Reviews for A Gift of Magic
Mary Rose chapter 8 . 5/3/2005
That was a nice story. Glad everything worked out well in the end.
ME chapter 8 . 5/1/2005
That was so good, and I liked how Max was able to kill Zakan, despite knowing that she would probably kill Kenny in the process. I'm glad Marbruk came back to make things right with them because he was the reason that they were in this mess to start with? Are you going to write a third installment, or finish Past and Present?
PF Fan chapter 8 . 4/29/2005
So they finally made it home! Is there going to be part 3? Adjustment back in thier world, or Arcadia and Zakan seeking their revnege?
Mandy chapter 8 . 4/25/2005
That was so beautiful! Max's rage when she realized that Kenny was gone, and her joy when Marbruk brought him back. Is there going to be a sequel, like them readjusting to being back in their world, and how their relationship plays out there. I want to know where everybody else thought they were over the past few years too, and if their time in Ital is really over!

I really enjoy all of your stories!
Mandy chapter 8 . 4/25/2005

I really enjoy all of your stories!
PF Fan chapter 7 . 4/23/2005
Really weird stuff happens in your story, and I wonder if Arcadia is still controlling Max somewhat, seeing that Max has her memories. That has got to be weird. Zakan is just a major asshole, and I am wondering if Max can go through with killing him, if it means killing Kenny too.
Laura chapter 7 . 4/22/2005
This story is awesome, a real Alice in Wonderland feeling to it.
Sarah chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
I loved this chapter, and somehow I don't think Max planned on going back to Ital anytime soon. Like how she has to deal with having Arcadia's memories too, and how Nando reacted to seeing her again. I really hope she manages to save Kenny, without having hte world destroyed!
PF FAN chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
I liked Max's tirade on Zakan, and how unsure of herself she is now. Sort of like WTF happened to the last five years.
Sarah chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
I loved it when Max screamed at Zakan, and how everyone was so taken back by it. It seemed that she had really woken up from her fog at that point. And you could tell that her heart was breaking when she saw Zakan, and Carter couldn't get Kenny out.
ME chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
Awesome update, really like how they brought Max back and iffy she seemed at the beginning. Is it really her though?
Mandy chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
I like how screwed up Max is in this chapter, sort of WTF happened to me? And her shock of what happened to Marbruk, how he didn't abandon them there. I can't wait to see what happens when they find Kenny now.
Sarah chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
I like Arcadia's internal conflict, and it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out now!
ME chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
Update ASAP!
Mandy chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
I like how Max was fighting Arcadia, and I wonder what exactly Carter has planned. The best line was, "This thing isn't Max." Actually the whole last scene was great. It made it really real to them. Zakan is an ass, isn't he? He's going to be pissed when he realizes Arcadia is gone? Are they going to be able to bring Max back, or somehow convince Arcadia to help them? Or maybe some combination of both?

Update this again ASAP!