Reviews for Reign of Power
So fucking brilliant.
caliga is Latin for boot... the emperor Caligula's name means "little boots" and the "ul" is what makes it diminutive. so you've named your vampire after footwear.
Eris1031 chapter 29 . 3/5
Despite your seeming confusion your the letters 't' and 'd' and sometimes 'p,b,and d', THIS IS AWESOME! HOLY MOLY!
Eris1031 chapter 17 . 3/4
I know you wrote this like a gazillion years ago but Ginny's name is Ginevra Molly Weasley.
..,.what?
r3nlock chapter 29 . 2/16
are you contemplating a sequel for this? it's at such a great place for an au and your oc's are really awesome. i also enjoyed your interpretations of canon characters.
bloodbane23 chapter 18 . 2/6
awol absent without leave. Military term for desertion.
Blazeb79 chapter 29 . 1/31
I absolutely loved this story! I wish it was longer cuz I have so many questions but still it was amazing. Thank you for writing and FINISHING the story. Much better than the actual jkR story!
KitkatMoon chapter 29 . 1/25
amazing story
varthanaa chapter 29 . 1/8
This gives a lot to think about and your writing style is very good. I like opinions in your story and the end was not something I expected - that's also very good.
Now I'll look into your other work.
This is one of the better ones I know.
xvector chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
I do so love Harry's demeanor. Especially at the end here.
xvector chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
In your complete ignorance of canon, you constantly reference Gryffindor as "Lions". It's incredibly frustrating to anyone with more than a passing understanding of canon lore. Or people who are not green to fanfiction.

Gryffindor is the house of the GRYFFFINS. Not Lions. Big difference there - it makes you seem like an amateur fanfiction writer that didn't care to research basic canon truths.
xvector chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
If this turns into Harry/Ginny or any sort of romance I will gladly strangle kittens and puppies until they are barely alive, douse them with oil, and set them on fire. While they are alive.
xvector chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
An alright fic. Your spelling is atrocious - you spell things that are central to the HP storyline incorrectly ("Legimancy" and the Killing Curse amongst other things). This makes me question your knowledge of canon lore.

Your grammar is alright for a fanfiction.

That said, the story is an alright read. A bit slow-paced and full of clichés (Harry is the heir of the founders and super powerful and super rich and has unique abilities and blah blah blah). That said, you also have some non-cliché elements which I hope will be a turning point for this story as it moves on.
Chim Cheree chapter 29 . 12/3/2014
Amazing story. A oneshot sequel showing us what became of Harry would be interesting. Amazing characterisations, action, great original ideas and for once I didn't even mind that you made Harry heir to so many families, because at least you used it, did something with it. I hope you'll continue Child of Mercy some day. Really enjoyed that story too.
3,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »