Reviews for Reign of Power
MadEyes chapter 14 . 4/8/2005
-Wipes a stray tear from his eyes- Alas; I was not even acknowledged or thanked for my last review...

-Remembers something from the last chapter and smiles-

"Somewhere Dumbledore rubbed his arms as goose bumps crawled on his skin. That is till he got distracted when he noticed if you connected the bumps the face of Uric the Oddball appeared."

You know, for some reason that just cracked me Thanks for another outstanding chapter. Good luck with the midterms and remember to update right after you done with them. You hear? Good.

Faithful ‘Reigns of Power’ groupie and president of the ‘Update Now Club,’

bellashade chapter 14 . 4/8/2005
i love this story, it's great that lord morrigan finally reveals himself and we get some action, are neville and dean going to put it together that harry wasn't anywhere to be found while Lord morrigan made his apperance.

And how annoyed is voldie going to be when he find out his deatheaters 'let' the kids escaped with the help of only one rescuer?

and why were there muggles in st. mungos?

and how are the people going to react now it's truely been confirmed lord Morrigan exists.

i can't wait to find out :D
cj-cold chapter 13 . 4/8/2005
This is a great story. As for possible ideas for future events. I agree that it is about time for some action. Morrigan has to prove himself a power.

Have you thought of making Tonks Harry's heir as far as the Black Family is concerned. Harry is a Lord now and with no children or close blood relatives I would have thought it would be required that he have a clearly disignated heir.(Maybe a Weasley for Potter and Hermione for Morrigan).

Like the way Neville is behind Harry and Nott is an interesting character.

AS for possible Romance, I think that it shouldn't be a main focus of the story but Harry needs some action to relieve stress.(I would prefer harry/Tonks, I just like the way they seem to fit together and she could bring some Joy to his life).

Maybe its time for Morrigan to send a letter to the Daily Prophet and other papers.(Not just the Quibler because that might lead to suspicion of Harry's ID) What about Skeeter if she can be trusted or controlled/fooled by his Glamour.

Update soon!
Myssi Ford chapter 13 . 4/7/2005
I loved this story so much, that I actually took the time to sign in so I could put you on my favorites list! Feel special. Feel very special. I hardly sign in at all, but I just love your story so much!
zzlostdreamerzz chapter 13 . 4/7/2005
hey! I just found ya fic a few dayz ago, and I truly lub it! go rebellious Harry! hehe...and I like how he isn't hanging out w/ ron and hermione anymore. Those 2 are absoulutely annoying. Well, I lub it! Try ta update soon!
betsannetwo chapter 13 . 4/7/2005
I like this story and I can't wait the next chapter!
Fanfix chapter 13 . 4/7/2005
Nice story.. get the next chap. out soon!

Tommy A.L. aka Shadow101
nonjon chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
Yowzers. Great story. I'm not a fan of reviewing every chapter as too often it seems, one chapter's update provides little but questions that will be answered by the next update. So feel free to consider this a review for the the first 13 chapters.

I love your Harry. He's riding a great middle ground of grey between the dark and the light. The politics you've dealt with so far seem very fluid and realistic. But I am, like many I suppose, dying to see Harry in action. I know he needs to keep his talent and ability secret as long as possible, but man am I itching to see him kick some arse. As for romance, I agree with what many have said. It is completely unnecessary. And I cannot imagine any of the female students, at least as canon goes, providing Harry with any sort of understanding or support he would need. Males and slash ditto, but carry a stigma of squickness I cannot easily overlook. For some stories I can, but it usually transforms Harry into a character I don't want him to be. In my own fics, I find a playful flirting Tonks to be the most sensible match for a mature Harry. I too see the lack of logic or sense in both sides of the Dark and the Light. I wrote a fic where Harry basically allied with and protected all the other species and creatures and wanted the light and dark to essentially fight it out allowing peace to the neutrals. Check it out if you want. Maybe the first azkaban fic without anger/rage or insanity. Enough politicing my own fics, though I feel an understated kinship, in that I started my first around the same time as you, and have garnered a similar sized response. Though my strengths lie in more humor and parody rather than drama or action. I can tell you'll be getting much more response soon though.

I'm loving this story and want more. Dying to see Harry fight someone good. I'm sure Tom would even allow their little agreement the leeway for Harry to kick an impudent Snape's arse if he mouthed off a bit. That would just be plain entertaining, if Snape does his best to infuriate him, Harry opens his Tom connection a little and gets permission. He-heh. It seems like Tom and perhaps Amos are the only ones with any idea of just how magically powerful or skilled Harry really is. Not sure I can offer much guidance on what more to address or deal with, as you've been making some excellent decisions so far. Keep them coming. Looking forward to the next update.

If anything I'm a bit curious, how long this story you expect to be (number of chapters or word length), how planned out you have it, if it will end with a conclusion to at least Voldemort, or if you have sequels planned if it goes beyond seventh year, if this fic will go beyond seventh year, etc...

Anyways, excellent work.
eradicating chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
Just want to tell you I love this fic, and I hope you keep writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
Another bit of excellent writing! Cant wait till the next chapter! :)
necromann666 chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
Could you have Fudge broken down by the clans? Fudge being broke and hated. Then make him drunk and attack Amos or an other powerfull being.
ginoeh chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
...odd mental ailment? Erm, well, never mind... I think I'll take that as a complement ...although that might just prove your point *scratches head in confusion*

Anyway, I'm taking you up on your suggestion

*searches frantically for some wool and needles*

I hope it will distract me from my English exam come tomorrow... Last one of my life! Yeah!

Now, you just go on writing your story and be a nice boy *patts the author's head*...that's fine...

cheers ginoeh
Lord Master Omega chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
like the story
Chiara Crawford chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
Well, it certainly seems as if the teachers begin to realize how dangerous and cunning Harry can be. I would like to see more of their reactions to his latest moves. As for the heir of Gryffindor thing. Neville really is popular for something like this, but I wouldn't put it past you to spring something like Malfoy or Snape as heir. Will Fudge or Dumbledore, for that matter, do something against Lord Morrigan? He's a thorn in Fudge's side and the public knows of him now.

Great story! I really like it! And you update always really fast! That's something few author's do. Keep it up!

never chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
well i've only just discovered your story and read it last night, and honestly i love the approach you are taking... personally i'm convinced if Harry wants to stand any chance winning this bloody war he has to resort to his slytherin side.. well anyway, congratulations to such an amazing fic!

3,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 216 .. Last Next »