Reviews for Spirit Detectives and Super Saiyans
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
YAY. continue. but truthfully, though i love yusuke and all, he's still human, demon blood or not, and i think he's about to get he's ass whooped...there is one thing i just realized they have in common though. both come from an almost extinct race of warriors. yusuke battle demon, goku saiyan. both live for the fight and know that i think about it, both are a bunch of goof balls. LOL
Cindy-Ann Donnalyn Mata chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I'm not a FanFiction author, but I'm a huge fan of the website. For the story "Spirit Detectives and Super Saiyans," what will happen in the later chapters? Will Kurama be paired up with a girl? And who will actually win the Dark Tournament? Goku or Yusuke? Please make more chapters soon! I can't wait to read more of this!"
kirallie chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Interesting start! Who is stronger? The DBZ gang or the Spirit Detectives? More soon please!
Firey Pheonix chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
like this story a lot and make this a VegetaxBotanxYamache pairing please! please and thank youupdate it!:)
NiGHTChild68 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
That was great and Goku and Gohan were so in character.
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
update update! I love it! I don't see many stories like this offten! You totally have to update or else the god Ra will punish you! ! update please{big puppy eyes} see ya and update real soon!
Dan chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Sounds like an interesting story so far. Keep writing.
Winged Knight chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Looks interesting. I'm glad Goku and Gohan were pretty much in character. Yusuke going to have his demon form for this right? It's the only way I can think of in which he can compete with Goku. Another question, is there going to be some kind of major villian in this, or is it just a fighting thing? I hope to hear more from you. Keep writing the good ones!
Reality chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
good job
Hungry Starving Retard chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
In the beginning it was kinda confusing but as I red the rest it made sense now I am deeply interested in your work so far. Now get 2 working person you've got a fan in your hands.

-.- Did i just refer 2 myself as thrid person

-.- DAMMIT! I AM A FUCKING RETARDED PERSON! XO XY 3 SRY BOUT THAT I CAN OVA REACT A LOT. Work hard on your nextr chapter and make SENSE!

) Chow! HSR Over and out!
Vegnagun chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Gohan should be able to beat Yusuke no problm since he is the strongest and not Goku. Akira Toriyama was really pressured by the facist freaks of Toei Animation, who hate artistic opinion, and probably fabricated letters by them to make sure Gohan would be an utter wuss.

Bottom Line...it would be one sided with Gohan winning the Dark Tournament and not that goofy ass Goku. I like the goofball, but c'mon already they should have made his son the toughest.
OldSchool101 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I like the start of this. I've been waiting for a good YuYu Hakusho/DBZ crossover to come along, and this one definitely has potential. Normally trying to put two animes like YYH and DBZ into the same world/timeline doesn't work well without it being some sorta AU, but don't let that stop you. I'll be checking up on this, so update soon!
StaresWithDisbelief chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Wow Z fighters vs. Spirit Detectives... Now thats a battle I would like to see. I like this! Please update soon! _