Reviews for Moon's Herald
GunBunnyShift chapter 9 . 8/18/2017
It is a shame that this story will never be finished, but I understand that life gets in the way. I want to say I wish you'll come back and finish this, as it is very good and deserves such attention... but I can't. I hope you're doing alright. I hope you're happy and living life to the fullest. I will favorite this and move on, but will I always remember Foxfire' story. Thank you for bring this story into fruition and I hope you're doing well.

~ gunbunnyshift
Zachattack chapter 9 . 6/13/2017
Are you going to make a new chapter?
EllieIsOdd chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
Oh! Plz plz plz plz update soon I hate stories that aren't finished and are well written and is very interesting so plz update soon \._./
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Update
Diclonious57 chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
these chapters are short but awesome
baldy911 chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
this is good plz continue
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
Whens the next chapter?
tyvian chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
Hello there! :) I thought you'd like to know that thanks to you I started my own Wolf's Rain fanfiction some while ago, but I never actually thanked you for the inspiration. XD Whatever you're doing right now, I hope it's going well for you.

Best of luck in the future! :]

~MusicalSoul
Kalula chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
Well to tell you the truth I loved it!

Your so aswome and I love Foxfire shes so perfect and you make her problems be soo real!

Keep at it your great!

Plz I need to read more!

:]

yup yup yup
Lauren chapter 9 . 11/13/2008
This is a great story! No flaws or anything, I hope you continue
tyvian chapter 9 . 9/13/2008
O.O

This story is just...mind blowingly good, if that's even a word, phrase, sentence whatever.

I never (NEVER) read first person. I don't like it. But from the first sentence, you had me hooked. I could picture Foxie's life and the sheep; I cried out with indignation when the farmer wanted to put her down, and I really enjoyed the scenes between the kitten and Foxfire.

Foxie is just so real and believable, that I had to read all nine chapters. The characters are in character, and everything (as far as I can tell) is accurate.

Even though this story was published in 2005, I'm going to favorite it, alert it, and submit this review because it's too good to be bypassed.

Awesome work! : )

~MusicalSoul
TheWinchesterAngel chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
that was realy realy good please continu it
Sunsway chapter 9 . 11/23/2007
I usually point out all my favorite things about stories when I review them, but this one has just too many to list. So, I'll only say that I think you did a -wonderful- job, and add this story to my favorites. 3

I realize that you haven't updated in a long, long time, but I hope you find some inspiration soon and pick up where you left off.
penguin knight chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
It's been two years since the last update! If your discontinuing this fic, please at least tell us! On the other hand, if you're planning on continuing the fic, please update soon!
ArisannaHime chapter 9 . 9/27/2007
2 years since you've updated...wow.

please hurry and update!