Reviews for Reign of Power
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
Another bit of excellent writing! Cant wait till the next chapter! :)
necromann666 chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
Could you have Fudge broken down by the clans? Fudge being broke and hated. Then make him drunk and attack Amos or an other powerfull being.
ginoeh chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
...odd mental ailment? Erm, well, never mind... I think I'll take that as a complement ...although that might just prove your point *scratches head in confusion*

Anyway, I'm taking you up on your suggestion

*searches frantically for some wool and needles*

I hope it will distract me from my English exam come tomorrow... Last one of my life! Yeah!

Now, you just go on writing your story and be a nice boy *patts the author's head*...that's fine...

cheers ginoeh
Lord Master Omega chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
like the story
Chiara Crawford chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
Well, it certainly seems as if the teachers begin to realize how dangerous and cunning Harry can be. I would like to see more of their reactions to his latest moves. As for the heir of Gryffindor thing. Neville really is popular for something like this, but I wouldn't put it past you to spring something like Malfoy or Snape as heir. Will Fudge or Dumbledore, for that matter, do something against Lord Morrigan? He's a thorn in Fudge's side and the public knows of him now.

Great story! I really like it! And you update always really fast! That's something few author's do. Keep it up!

Chi
never chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
well i've only just discovered your story and read it last night, and honestly i love the approach you are taking... personally i'm convinced if Harry wants to stand any chance winning this bloody war he has to resort to his slytherin side.. well anyway, congratulations to such an amazing fic!

-never-
Qem chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
XD ok ok I'm reviewing, I'm reviewing!

Whee this story has been in my mind.

With wizards in the council, do they have to make a presence to have their say inputted? Or can they do it from a distance?

Would it be possible for Harry to pretend to be multiple people in the same room?

Kind of curious as to how all four linages are going to play out.

Really enjoyed this chapter :) Hope you update again soonish!
bloodnut chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
Firstly i must thank you for a truly brilliant fic. Secondly i'm asking you to update as soon as humanly possible. Yours is a fantastic story and should be continued.
Necrule Paen chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
I just found this story of yours. It is unique I don't care where you take it as long as it is unique. If not I will forget what the story is about and delete it from my author alert list
jbfritz chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
Great chapter!
japanese-jew chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
hm. . . I read an amusing story where Draco was heir of gryffindor, and Harry that of slytherin, but the writer wasn't . .. stellar. You could do Seamus (half wizard, no?) or parvati as gryffindor.
Khadon chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
I'm really enjoying your fic so far. There aren't many fics out there where you get some good political intrigue. Those that do it well are usually my favourites as yours now is. Keep up the good work.
greenredSD chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
hey i just read the newest chapter and it was as good as always! i must say that i love it when harry gets all angry and loses his temper! just keep reviewing as quickly as possible(like now!) and i'll keep reading! Thanks
Bluesnowman chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
love it cant wait for more;)
kensa chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
Wow! What a story! I love how your story is going so far. Please continue, as it would be a crime to humanity if your story where not to. I look forward to your next update.
3,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 216 .. Last Next »