Reviews for Hit Me with Your Best Shot
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I LOVE classic rock, too! Heart and Pat Benatar rock!

(Could you check out my songfics? One's to "Total Eclipse of the Heart" and most of the others are to songs by Heart. The ones that are there are only some of the ones I've written. I still have to write more, and I have to post ones I'm done with. {BTW, I'm planning on doing a Warriors fic to "Hell Is For Children. You mind reading that when I have it posted?})
Madeline chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I really liked ur story. It was cute! If you made another one like that I would definatly read it! :)
Chibi Inu Chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Great fic! very funny! and you ahould make a sequel, or another chapter, where kagoem makes them all watch the tape...btu then sango and miroku might never go anywhere alone again...o, well! i have to see their reaction to seeing that!
cursedsoul chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Ok, you told me to review, so I"m reviewing! Yeah, I'm too lazy to log in, heh heh. But anyways, it was a good song-fic, even though I have never heard that song before.

But it was cute and fluffy, a little ooc, but that's ok. And it's a san/mir what more can you ask for (except Sess/kik but that's a whole different subject)

All in all, thre thumbs up! Oh wait, I only have two thumbs...hm...must of replaced my third one...better go look for it!
Yuff3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Aww that was an adorable songfic!
dyingmiko06 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
uhh... how do i put this? wow! you weren't joking about a Kitsune with a video camera. it was awesome... Pat Benatar ROCKS HARD!
Lacy chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
hey, its me. it was really, really, really, really good. i LOVED it. it was great bye
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
That was so cute! Great song, too!
Korgis chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU! :D
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
That was so Kawaii! WE need more cliche fluff like this!
Sango-wa-Taijiya chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
_ Kawii! I love songfics, and this song too. I feel like giving Shippo all the pocky in the world for the videotaping. Great songfic, and thanks for being a Suportive Reviewer for Welcome to BurgerKing. _~ Ja Ne!

~ Kera Sheden
ladysango-abc chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
i loved it! and ur on my favs! love ur stuff!
blusorami chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
OMG, I love that song too. And the ficceh ish good as a one shot btw. No, listening to one song 30 times isn't too many, especially when it a good song. Try 100 or so, my record for right now... anyway -hugs- I love it. You are a great writer and I look forward to more ficcehs from you. However you should leave this one as is... I think that another chappy would ruin it... I gtg now -hugs- write more SanXMir ficcehs... bye!
daydreamer1219 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
that was so cute! you should write more
Magic Kaito chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
AH! That was too kawaii! Yay! Oh, I needed a fluffy story like that... lol, that ending was so freaking hilarious! I've always love that Kagome's a huge M/S shipper! Even one of the characters cannot deny their awesomeness! ! ! lol, great fic!