Reviews for Reign of Power
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 19 . 6/26
It may not be in this chapter, but I'm going to say it anyways: Ginerva, not Virginia.

Also, about the water dragons: NESSIE!
Darth66 chapter 25 . 6/16
Rowgaths tower an anagram of hogwarts tower, but which one the griffindor, ravenclaw, astronomy, or the divin... its the divinition tower isn't it with how the seer teachers reside cos it keeps the inner eye clear
Wow this went to shit instantly.
Hitmen101 chapter 29 . 4/29
Very vivid story I really liked it! Thanks for making an awesome story!
PrettyGirlBPD13 chapter 29 . 4/23
10 years later this fic still holds up and is still finding new readers. I'm not sure if you'll ever see this, but this is definitely one of the best HP fics I've found. I noticed there were a lot of complaints about the grammar and you yourself seemed concerned about it throughout, but it by no means took anything away from this story. The plot was so original despite using many of what have become fandom cliches because you didn't rely on them to tell the story but used them as devices to build a story around. Like having Harry be heir to multiple founders and powerful families. You didn't just rely on that to explain his power and destiny but used them to explain others behavior (Sirius, Voldemort, etc), to give him resources to better himself, to motivate him to follow his "luck", to force him to forge his own path. You never let Harry simply rest on his inherited powers but forced him to continually work, make his own choices, and learn to live with those choices whatever the consequence. Your OCs were pretty spectacular because you made them well rounded instead of caricatures. The way you managed to weave certain elements throughout and foreshadow events without giving them away was brilliant. And the ending was an absolute surprise but so very fitting for the boy who lived to actually get to LIVE as he always was meant to. I do wish we could've found out what became of young Harry and if he ever managed to fulfill the Founders promise of bringing the magical world together.
EverydayClumsy chapter 29 . 4/15
Dude... Wow...
This is so good.
bookwormbhavna chapter 19 . 3/20
loch ness and king arthur
moodysavage chapter 29 . 2/12
Wow so so wonderful.
moodysavage chapter 22 . 2/10
Best line... "he'd given up on any delusions that he might grow" lol
moodysavage chapter 15 . 2/8
'He who shall inspire gawking'lol love that line.
moodysavage chapter 14 . 2/8
It was so funny how Harry was channeling calm and upbeat Dumbledore while he rescued the children.
moodysavage chapter 12 . 2/8
It's so fu hearing Harry run verbal circles around Fudge. :)
moodysavage chapter 7 . 2/7
Go Harry go Harry go Harry (sang with hand motions to go with it)
Good job standing up for yourself. And yes I'm reading this again.
dawnraptor chapter 29 . 1/29
A great, great job! I loved your ideas, your gray Harry, your OCs! Pity for the many, many mistakes in using a word instead of another one and the many errors in spelling. Perhaps English is not your first Language? But, alas, I'm Italian, so it's not mine neither.
Sorry chapter 27 . 1/29
I love your story. I love it so much it's inspired my own creativity for multiple different stories every time I've read it and re-read it. I think it's amazing, brilliant, well-written. I think the plot is original, impressive, expansive, and memorable.
I just have one problem and it's driving me literally insane.
The story about Salazar and his daughter is ridiculously hard to follow. Ridiculously. Like beyond all reason. I should not need a pen and paper to track a seriously important plot point. Even when I try that, I still get lost somewhere. You give unimportant characters seriously complex names and seem to be referring to them as some sort of time keeping system. In the second year of, etc etc. Then you don't give the important characters names, instead choosing to refer to them with titles. Then you refer to multiple characters by the same title. Or maybe you don't? That's the damn problem. I can't tell. I get so frustrated every single time. Please, for the love of your readers, go back and change it. Or don't. Maybe just put a severely translated version for those of us whose sanity can't afford trying to translate ten paragraphs of migraine. I have to stop reading, now, two chapters from the end, because I can't do any more nonsense.
3,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »