Reviews for Photograph
Azrael's Addiction chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Mackitten,

I don't know why I haven't read this before, I only know that I adore it to small pieces. I really am speechless with how much I adore this story.

It's a bit late now, but you have a few grammatical errors. Nothing substantial. It could also be longer, but it is fine with its current length.

Again, it's lovely.

Well done,

A.A.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
very good
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Found this after reading the remix. Very lovely little fic.
Hopelesslielost chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I think I'm in love. This is very well done, I cant totally imagine the pictures. It's very sweet.
5redroses chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I loved the line : "Sirius is staring at him, at once defensive and frightened; simultaneously predator and prey."
LDNatalie chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
LOVE!
abandoned111 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Very cute. :)
SiriusScruffy chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I luff this story! Especially how it's all about photos. So cute adn quite original too...

RlH x
levisrictusias chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. It's so hard to find GOOD RLSB fanfiction these days. I'm so glad I found this. )
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 3/30/2006

PapercutPerfect chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
*Deep silence*

*A tumbleweed blows past*

*Crickets chrip*

*And then... the beast awakens*

Oh... my... God! That was fabulous! So amazingly sweet, but not sickly so... the perfect balance. I am incredily jealous.

Without a doubt one of the best pieces of R/S fiction I've ever read. I can't wait for more of your work.

~ Lavender
Applepierulz chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I LOVED IT ...POSSIBLY ONE OF THE BEST S.R. STORY IN A LONG TIME ...NOT SLASHY YET...NOT PRUDE ETHIER ...I JUST SIMPLY LOVED IT!
ora-shini-gi chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
I like this~ Seems a bit different compared to other regular S/R fics~ Hope you write more later on~
KieriToews chapter 1 . 3/2/2005