him suggests that something happened between them that you didn’t explain. It may have been a change of heart on Wily’s side, it may have been something drastic, or it may have happened so subtly that neither of them where aware of it. It does, however, separate the Wily from the show and the Wily in your fic. It’s not something you have to worry about concerning the fic as it is. If you do write a sequel, however, it may be something to think about.
MekkaBabble chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Nicely done. I like the addition of Forte (or is it Bass in this story)? Eh, I can't tell, probably doesn't even matter. But who cares? I don't quite know what to make of the ending, it's just really...open. But I'm guessing it's supposed to be that way.

Sorry that jerk of a flamer got to your story. Probably the best thing to do is ignore him and he'll go away. I've seen it happen in other fandoms on this site before.
moonymonster chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
"He'd have to take care to draw less attention to himself, which meant he'd need to cut back on favorite past times like mass destruction of public property."

Awesome.

Nicely done, though for some reason in English everyone's names (except for Protoman) have spaces in 'em, so it'd be Mega Man instead of Megaman, etc. Also, it seems that a lot of your info is the games and the shows, which is okay, but...who knows. I haven't seen all the eps myself, but I remember that in 'The Beginning' Wily built Protoman all by his lonesome and stole the other 'bots.

Very nicely written, though. Like the plot, like the idea, and love the fact you've brought For-I mean, Bass into the picture, and kinda returned things to the way they should be.

Mwhahaha. I need to keep this story in mind if I write a sequel to Family Ties-don't want to mimic it and all. Well done! And I commend thee for remembering the Mega Shows exist!