Reviews for The Journal of the Smartest and Loneliest Woman
StayC chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Really sweet and sad...nice to find out all the gangs futures. Poor Gretchen-I can totally imagine her lonely and emotionless. Great that she found love-thought it was going to be Thomas 4 a while. So sad...I loved it! A bit of a change from TJxSpinelli (although cool they were a couple 2-perfect!) Loved it :)
crystalwish chapter 13 . 10/14/2005
This was a very good story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Livilin chapter 13 . 8/15/2005
Wow! I never thought you'd get Gretchen together with Vince... nice couple once you think about it... gives a nice twist from the usual TJ-Spinelli (which now have bored the heck out of me)

Aw... such a sweet ending... lucky Gretch, she can have a restaurant-style breakfest in bed anytime she likes! lucky ducky...

All my ducks can't count? THAT'S A LOT! And I'll need it! since I'll be publishing... 3 ff soon... or as soon as i can (as in, when i get in the mood to spend hours writing in Word, he he)

And good luck to you too with your other fan fics! a good friend is worth more than a thousand reviews! And, one of my favorite sayings in the Harry Potter Dialogue Centre: "Editing can be a writer's best friend!"

Yeah, I made it up, we finally have editing there, it's a miracle!
Livilin chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
this chapter is so sweet... it's kinda like real life you know, there are still people who love you, even though you've somehow, in some way forgotten about them... but through that fear of rejection, you don't forget, but from fear of losing you, they don't forget about you either... wow, i'm pilosophing, i only do that in school! ha ha ha. Don't worry, we're all human, it's only natural that we make mistakes. Like me, in a fan fiction, I don't have a single spelling or grammar error, though one character is somewhat our of character, but people like my fan fiction, so there's no need to worry, because I like it, and people like it too, which only makes it better.

Ha ha, all right then, no more lasagna for you, but how about ravioli? -gives author a bowl of ravioli- it's good!

O! Epilogue! yay! Wait, that means it's almost over! no!
Livilin chapter 10 . 7/5/2005
Any time! If the career interested me, I would be a major in psychology, but it just bores me to the core, I'd rather just stick with my endless knowledge of logic and psychology to spare... I don't want to STUDY it! -shudders at the thought- it does come in handy though! I use two sides o' my brain! :P if you don't know the right side, you know the left side, and vice-versa! -gives author some lasagna- Yum! Lasagna always reminds me of Garfield...

That Vince-Gretchen scene made me smile... it's so nice that even though she practically left them, he still cares about her. And I bet the guy that just entered was... Gus! Yes, I am all-knowing! Mwuahahaha! All right,so I don't know EVERYTHING, but logic is shouting "it's Gus" and as annoying as Logic is, I had to make the shout-out. Happy, Logic?

Logic- Yes, thank you, now go to sleep, it's late, you'll wake up at noon if you don't go to sleep RIGHT NOW, and if you go to sleep in half an hour, you'll wake up in time for lunch at 1 pm

You're stealing responsability's job, you know?

Logic- Of course I know! Now sleep!

-light snore-
Livilin chapter 9 . 6/29/2005
I knew it was Vince, or Mikey, but thinner. Great chappy, as usual.

See, I told you someone else would review!
Livilin chapter 8 . 6/29/2005
you know, that's what I hate... most people settle for mediocrity, and they just ignore the good fanfics out there, making the good authors stoop to their level! So, don't worry, don't stoop to the level that you have to use bad characters and plot just to get readers, as long as you have someone recognize your good work, it's good, because someone else might also and start a nice admirable chain! So, don't lose hope if I'm the only one reading, someone else will come (yeah, I love to advertise those fanfics I like, so it could be my doing).
lana waterkeyn chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
cool, cool!

keep going!
lana waterkeyn chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
cool, cool!

keep going!
Livilin chapter 7 . 6/14/2005
hehe, don't worry about the pet peeve, sometimes i annoy myself as well :D hahaha

blunt remark... huh, gotta work on that...

yeah, i do tend to review by the dozen, if there IS a dozen, that is. It's not the first time i get that :p

i have a song from the phantom of the opera stuck in my head! too many voices!

*gives author a chocolate covered marshmellow* yummy goodness! :D
Livilin chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
*dies* so much time has passed! x.x no! can you put in a flashback? i'm dying to know what happened in between! did she have boyfriends? (doubt it) how was her time there? (stupid question) what the heck happened with Thomas? (finally, a worthy question) okay, i gotta stop talking *shuts up*
Livilin chapter 5 . 6/5/2005
poor Gretch... i would have broke down right there and then if i saw my mother die...

pet peeve activated:

again, punctuation signs as i already said in my last review please, because sometimes it gets a tad confusing without the punctuation signs to guide correctly.

again, feel free to either ignore, make fun of my reviews or as you wish to do so.
Livilin chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
sorry, but, my pet peeve has been activated:

you misspelled "than", let me put it for you:

then: refering to an action following another: "we went to eat, then we went to the park"

than: some kind of term of comparison or preference:"my bike is better than his" or "i'd rather play volleyball than soccer"

you also might wanna look out for punctuation signs.

Eh, sorry if i sound kinda rude,this is not a flame, i'm just a nerd who has a fanfiction reviewing organization after a few months of being a very good reviewer myself, and bad spelling and grammar are my pet peeve (really, once i was correcting a friend of mine on some huge spelling mistakes, it took me tons of will power not to yell at him that accent punctuations were so simple and he didn't understand *grows guilty). So, feel free to yell at me at your next chapter if you wish.
Livilin chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
*screams* evil cliffy! you must write more! but, at least i have more to read, mwuahahaha!

this is the first Reccess fic i read, good thing i started with yours!

oh yeah, almost forgot, like i did in the last two chapters: *gives author a cookie* just a small reward :)
Livilin chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
o! keep writing! yeah, i can relate, it's tough being the brains, i've always been the brains with whichever group of friends I am, and i know from many experiences that that Dr. Rhine or whatever is right, unfortunately...