Reviews for Reign of Power
thebetawholived chapter 29 . 11/6
This is a welcome departure from a lot of the trite stories about Harry finding his family history. I thoroughly enjoyed it because it was so different; I don't want to include spoilers in this, so I can't say exactly how. I do think that Harry escapes just in time for a sequel, although I have no idea what it would be.
thebetawholived chapter 27 . 11/6
I'm glad the werewolves made it. The battle was chaotic, and I'm not sure what's left.

Interesting . . .
thebetawholived chapter 15 . 11/4
Liked that scene with Fudge!
thebetawholived chapter 14 . 11/4
I particularly liked that scene at the end, but the visit to the castle was also fun.

I'm enjoying this story!
thebetawholived chapter 9 . 11/4
Interesting: "Who is your enemy now?"

I wonder how the answer to the question will be revealed in the end.
thebetawholived chapter 7 . 11/3
Pretty words, but Harry is not free yet. It's a bit silly to verbally draw the battle line unless you're ready to throw down, right then. Harry doesn't seem quite ready yet.
thebetawholived chapter 5 . 11/3
Dumbledore has never learned what every parent must learn: the tighter they try to control, the more violent when the control bursts in the end.

Dumbledore is playing the fool in this story. I don't understand yet where Harry is going.
ksecc1 chapter 29 . 10/14
Fun story. Interesting twist at the end.
Thunderwarrior2 chapter 15 . 10/10
I've only just started reading this yesterday, but damn this is the best fan fiction I have ever read.
And I read a lot, so that's saying something.
You are a fantastic, incredible writer and I hope to stumble across more of your works.
Clm chapter 29 . 10/4
This, now that I've finished reading, is one of my top ten favorite stories. It was so well done. You created a rich world and characters with depth. Thank you for writing. Mind you, I may never lose the rabid desire for the sequel that tells the story of Harry's second rise to adulthood. But, the story was so magnificently compelling I can't regret living with the need for another. All the kudos to you!
ilanit.harary chapter 29 . 9/24
will there a sequel? or a one shot so we'll see his (harry) new life?
xpotter chapter 29 . 9/3
One of the best stories out there... Excellent read!
Cubdom chapter 5 . 8/30
I figured I would give one of my favorite fics a re-read. Thanks for writing it. I find your Voldemort seductively evil. Quite intriguing.
Sandra Fiore chapter 29 . 8/19
I just found and read REIGN OF POWER in it's entirety. It's nice to find a completed story. Thank you for staying with it when it got inconvenient. I very much enjoyed the story; I like the storyline and I also like your writing style. I would have been interested to see an epilogue telling us whether the Wizarding World improved itself ( the coalition Harry left behind) or fell back into old patterns (the preexisting politicians). It's just a thought and in no way detracts from a great ending. Good job!
3,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »