Reviews for Reign of Power
cztelnik chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
An amazing story!
The Seven of Us chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
AWOL means Absent WithOut Leave.

I love the story so far! No constructive criticism to offer-the spelling and grammar are excellent.

-Ruby
morgannac64 chapter 18 . 6/15/2014
AWOL Absence Without Leave
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Reading Lord Potter at the end is almost enought to discard these as yet other Gary Stu. Will Goblins licks his ass while he polish his immense gold pile? Or perhaps will the vampires join him when he discovers some absurd ritual that power his?
lil chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
Argh, Diggory is such an idiot ! Were I in Harry's shoes, I would stay in the chamber of secrets, just out of spite. Nah.
lil chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
Really, there really is no point blaming Harry because he was attacked and the assassins killed someone else. If Harry decided to kill someone just because Joyce exists, should the family of the victim blame and hate Joyce? People can be obtuse. Well, anyway, I'm looking forward to knowing what Harry is going to do.
lil chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
Well, now, he just need Hufflepuff...
lil chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Harry's speeches to Dumbledore always amaze me. It's so beautiful and right...
lil chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
God, you really have a talent for writing !
lil chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Simply amazing. You gotta love Tonks.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Harry has gone Grey and the light and tbe dark are going to rue the day they tried to overpower him. Three faction each trying to control Harry, it's not going to work and it's going to be fun watching Harry flip the coin on each if these faction. Dumbledore, Fudge and Voldemort won't know what hit them.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Very vague everyone has secrets but in the end there can only be one triumphant side. Which will it be. Dark, Grey, or light?
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
They have an unbelievable amountof trust that Harry is as "innocent " as he portrays lol.I'm thinking a lot of people are in for a big shock.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
So howmuch control will Dumbledick have over Harry's inheritances?
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Harry is proving true to his trait of Stubbornness
3,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »