Reviews for Freedom
Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/10
Nice story! It was kind of amusing to watch Anakin basiclly go "oh damn, he's like me, sweet!" And break through the walls.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Nope. But I really don't care.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Damn that was amazing! Your writing has really improved too! I like how Luke is less cocky in this one or rather he is trying to be brave like this sister...Oh it was great how such a simple task and question has awoken the sleeping soul in Vader's mind!
Mireille chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Oh, great job :) I'm a sucker for that kind of fics, and you sated a little bit my thirst, but it was too short! Please, write more! This has so much potential to be a great angst fic :)

Keep up the great job!

Mireille X
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Whoa. This was great. Insightful, emotional, and totally in charecter. Loved it.
White-Tigers-of-Darkness chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
great ending. i want to know what happens next but it seemed to me that luke changed in this one. in relief he was different.
stocktonwood chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
really good to see this little fic, i loved Relief, and I loved this one as well. You are very good at writing our boy Luke, and your Vader is something to be praised as well.
Moyima chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Well done. These scenes are great, this and "Relief". It would really strengthen them dramatically if you put them together and wove them into a larger story.
T chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Wow... awesome scene. I adored Relief, too. But please you do need to write more of this. Please? How was Luke caught? What happens next? Does Luke ever get out of this situation? Does Vader discover who he has in that cell.

Amazing writing!
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Just as ecxellent as "Relief". Great job!
Chemical Ghost chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I'm liking it, a lot. Must be my sadistic streak. I hope you continue with this.