Reviews for The Rest of the Story
wenywen chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
I was just rereading this story and Disclosure. I love the way you melded the Universes together. I noticed the TBC (but not for a while...) note at the end of the last chapter. It has been awhile... GRIN. Thanks for several very enjoyable stories. If you suddenly get inspired to write again, some of us are still following.
vcm chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
I've really enjoyed this series. Any chance you're going to pick this up again?
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I like the conversations and explanations and everything! I loved that Jack was able to spot that Liz and John got married! Liz's reaction to Jack's revelation to him and Sam being married was great! I hope everything works out! I look forward to reading more!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I had a feeling Sam would figure out the riddle! I like that the first thing they did was contact Atlantis! I'm glad that everyone was okay!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter! Way to go Cassie! What Jacob, Daniel, Teal'c and Cassie did for them was incredible! I really enjoyed it! I loved Mike's reaction to Sam and Jack's return and how Sam and Mike left while he was oblivious! Who's going to figure out the riddle? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful! I loved all the conversations and interactions! Teal'c calling her Sam was awesome! I hope Cassie gets into Johns Hopkins!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Incredible chapter! Very moving! The letter from Sam's Mom, the vows and Daniel's speech were all absolutely beautiful! I really enjoyed it! Sam and Jackson's dance was really touching! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! It just goes to show how the right guy makes all the difference! Pete bought them a house and Sam freaked, but when Jack showed her the house he started paperwork on, she was overjoyed! Jack also consulted her before it was truly a done deal, but still, I thought it was great! I don't know, I think either way, letting the families know or not letting them know, could work out fine!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Amazing chapter! The gag about Paul not understanding what Jack meant was awesome! Sam and Jack were so cute together in her lab! I loved the meeting at Peterson with the General's aide! Very funny! I'm glad that Jackson's okay with Sam and Jack being together! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope this plan works and that they can relocate these people! Thor said his help had to be discrete, so could be evacuate the abandoned city more quickly? Or will he help in another way!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope they can help that planet! Jackson sounds so smart! Good for him! I liked that he helped get Sam and Jack together and the secrets they revealed to each other! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Sam's program sounds amazing and her explanation was incredible! I love that Stephans had no idea that Sam and Jack were involved! That had to be disconcerting to see two superior officers beamed away from in front of you, especially if you've never seen beaming technology before! I'll be honest, I should have seen that coming, but I totally didn't! Was it Thor, or did someone else take them? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I loved the M*A*S*H reference! Poor Walter, he must have been so confused! What about Colonel Dixon for second while Sam and Reynolds are away, or did he retire? I hope everything goes well for their mission! I love that Jack had no idea that he'd permanently requisitioned a helicopter!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I loved the reference to Spaceballs! Great movie! I liked how creative Sam was in her idea on how to move the sand and how to get the chopper through the Gate! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I love the banter! That is so them! I hope everything works out!