Reviews for Reign of Power
Raze81238 chapter 29 . 10h
Man your story was damn intense loved it!
Carnim chapter 18 . 7/22
Away WithOut Leave is what AWOL means.
Juka chapter 29 . 7/17
That, was AMAZING! Thank you for writing such an inspiring tale that had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.
Beautiful fic..loved i super kudi writer
mabidiso chapter 29 . 6/29
I am deeply troubled that in all the years I have devoured fanfiction I somehow missed this beauty of a gem. Where has it been all my life? How, I ask you, could it have escaped my greedily grasping hands for all this time. All of the mysteries propelled me forward through this story at light speed with the NEED to know. So very satisfying. You have made a jaded old reader very happy.
Chaos Greymistchild chapter 7 . 6/24
It was an awful thing to say, a hateful truth. And Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?" And Death replied, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."
njaliya chapter 16 . 6/23
Damn, this is amazing
njaliya chapter 10 . 6/23
You should write 400,000 words
njaliya chapter 7 . 6/23
that was amazing
Cerjek chapter 29 . 6/22
Holy... This story was one wild ride. Loved it. Love the world you've built.
BookLover120 chapter 29 . 6/3
This was the most amazing story I have ever read. I almost wish you were the one who wrote the actual Harry Potter stories and made it bigger then it already is. Just freaking amazing and thank you for writing this story. WOW!
Thundramon chapter 29 . 5/9
HOLY...I wish canon would have ended like this.
Debate4life chapter 4 . 5/4
FYI, Dulcis is actually Latin for "sweet". As in, sugary, and emotional equivalents to same...not really delightful. Online translator?
moodysavage chapter 15 . 4/25
I love it I love it I love it love it luuuuuuv it (I'm singing that by the way.) I loved how Harry shot spells from his hands to hide his magical signature and I loved how he dealt with the families and questions after the rescue. Kick ass confident Harry is so awesome.
truustory chapter 29 . 4/18
Wow. That is literally all that I can say. I loved the evacuation plan, but the whole mimicking Voldemort's rebirth to make a baby harry, DAMN! This was beautifully written, I love how you gave Ron the moment where everything was up to him, and had to kill Malfoy to protecy baby harry.
3,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »