Reviews for Strange To The Unknown Eye
Can you make more please
hey i know bbxrae is old nut when YOU made this i was VERY VERY YOUNG i am almost 16 i know im verry late on bbxrae storys i dont evan know if you will get this but if you do just hear me out ive read about 40 stories so far and out of all of them i think that YOURS IS THE BEST BY FAR and i would love and i mean love it if u finished cause you left off and im sad know because there are no more chapters after chapter 11 and yes i know ur in your 20s but i just need your story to be completed it SUCH AN AMAZING STORY PLEASE FINISH IT PLEASE I NEED TO HAVE AN ENDING thank you for your time
keverly chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I'm happy someone standing up for raven
LilLinkGirl chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
Yo how ya doing? Ya had some pretty dark stuff going on in your life so I hope that things are going better for you now. Hope you find what your looking for out there and here's to hoping you take up writing again :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
I know it has been many years since you're mother passed away but i would like to give you my sincerest condolences.i hope you have found peace within yourself.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
I realize it has been many years since you're mother passed away, but i would like to give you my sincerest condolences.I hope that you have found peace within yourself.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
First of all I'm very sorry about your mother you shouldnt blame yourself...I also would like to say that this story is AWESOME! Your a very great writer and I wish u would continue this story and any other story you wish to write. Good Luck! :)
Jazzmyne chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
Man! I LOOVED this story! The charcters translated interestingly into this universe. I'm very distraught Over the fact that it is imcomplete, obviously, but I understand why. I just hope that you will continue it, okay? Keep that in mind. Though you were young, you still wrote an amazing story, and if you could do that then, think what you can do now! I hope you continue, good luck!
WolfishWolfie chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
Losing a loved one is something I would never wish on anyone. Please, take your time to write. This is an amazing story, it would be great if you finished it. You probably won't ever read this review. So long and goodnight.
M.A chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
Daaamn she got some muscle.
M.A chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
He kinda sweet I guess.
M.A chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
Hilarious N my opinion, I know I'm mean, but seriously I think it wuz funny.
M.A chapter 3 . 4/20/2015