Reviews for Tattered
Betty More Fishe chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Oh wow poor Draco! Poor Harry! This fic was terribly sad and what happened was horrible, but you wrote it remarkably well. I'd add this to my favs if it had another chapter with a mildly happy ending.
thewrinkleintime chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
WOW...this was intense. I hate the image of Draco at the end, it's like everything that made him Draco has been taken away, it's so sad :(
Marauders-Generation 2-Hooves chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
wow... i've only read the first chapter and i think it's amazing. there were a few minimal errors but hey, those never killed anyone... right? *shifty eyes* [shrugs shoulders] oh well. awesome story. i loved the ending. i love it when you know something (like that being harry at the end and not blaise) but you don't want to really believe it until you've read it for yourself, ya know? well i'm totally gonna tell my friend (slythchickASD) about it (she likes h/d fics). well, great work again... can't wait to read the second chapter. i got finished with the first and then i looked and i'm like "oh! there's another chapter... wow! cool!" so yeah. ok ttyl.

Your Admiring R&R-er,

Hooves
Lunadia chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
aww, I'm glad you're worried about us_ Not saying I liek what happened to him, but the thought that Harry will try to make it all better is what I like. Please update, it's been forever you know. If you don't plan on updating, may I adopt and/or tweak this fic? e-mail me at to let me know? thanks a ton,

your devoted fan,

~~Lunadia~~
dfntgrl chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
I love this story so far, you should really keep going!
missmalfoy chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
more!
Mithros chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
its a well written story... but i think i hate you for what you've done to draco! lol just kidding please add more chapters so he can get better! ... poor poor draco :(
Dorrica chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
Why should you be worried about us for liking your story? Are you that ashamed of your creativity and writing style that you expect more negative reviews then positive? Well, hon if you think it's that horrible then why the hell did you post it? I think it's *you* that we should be worrying about because your story is very well-written.

You've got a good story going here and I'd hate to see it go down like so many other stories do. It's always the good ones that bite the dust. Please don't let that happen with this story.
willow chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Oh god, please up-date! I don't think worrying about me i enough; I didn't like this. I freaking loved it.
StarticaBoy73 chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
Oh my gaw...that is one of the BEST HP fan fics I have ever read. I normally don't like reading them anyways, but this on was just...exceptional. I loved it. Fantastic job!
otaku22 chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
i liked it. i guess you'll have to worry about me now. well don't bother cause i'm too far gone. this is the best Draco/Harry i've read. it has actual substance! unlike all the other fluffy shit. well fluff is good once in a while, but this story really keeps me wanting more! please update soon!
Darkness Rising chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
O_O; -Bows down to you.- This is just...wow...Poor Draco! -Huggles him.- ...Can I kill Blaise pwease? Put him in boiling oil, rip his eyes out, try to drown him, strangle him, have someone rape and beat him...-Hisses.- How dare he hurt Draco! ...-Sniffles.- Update pwease? I DO like this, and yeah, I'm crazy. Crazy for yaoi! D
Downtrodded chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
Yeah, okay, so maybe we are a little screwed up in our heads, but hey. Nothing to worry about really. D

Love the second person point of view. It defies my English teacher's obsession of shunning it out of our memory banks. -gives you a sticker-
Kaikiki chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
Wow, I definitely teared up on that one. Don't know why, maybe I'm being too emotional today. Heh. I like the way you captured Ron and Hermione's emotions too, as well as Harry's. The still seemed really in character, and realistic. That whole cat getting Hermione thing was funny. I didn't exepct the story to end up like this, a very unexpected turn. I think it's interesting though, and I can't wait to see what happens later on, though in the back of my mind I'm hoping this is not another Draco goes crazy and Harry gets depressed and kills himself fic. With that thought in mind, happy writing
TabiKat chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
ok. first off your definition of a short chapter and my definition of a short chapter are vastly different.

second off...that was a awesome story. you nearly had me crying actual tears. seriously. my eyes were watering. no actual tears going down but pretty damn close.

you better update though. i gotta know what happens