Reviews for Love & War
LilyGold23 chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Please write some more. I really like your story.
Awesomeness chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
This was amazing! I LOVED it!
Me chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Cilla had blonde curls and blue eyes they never really told what she looked like in the book and so when the movie came out that was when they actually knew what she looked like
Caitlin chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I was squelling the whole time I was reading this:) Please write more!:) Cilla and Johnny are meant to be! write about there marrige:)
ArtemisKey chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
its good- but to answer your question. in the book, out of the four lapham girls Isanna has blonde hair and blue eyes, Cilla, Dorcas and Madge all have dark hair and their eye color isn't said. Thats why Isanna always got what she wanted, she was a "fair" (only in apperance) and so Lavina took her with her
leafysummers chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
You TOTALLY got the romance moment that the story so badly needed! Great job, and please write more!
soccergurl31294 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
i really like this story! please update soon!
Charlotte chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
No offense to Daughter of Liberty, who was nice to help, but that isn't how Cilla was described. I just read the book. Cilla has long blonde hair (not super super light) that is all straight, except that it curls at the bottom. Her eyes are hazel. Usually they look different shades of brown, but in some lighting their green.
InuYashaBaby1 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
I actually, didn't like the way the book ended. I would have much rather this ending. Good job!
Arya Shadeslayer chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
this is the first Johnny tremain fanfic that wasn't about Johnny loving Rab

the best one i've read
CheerLachlan chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This story is great! I love the way you've wrtten the characters. When you change from dreams to dialouge and back again, well that was a bit confusing. But, it was still great!
Daughter of Liberty chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I love this story! In the book it says Cilla has light brown hair and greenish-hazel eyes. This was just the sequel I wanted. And I'm glad it's not about Rab and Johnny!
ian chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
awsome this is what i thought was missing from the story
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Aw. I've read the book, and I was a bit disappointed that the author didn't say more about Johnny and Cilla's relationship. Thanks for writing this!
Shizuka Namura chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
YES! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!