Reviews for Dark Tamer
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
CHerubimon huh? Well they did need extra heavy artillery aside from MegaGargomon and Churubimon does the job just fine.
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Mako, Impmon's Tamer. Cool.
TheSealer chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
I spy with my little eye a possible future romance between Mako and Suezie.
Bookworm Gal chapter 11 . 4/30/2009
You discontinued? That's just mean.
fred2008 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
hey, come one now, its been about what? 5 months now since you've worked on this...this series was just starting to get interesting, and it takes alot to get me interested in things.

oh well, doesn't matter no more I guess...but I'll rate this series as 9.5/10
Lady Azura chapter 11 . 10/15/2006
Great chapter!
A Little Dash of Anarchy chapter 11 . 10/5/2006
yay first review chapter 11 i think this is going on my faveourites aww poor mako
Lady Azura chapter 10 . 9/13/2006

Loved the chapter.;P Update. SOON.
Lady Azura chapter 9 . 6/25/2005
Sucks to be them, lol. Great fic, by the way! Hope you update soon! Oh, and just out of plain curiousity, are Mako and Suzie going to end up together or something? Personally, I think it would be adorable, but that's just my opinion... Anyways, like I said, update soon because this is a great fic!
Miranda chapter 8 . 4/11/2005
I love this fic! _
Jenruki Fan chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
how come they dont know Beelzemon when he was shown on the battle with the tamers ? they know each other before . but anyway good work !
Miranda chapter 7 . 4/1/2005
I really like this fic so far! Update ASAP!
Bluesv20 chapter 6 . 3/15/2005
very good, so juust what happened to Ai, Mako's sister and Alice too where did she go to?
L D chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
Sure Megidramon is the product of Takato's anger, but in the anime, the source of Takato's anger was Beelzemon, and in this story, the source of anger was Mako. If Mako left well enough alone instead of kept pushing about getting rid of Guilmon, this wouldn't have happened. Will Megidramon go back to Guilmon as he did in the anime here, or will Takato lose his friend, I hope not, and Mako ought to stop trying to get rid of Guilmon, or push Takato's buttons.
Dark Qiviut chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
*whew! Nice here. Looks like the AU is heading towards the climax.

So far, so good here. Keep this up!