Reviews for Strange To The Unknown Eye
WolfishWolfie chapter 11 . 6/17
Losing a loved one is something I would never wish on anyone. Please, take your time to write. This is an amazing story, it would be great if you finished it. You probably won't ever read this review. So long and goodnight.
M.A chapter 6 . 4/20
Daaamn she got some muscle.
M.A chapter 5 . 4/20
He kinda sweet I guess.
M.A chapter 4 . 4/20
Hilarious N my opinion, I know I'm mean, but seriously I think it wuz funny.
M.A chapter 3 . 4/20
The guys R A-holes.
M.A chapter 2 . 4/20
Ok.
M.A chapter 1 . 4/20
Did she kill him?
plz do keep writing it
it was so different and great from other fanfics a really different fanfic but in a good way
Dark eyes chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
I really liked this story and I'm kind of sad you're not gonna write new I want to wish you the best of luck in college or life.I know you can do it!
Caitlin chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
The one thing that I found with this story is that I don't mind that it is incomplete. In reading other fanfictions it becomes frustrating when it all suddenly stops and you are left dissatisfied. This fanfiction however was completely different. Though I was completely engrossed in the story and want to know how it all ends, it is actually your own personal story that I would rather read. When you posted your chapter telling us all of your mother's passing, my heart broke for you. Dealing with something like that is by no means any thing near easy. But in reading your latest post, it gives me a strange feeling in my chest. You have carried so much on your shoulders and yet you still try to bring happiness to your readers. The optimism in your final sentence is what brings a smile to my face. That despite everything that has happened to you, you are still here, trying to start again. That to me shows true strength and is all I need to take from this story. In my eyes, some endings are unexpected but can also be full of hope, for future things to come.
I know that you may never read this, as it has been two years since the story was last updated. You may have outgrow the fanfiction craze and have no intention of finishing the story. But I felt that I needed to write this to you, to thank you for the hope you have given me. Stay strong.
Azura chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Omg I love this story keep going ya doing great
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
serasly!?
ypu have got to be kidding me!?
you b#$%h!?
Bloodyrose chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Love the story…
mandi 3 chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
I just found this the other day when I was looking up stories. This is one of the best works I have read in the TT section. I am writting in hopes that one day you will continue this because you are a truly talented writer. Also I am deeply sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what it is like to lose your mother, however I have lost sombody to sucide.
Eyea chapter 11 . 2/8/2014