Reviews for Reign of Power
moodysavage chapter 15 . 4/25
I love it I love it I love it love it luuuuuuv it (I'm singing that by the way.) I loved how Harry shot spells from his hands to hide his magical signature and I loved how he dealt with the families and questions after the rescue. Kick ass confident Harry is so awesome.
truustory chapter 29 . 4/18
Wow. That is literally all that I can say. I loved the evacuation plan, but the whole mimicking Voldemort's rebirth to make a baby harry, DAMN! This was beautifully written, I love how you gave Ron the moment where everything was up to him, and had to kill Malfoy to protecy baby harry.
FUCKING LOVE THIS!
(excuse my language. This is just a really good story)
Maddie chapter 29 . 3/11
That was quite the journey and it ended very surprisingly. Well done! I would live to see where Harry ends up after this. :)
Umm i dont know if you mean snape as a lords house becuase Tobius snape was the name of the muggle that Eileen Prince the pureblood married to have severus snape.
I hope it's Luna Lovegood.
dragon chapter 29 . 2/8
Gleas chapter 29 . 1/25
One of the most brilliant fics I have had the pleasure to read. Angst doesn't really cover all the intriguing plots you have included but I suppose it shall do. Thank you for writing (and finishing) this amazing piece.
Gleas chapter 23 . 1/24
more freedom and respite from at least two fools?
Gleas chapter 18 . 1/24
You know, as far as Harry gaining a ridiculous amount of titles and thus political power goes, your fic has the most interesting plot
Gleas chapter 17 . 1/24
I am relieved he has two of his former friends back
Gleas chapter 16 . 1/24
The obliviate did not work... O.O uh oh Dumbles is in deep shit
Gleas chapter 12 . 1/24
I like the subtle plays with Dumbles
Gleas chapter 11 . 1/24
doormats LOL I can see how dorm-mates can autocorrect into doormats... XD!
Gleas chapter 5 . 1/23