Reviews for Reign of Power
varthanaa chapter 29 . 1/8
This gives a lot to think about and your writing style is very good. I like opinions in your story and the end was not something I expected - that's also very good.
Now I'll look into your other work.
This is one of the better ones I know.
xvector chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
I do so love Harry's demeanor. Especially at the end here.
xvector chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
In your complete ignorance of canon, you constantly reference Gryffindor as "Lions". It's incredibly frustrating to anyone with more than a passing understanding of canon lore. Or people who are not green to fanfiction.

Gryffindor is the house of the GRYFFFINS. Not Lions. Big difference there - it makes you seem like an amateur fanfiction writer that didn't care to research basic canon truths.
xvector chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
If this turns into Harry/Ginny or any sort of romance I will gladly strangle kittens and puppies until they are barely alive, douse them with oil, and set them on fire. While they are alive.
xvector chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
An alright fic. Your spelling is atrocious - you spell things that are central to the HP storyline incorrectly ("Legimancy" and the Killing Curse amongst other things). This makes me question your knowledge of canon lore.

Your grammar is alright for a fanfiction.

That said, the story is an alright read. A bit slow-paced and full of clichés (Harry is the heir of the founders and super powerful and super rich and has unique abilities and blah blah blah). That said, you also have some non-cliché elements which I hope will be a turning point for this story as it moves on.
Chim Cheree chapter 29 . 12/3/2014
Amazing story. A oneshot sequel showing us what became of Harry would be interesting. Amazing characterisations, action, great original ideas and for once I didn't even mind that you made Harry heir to so many families, because at least you used it, did something with it. I hope you'll continue Child of Mercy some day. Really enjoyed that story too.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
aquamarine, turquoise, azure, cerulean, sky, all other types of blue...
sea-kingdom chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
wow
this is amazing
it's such a unique idea with a plot that just twists and turns and always leaves you hanging
it's perfect
i love everything about it, from harry's many lordships, to the birds made of magic he used to protect his allies, to his interactions with the vampires and the werewolves, and him turning against both voldemort and dumbledore and defeating them both with raw power, and turning into a baby to live a proper childhood in the end...
and the gifts of the bloodlines, with the black family's fire, and his friendship with nott, and nott's relationship with daphne and all of it is perfection
i did not see the ending coming, it was impossible to predict, and i just love it
TsuQ chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
Incredibly good story. Found some parts of the plot incomprehensible, but that is almost to be expected given the late heavy presence of unclear visions and magical insight. The foreshadowing and plot is quite tight, though I expected Harry to become a Vampire at some point - there were 2 or 3 bits of foreshadowing pointing in that direction. The original spell work was good, and quite interesting. The direction you took with Ron was quite surprising in many ways, but very effective. Speaking of which, most of the characters seemed to have an unusual amount of depth while remaining consistent with what you might expect. Good stuff.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Actually I'm pretty sure "Caliga" is 'shoe' or 'heavy boot'
LordMerlinEmrys chapter 27 . 9/26/2014
Some of the best battle fiction I've ever read.
LordMerlinEmrys chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
It's Ginevra, not Virginia. Otherwise, very good story.
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Very good
nortorel chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
Tha͛nk you for writing this wonderful story. Loved it very much. Though wouldn't it been better to use the bones of the fa͛ther? As Ha͛rry's mother's blood line is the link to the Founders? The breaking of the curse seemed to require the extermination of all founder's blood lines.
Epwydadlan chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
this is a great story! I like the path that Harry is taking but could you send me a copy of this to beta? There are a few typos in here and I'd like to help make sure that readers aren't hindered by the occasional typo and be distracted from the story
3,244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »