Reviews for Going Home
gaia artemis chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
wow
Victoria Wolf chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O SO? WHAT GONNA HAPPEN? Come on!
jj2629 chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
love the fic. update soon
Princess Misery chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
ok so i stumbled upon this story and now i am HOOKED! Update son PLEASE!

i will beg if u want me 2!
Hermione-Potter-McTaggart chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
omg cliffy...sorta. UPDATE NOW!
Lyn Draven chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
It's definitely interesting so far. I can't wait to see where you go with this. _
Wright chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Very good. A lot of Blade:Trinity fics are King/Abi, so it is very nice to see something different. I like the idea that he was in love with someone before he was turned.
Hermione-Potter-McTaggart chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
OMG! UPDATE!
Meridian1 chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
You're walking a familiar and dangerous road for a first-time fanfiction author: the Mary Sue. Sam is obviously a Mary Sue. I'm sorry, there's no way around it. You're introducing a character who is original, utterly unconnected to the story presented in Blade, Blade II, or Blade: Trinity, one who's not even ever *referenced* and who, naturally, has a romantic attachment to one of the main characters. She entrances King like no other, clearly, as he still pines for her after five years enslaved and three as a free man. This has all the hallmarks of a Mary Sue.

Worse, it's not a very original or interesting twist that might make a Mary Sue easier to swallow. Sam is so wonderful he comes back for her after eight years? Why wouldn't he find her as soon as he was able? If he didn't want to talk to her before being finished hunting vampires, why wouldn't he at least check up on her? He would know she had a kid if he did that, so that's one reason-for the sake of 'drama'-for him not to, but it seems out of character for King. He is not portrayed as a wistful lover type (indeed, in "Trinity," he comes off as more of a player, sex-for-fun type).

Also, the addition of the child cements this as a Mary Sue, and a poorly realized one. Not only does the child now inescapably unite Hannibal and Sam, she has, rather revoltingly, been named Hannah. If 'Hannah' must remain her name, fine, but I would reconsider the last lines where King tells us that their names are similar, Hannibal and Hannah, and where he looks for a resemblance. With a Mary Sue, the second a child was introduced, your readers know it MUST be his, so these last lines basically flog to death your aware readers instead of proving at all suspenseful.

It will take a lot off effort to rescue the story from this beginning. Samaira will have to be proven to be worth it, and Hannah...well, I'm not sure there is any helping her.
Abuhin chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
Whoa! So he has a daughter? How will he prove that vampires exist?
Hermione-Potter-McTaggart chapter 1 . 3/2/2005