Reviews for The Sanctity of Denial
DragonDame57 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
just wondering.. is this ever going to be updated? 3
prettypriestess chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Gah! Such a good story and you haven't updated in a year? Why? Please return and update it! ; ; I wanna know what happens
koneko2005 chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Ep, I really hope you consider updating this one. I really like it. And we all want to know what poor Chi's gonna do now.
koneko-2005 chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Ep, please update. I'm really enjoying this story, and we all need to know what's gonna happen. *begs some more* Come on, I'll make you cookies if you update X3
Inverted Mirrors chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
eek!

i love it...sososo much...

heheeh

peace
Octavo chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Pretty good! I found the band part pretty slow reading, but the rest is great.

I like your Mimi!

Slow up on the Sora-bashing... well, I guess it'll probably get better if/when Tai no longer needs to worry about her being his girlfriend.
Stephanie Chivas chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
XD more story... please... glad I found this. Poor Chi, all hurt and alone *cries* I love Yama's character in this. Hope there's more out soon, I'll be watching for it!
Mr. Penutt chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
ok yeah you got me. You gotta update soon. I really want to hear the rest.
IgnorantSkittle chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Gez! You make me giggle way too much. Taito is one of my biggest loves. Props on Coheed and Cambria, I love them. (I seriously thought the lead singer was a girl at first) Malice Mizer, too! (...Same with them. But you've gotta love Mana!) And yes, Gackt is yummy. Not that I would agree, because I'm sick of the tall asian bastard, but I have psychotic friends that would stop to agree with you. Seriously why I dont like Gackt anymore.

Anyway, I love it! Please keep going, you rather slow updater you!
Sen-Tay chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
i love you. i do, i do. it's cliche tai-angst "omg, i'm gay!" but it's awesome. really, you did it. you made it work. i feel for tai. i want to kick him for what he did to dai, but people are people.

and, right on for the sora-bashing! stupid bitch.

yama needs to seduce taichi, and quick. really, draw it out for the reader's sake, but the angst needs to be chilled. get my drift? in other words: BRING ON THE HOT AND SWEATY SHONEN-AI!

sorry, i'm in desperate need for some taito/yamachi action. i guess i should just wish for an update from ya.

...UPDATE!

lots-o-shiny-kuma love to ya,

sentay

ps: mimi is so cool
Raiyo chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
i love this story.
mina chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
amazing, i think that 1 word sums it up perfectly. ur writing style is really good, descriptive but not excessively so to the point of boring the reader. when i'm reading it i feel like i'm in the room with them, that means ur doing an awesome job. i love the story line, very captivating. GOOD JOB! keep going k
Yume no Zencho chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
Woo you updated. It so weird to see Yama so flamboyant lol.
x1-TaKeN-oVeR chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Oh this is a GREAT fic so far. The plot, the characters...oh I can't get enough. Poor Tai-chan, I hope that he gets everything worked out soon and with the help of Yama-kun. Sora really needs to go somewhere...like hell. It's sad that she won't be able to except the fact that Taichi's gay especially when they had been friends for so long. I can't wait to see more Yama and Tai moments. Update Soon!
nEo-cHaNnot signed in chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Love it. Love the band you made up! This fic is amazing! Continue very soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »