Reviews for Exile
talk-ape chapter 15 . 7/25/2010
whooooooooop SO SO SO GOOD!
Luzith chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
great story. i loved it.
sylvaniae chapter 15 . 12/8/2008
Hi, this story was really quite good! I think you got the characters down-pat, except maybe for Marissa, but I'm not sure how to write someone like her, either. The important thing is that you really got Ryan down, and the plot was plausible. The chapters were nice and long, and there were few mistakes. I'm amazed by how many British people watch and write fanfiction on The O.C.
AlexCurtis chapter 15 . 3/11/2008
Awesome
stephie 23 chapter 15 . 1/29/2008
Well I thought that was quite good! Of course I did, otherwise I wouldnt have spent the last 3 hrs (till 12:30am) reading it! I must say I was a little depressed earlier and this cheered me up, maybe it had something to do with chocolate and endorphines or whatever .. but I'm going to go with this story! :)

So I think there should be a sequel. There are a few lose strings here!

What happened with that guy who beat Ryan up over his girlfriend? Ryan said he'd take care of it.

Did Ryan ever get to hand in his assignment?

How did he get back into Harbour? .. Dr. Kim was giving away his spot.

What happened with Dawn, does she get to keep her new house? How can she afford in without Calebs money?

Did she convince Ryan's dad to give up custody? or was there a court battle?

What were the reactions of Marissa and Summer when Ryan came back?

What were the reprecussions of Ryan being pulled away? (other than smoking)

... Did Ryan ever get his bike back?
Rebel Goddess chapter 15 . 1/7/2006
Loving Angry!Sandy kicking Cal's arse. I especially loved the idea of Cal paying for a kid like Ryan to go to a school like Harbour. Revenge that is very, very sweet. Very much enjoyed this. Thanks for posting.
Rebel Goddess chapter 13 . 1/7/2006
Poor Ryan. This is all so wrong, but so much fun too. Excellent story. Caleb is going to get his ass firmly kicked, I hope. Poor Kirsten and Sandy too. The accident sounded truly painful.
Papermonsters chapter 15 . 11/21/2005
So far, I've mostly heard of you as a Beta - you seem to do quite a brilliant job there, congrats. No wonder you stories excel in their perfectionism. Haven't read this one yet (although it's been posted long ago, sorry), but I'm sure gonna like it. Thanks for what's to come!
slimkay chapter 15 . 8/18/2005
Great story!

Hope the others will be as good as this one!

Congrats!
Silver Dog Demon chapter 15 . 6/19/2005
Aw, that was a good story. I'm sad that it's over. But thank goodness it was a happy ending. Thanks so much!
Silver Dog Demon chapter 14 . 6/19/2005
That was an awesome chapter. Caleb is in SO much trouble. Thanks for the update!
don't think about it chapter 15 . 5/20/2005
This was a great story. I liked the different facets to Dawn's character and Caleb's (wish you'd done the same for Julie though), and the unresolved issues.
craplist chapter 15 . 5/18/2005
Great story, liked the ending
Jade St. Jms chapter 15 . 5/17/2005
Sequel, we need a sequel! I loved your story, you did a great job.
Jackie chapter 15 . 5/17/2005
Hi Mel, had to let you know how much i've enjoyed your story. I waited patiently each week for the next part to appear and was never disappointed. Now this one is done, i'm really hoping you have some more out there, 'cause i'm about to skim through 105 pages of to find them!

Thanks Again