Reviews for Reign of Power
Obsidius chapter 29 . 12/7/2012
WOW! I have to say that has to be one of the best AU stories I've read in a very long time. Thank you!
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
it isn't "parle-vouz anglais" but "parlez-vous anglais" (it's just correction i'm also a nut in foreign languages)
Celexs Draconia chapter 29 . 12/5/2012
This story was brilliantly dont. The twists throughout were well concealed and very subtle. I also really enjoyed that you used the ritual from Goblet of First to revive Harry, and the fact that he was revived as a baby I didnt see coming at all. Excellent work.

Cel
The Crownless Queen chapter 29 . 12/1/2012
This story is so awesome! I really loved it. It gave me thrills :p
narrassae chapter 29 . 11/25/2012
Wow. What a ride. That was intense. To some small degree I wish to read of what happened to the boy who was Harry Potter. However that ending was so...that I don't wish to add any more to it. I almost feel it would detract from the power of the ending if any more was added.
Well Done! Very well done. You grabbed my attention from the very beginning and kept it until it's end. Not many have grabbed my attention like that and fewer still have kept it. I believe that you are the only to have ended with such a bang. Others have tried but you are the first I have read who successful. Very well done indeed.

Sincerely,
Narrassae
Accountancy student chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
The story looks interesting so far.

Just a thing: Harry asks Voldemort to swear that he won't harm Harry during the meeting... and Voldemort swears:

"Very well. I swear on my life and magic no harm shall befall Harry Potter because of me."

Mmm... is it not a weird oath? I mean, it is not limited to the meeting; Voldemort is swearing he will never harm Harry in any situation... just a thought.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/24/2012
Wonderful story- thankyou for sharing!
A. Sirius Riddle chapter 29 . 11/20/2012
This is like the third time I've read this and my reaction is still "This is the bestest story ever..." I absolutely adore it! Thank you so much for writing it, it is truly amazing.
WriteWhenICan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
good start although quite vague
Guest chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
clever plot and execution. Some things were a bit confusing with all the past and present mixing, but I'd say this was one hella read. I have two words for it, Bloody Awesome. Good Luck with future writing ventures.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
I'm enjoying this, there's just one little thing, you always say 'where' instead of 'were'. Other than that, I like this, it's got some really good angst that I've been craving for recently, but it's go other things that happen to balance it out a bit so it's not just Harry sitting there screaming "ANGST!" he's doing stuff about it and remaining in relative control :)
Guest chapter 29 . 10/16/2012
One of the best stories I have ever read! Thank You!
Loiosh311 chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
Such an amazing fic and a great ending. Ty for sharing this.
Yodes chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
Liked this.
Lexx chapter 18 . 10/8/2012
"covenant" ... I suppose you mean "coveted"?
3,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »