Reviews for Mirror Image
Murphyangel chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
Great fic!
Carol J chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
Why is it that only good stories don't get regular updates or are completely abandoned? It's a realy pity!
claire chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
still no update! are you going to finish this? it's one that i keep coming back to, it's so good! go on... update, it's too good to abandon! cheers
nannon chapter 4 . 2/14/2007
really cool stuff. i love the interaction between sawyer and skinner. i really hope this fic hasn't been abandoned or anything. it's way too good for that.
Joralie chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
HI!your story it'S so good!please update soon!
Taluliaka chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
Hello! This is Taluliaka again, requesting another chapter ASAP.

This story is far too good to leave me hanging...

I really should apply that logic to my own abandoned stories BUT THIS ISNT ABOUT ME!

Please update soon! And I shall reward you with praise and many kind words! Maybe a few Skinner-obsessed comments..

Love Taluliaka
Part of the Queue chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
PLEASE say you're not stopping here, I am loving this story!

Poor Tom and Skinner getting so beat up, although I think I feel more sorry for Jekyll and his attempts to keep them in bed at the moment :)

Please update soon.
StormyWolfBowler chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
Really great fic you have going here, though I'm afraid I don't have much to add to that of your other reviewers, other than the obvious "UPDATE!" Love the story and the Skinner & Tom friendship. I'm really looking forward to Skinner facing his own demons, that is if the vampires don't bang him up too much before then ;D. Looking forward to reading more!
sylvia chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
hey, i really liked your story so far and the old famous dead guy is oscar wilde.

... Yet each man kills the thin he loves,

by each let this be heard,

Some do it with a bitter look,

some with a flattering word,

the coward does it with a kiss,

the brave man with a sword.

Some kill their love when they are young,

and some when they are old;

Some strangle with the hands of Lust

some with the hands of Gold:

The kindest use a knife, because

the dead so soon grow cold...

oscar wilde "the ballad of Reading gaol"
Taluliaka chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
mOOHAHAHAHAH!

Skinner angst/torture!

Now that's something i enjoy reading..no really. I like my favourite characters being hurt. Gives them more attention. I need more! Torture the invisible dude!

MOVING ON, i havent seen an update for ages. I put you on my fave authors so i could see when u updated and u HAVENT!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Or i shall review you lots! That's right I can do two more reviews until I've reviewed all of the chapters! AND WHATS MORE ILL SING! *gathp* I know! Loud too! *double gathp*

No seriously, update. Please. Don't make me revert to drastic measures.

Love Taluliaka
claire chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
not seen an update in a while... you havent stopped this one have you? because its the best LXG fiction out there! i'll keep checking back, please update soon! :)
DiabloCat chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
Whoops, sorry I haven't reviewed for a while! I didn't notice you'd updated. (Rubs hand through hair and grins guiltily) Anyway - this chapter's great! Don't get my last comment wrong, I have no objection to my fave characters getting beaten up, especially if they were being noble in the process. Love the way both of them give poor Jekyll hell. (Mischievous grin) Can't wait till they reach Cairo! Gotta love Egypt...
Taluliaka chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
OH MY GOD I love your story! Keep on writing man coz im depending on it to stay alive!

Love what youre doing with the whole Skinner Tom being mates thing I thinks thats always cute

Keep on writing! PLEASE! (waves GO SKINNER flag around)
Faust chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
yep they are a family alright..a freaky,gun tottng,ocean sailing,shape shifting,vampiric,rowdy,HEY SKINNER PUT ON SOME PANTS!,family...you got to love em!
Ten Mara chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
I like your mix of angst and humour. Jekyll and his thoughts were very well written - I like how much Tom means to the group and why, and about why he put Tom and Skinner in their rooms instead of the infirmary. Enjoyed the further father/son bonding moments and Tom/Skinner friendship.