Reviews for Reign of Power
Nice story but ending suggests sequel. Hopefully you could do it
Veronika Daneov chapter 29 . 5/16
This was a great read, despite the typos. Thanks for the work you've put into writing this story.
Veronika Daneov chapter 2 . 5/10
I’m really sorry but you should not use words you don’t understand or check up on. Caliphs means a shoe in Latin. Otherwise I like the story so far.
This story is some seriously good shit!
I love how you ended this and especially the way there. Seriously! I also like how there where no horcruxes involved, likely because you started this before you read half-blood Prince, like, now you don't find any stories that don't have horcruxes in them!
I also like (and hate) how you let that perfect golden trio friendship dissolve- loosing touch and mourning lost friendships really is part of growing up, one of the most painful things in life- realising you don't care that much about someone anymore that was once a best friend..
Hmm I guess the two items are the ministers wand and the scrap of his robe that got stuck with the dagger in the wall
Ohh hear me out maybe Harry will go as Harry and have Amos be his "heir" kind of

But no, that actually does not make very much sense.
I wish Harry will go in his Heir of Ravenclaw disguise, that'd be exciting!
Hmmm maybe the date is Myrtle hahaha
...unless?
Fuck Names chapter 18 . 3/21
eh
Fuck Names chapter 17 . 3/21
Last part was unnecessary and cringe. And where's Hermione in this? She was definitely more loyal.
Fuck Names chapter 16 . 3/21
nice
Fuck Names chapter 13 . 3/21
The ending of your chapters always seem so meaningful.
Fuck Names chapter 7 . 3/21
Epic.
Fuck Names chapter 6 . 3/21
pogs
Fuck Names chapter 5 . 3/21
true sanity is hella overrated
Fuck Names chapter 3 . 3/21