Reviews for Reign of Power

smeleanor chapter 9 . 1/1
a stir astir
Anymore any more
behaviorit behaviour, it
the owl hooted with obvious affection it’s a raven!
they where they were
unwittedly unwittingly
your fathers your father’s
you where the wizard you were the wizard
you where
babbles baubles
uncle uncle’s

this is amazing. incredible work with the flashbacks. harry/voldemort relationship is so fascinating
smeleanor chapter 7 . 1/1
Pray prey
Leakey Leaky

Great fic, some distracting typos but a very enjoyable story. Will point them out when I see/remember them, if you ever feel like doing a wee tidy up. Nice job!
Dragonflydotcom chapter 29 . 12/11/2016
This is the first ever story that gave me goosebumps and made me cry all together... You are an amazing writer and I applaud you for every word written..
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
Gojin1990 chapter 18 . 12/7/2016
well now thats isn't ominous at all XD so lets count. harry is the LORD of potter,black,morrigan/ravenclaw, he is HEIR of slytherin and now gryffindor. we are talking a political POWERHOUSE. THREE founders 2 old families. not to mention ALLIES with atleast nott and longbottom. talk about a serious political powerhouse in wizarding world XD this is such an exciting story XD
1738 chapter 29 . 11/29/2016
I have to tell you this is one of my all time favorite fanfics. The story is brilliantly woven, and the characters are well defined. I can't tell you how many times I've read this, but it never dulls.
lechatabbicat chapter 29 . 11/3/2016
Loved this!
lechatabbicat chapter 18 . 11/2/2016
Absent without leave. Military term
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
loool
aki93 chapter 29 . 10/11/2016
Not matter how many times I read it...it's amazing :)
toomanyshipsss chapter 29 . 9/24/2016
this is so good I love this fanfic finished it in 2 days. the ending was so unexpected and amazing. I never suspected Harry starting a new life and after all he's been through he deserves a new life. a new fresh take on the grey Harry concept. love it!
Trainer Fiona chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Love the philosophy in this first Chapter. It draws people in, and tells the story of what happened in this wonderful AU
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 29 . 9/18/2016
I'm somewhat exhausted,I spent most of the day reading this and it's nearly 2am :P It was more than worth it though, a breathtaking 's awesome Harry gets to start his life over but at the same time sad,because it's like he's breaking his old connections in favour of starting a completely new life. Aberforth's death was incredibly depressing yet happy? If only because in death at least he got to witness something beautiful before is so cool though,I have a suspicious feeling he'll help to raise Harry ;) Anyway! Really enjoyed reading and thanks for writing :)
3,379 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »