Reviews for Hermione's Many Loves
thatgirlingrey chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
It wasn't much, but it still me to laugh, Dumbledore painting his nails? So gay, no offense to anyone...
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Okay I admit it was weird when I saw severus snaps, remus, and serius.
Litfreak89 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Even though I'm a fan of a few of the pairings mentioned here, this is so accurate! It's also what I try to avoid in my stories lol... glad you didn't mention Charlie :-)
QueenElsaoftheIce chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
this might seem mean but that was honestly one of the funniest things I have ever read on this website!
Xoang chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
HAHA i laughed so hard,but personally if i got asked i would chose fred. Loved what snape said, and dumbledore giving himself a mani- pedi! Hilarious!
Silence Renita chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
lol, loved Dumbledore in the one!Great story!
MissHanner chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I was having a pretty bad day today. This just cheered me up a little. Thank you :)
theskaterbug chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was so weird... I loved it! I never really did get the whole "Hermione/some-random-older-guy-whom-she-despises-and/or-looked-to-as-a-professor" ship, and this shed some light on that. And that was perfect Draco/Hermione, as one sided as it may be. :)
londongrammar chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This just made me laugh like mad. You captured all of the 'relationships' perfectly. You've potentially saved people wasting their lives reading Hermion/Whoever , Remus and Draco were my favourites. The end was a good twist as well. :)

-The girl with the ink-heart
The Masked Ninja chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Very Funny, a really good parody of Hermione and all of her ships.

******************FRED AND HERMIONE FOREVER********************
Reno-Sky chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
haha, that is very funny! Kind of weird that Hermione had three middle aged men asking her to fall in love with them and marry them. But a funny fanfic I enjoyed!
fear the unknown chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Okay. I loved it. Dumbledore was so funny.

"Wow that was a short one! Ok Oliver you're up." I loved that line.

I almost choked on my food when I was reading this! I loved it. I keep saying that. I LOVED IT!

(I have had way too much sugar today. Sorry)

ILoveFredAndHermione
iluvrandom chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
i've read this story twice! it's so funny please write a sequel or a new chapter. your story is awesome!
Myrrh chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That part with Remus..."animal inspired lovemaking"...AH!
SweetBlackAngel16 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008