Reviews for Reign of Power
VA.maria chapter 1 . 4/10
nice intro
Rebatrek chapter 29 . 3/13
Very intense, I finished it in one sitting. Great story, thank you for sharing.
SleepyMaple4224 chapter 29 . 2/20
I usually never leave reviews and I know the story was written a few years ago. Still, I must thank you for such a wonderful story, that had me in a constant state of excitement of what will happen next and I loved how you have made sense of a few plotholes left by the original series (such as why Harry survived).
Againthank you for such an enjoyable read!
SpaideZ chapter 29 . 2/8
Just a Spade casually dropping by feeling quite emotional. Thank you Author-san for a truly marvellous story.
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 2/8
Just a Spade casually dropping by
M chapter 29 . 1/18
Amazing, just stayed up till 2 reading it. Gonna die tomorrow. Hope to read more of your work in the future!
loleo chapter 12 . 12/17/2020
As of now I can see you write for the long howl. But then Iooked to the chapters and can only wonder how that could be packed in only 29 chapters. Then you are running of in the chapters so fast, you lost your plot, sadly.
Perhaps you could make a remake and describe a lot more where you scammed over the story. I try to come back and go into detail
Mark Sinfield chapter 29 . 11/26/2020
enjoyed the story
gginsc chapter 28 . 10/21/2020
I would like to know how the wizarding world responds to the end of Voldy and the war. This has been a nice story, but I want more.

Just read this a second time. I really wish there was a sequel.
Bathory chapter 7 . 10/13/2020
I like how you explain Harry's action with explanations of his mental state it is subtle yet effective and I appreciate it.
Your stle of writing is easy to read yet without lacking in deapth, which creates pleasant reading experience.

P.S. Your story has me engrosed and I as a reader appreciate your hard work and thank you for this experience so far.
Mad Mav chapter 7 . 9/8/2020
Aaaand nope I’m done. Tonks is forgiven, you’ve fucked up. I’m out of here
The One Above The Rest chapter 29 . 8/25/2020
So I realize this is 13 years late but to be fair when this was written I was 6 years old I just wanted to ask. What of V-dogs horcruxs?
eeveejacob chapter 16 . 7/6/2020
I despise Dumbledore, seriously
I'm really enjoying the story, thanks :)
cameronaho chapter 29 . 7/2/2020
Absolutely Marvelous. Truly unique and cliche at the same time. I would honestly love a sequel and be happy if there never was one.
3,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »