Reviews for What Friends Are For
Susan W chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Very nicely written! I am not much into fics about self harming, however, I do so love Faramir and the way you have written him here.

I too would love to see more chapters added to this with Aragorn helping Fara heal in mind and body. And teaching him what true friends are for.

Budding friendship (non-slash) fics are my favorite stories. Aragorn and Arwen would make a wonderful family for Fara and I would love to see how he deals with the elves. Plus, we gotta have a Fara/Eowyn wedding!
Mysterious Jedi chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I devour any clean story about Aragorn and Faramir! If you can pull off a third, please do it.
TangerineBreeze chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Hmm... Well, I'm not really sure that Faramir would cut himself, but I guess that's just my take on his character... and what makes fanfiction fun! Anyways, I like the points you made about self-mutilation- people don't realize what it does to their friends when they have to watch them being hurt by themselves, and not being able to do much about it, other than what Aragorn did- simply be a good friend. Keep writing, and God bless!
Elenhin chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Me like very much, me think this very good.

It's really very deep, first the conversation, adn then Aragorn goes to check on Faramir, adn what does he find. His biggest nightmare.

The conversation was very deep, and it was nice to find out how it was like for Faramir before.

My personal opinion is that there should be a chapter two that begins where this one stops. When Aragorn helps Faramir.

I have read about similar situations before in fan fic, and most of them ends when Aragorn promises to help, but how does he help.

Faramir is frightened enoutgh to beg for help, what does Aragorn do, simply command him.

I think there would be more of it.

Beside that, why not let us see more of Troll, seemed like a sweet thing to me.

I am eagerly waiting for any kind of update.

Take care,

Kindest Regards, Elenhin
mrsblonde1503 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I know I'm a wuss for saying this, but that story nearly made me cry. It was amazing work, well done.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2