Reviews for Reign of Power
E5150 chapter 16 . 4/19/2005
Good chapter, keep it up.
Mattel-chan chapter 15 . 4/19/2005
can't wait for the next installment! Honestly, I could just strangle dumbledore's neck for his blatant interrogation and manipulation! I love Morrigan! :)
silvermist 91 chapter 15 . 4/19/2005
luv ur story can't wait 4 it 2 be update, gonna put ur story onto my c2
exileena chapter 15 . 4/19/2005
Wow, this is an awesome story. I love the political setup you've got here. It's well thought out and you don't lose hold of the canon. Some stories end up being all about the fic author's new stuff and not an indepth extension like the best pieces are.

I can't wait to see the Dumbledore/Harry confrontation. Before, Harry was just acting out in Dumbledore's mind. Now though, it's clear Harry has an agenda or at least an unknown influence. People aren't gonna be happy.

It'll be a scene to remember when Harry publicly acknowledges his full inheritance. I personally will love seeing the Rainbow Lord. Perhaps he'll need to make a statement that his similar wardrobe does not necessarily make him an ally of Dumbledore!

I'm also looking forward to the first Wizengamot session after this chapter. It'll be rich to see the lords of dark and neutral families respectively being approached by the 'figurehead' of the Light. I wonder what Nott will make of that.

Final thing: are you going to involve any canon characters in Harry's plotting? I already see that Neville and Tonks are at the edges but are they going to know what Harry is up to soon?
rlmess chapter 15 . 4/18/2005
evil evil you

now I just have to add you to my e-mail alert.

gah

hate cliffies

but very well developed story, am interested in the next chapter.

yours truly

real mess 8)
TJ chapter 15 . 4/17/2005
This is an absolutely brilliant story!

Wonderful idea and its execution.

Thank You.
AchillesMonkey chapter 15 . 4/17/2005
This is a great story so far. You are a great writer, but you might want to think about a beta reader. I noticed a few mistakes as I read. I don't know if you've been told, but it is Quidditch, not Quittich. I would be glad to be your beta reader. Just email me. My address is in my bio. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lady Rebecca of the Night Walkers and Element Holders chapter 15 . 4/17/2005
Voldemort is back in the picture!
M.I.A chapter 15 . 4/17/2005
i justlove your story, its wonderful! how did you ever come up with such a complexed plot? i can't wait till the next update. will harry make his grand entrance of being 4 lords soon?

keep up the great work!
Alecthegreat chapter 15 . 4/16/2005
Wow, this is one of the best fanfic's I've read in a long time. I'm wondering if Dumbledore and Voldy ever find out Harry is Lord Morrigan.
rinrin86 chapter 15 . 4/16/2005
I love how your story goes into the politics of the magical world. I can't wait for the next chapter.
CorMael chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
Damn you! You made me cry.

I had to write this review before reading the next chapter.

I found this story today and haven't finished reading yet, but I really like it. It's unusual for a fanfic story to make me feel sad enough to cry.

You do have a lot of plot devices and ideas that have been used by many other authors. But there really aren't many original Harry Potter fanfic ideas. I think what the author does with the ideas are more important than where it's borrowed from. It's a bit like cooking. A dozen different persons could start from the same ingredients and the same recipe, with widely different results in quality.

I hope you will continue writing.
Bongie chapter 15 . 4/15/2005
wow this rocks!
Lady Lestrange chapter 15 . 4/15/2005
Hey;

I have just read the whole story at one sitting...well...I stopped to eat and came right back. That should tell you something about how addictive this story is. I found this on a C2 group I just joined. You are a fabulous writer. There are a few strange typos that make me wonder if you are relying on Microsoft word for grammar corrections. You could use a beta, but the mistakes are small enough and the story good enough that most can ignore them.

The whole political Harry is awesme. It is amazing to me that so little action has really happened and yet I'm entranced. The meeting with the children's parents, was great. Brilliant! I love that Harry's power isn't just in the "magical" sense, but also in the political and social sense. I like his "friendship" with Neville and think too many fanfics have him married to Ron and Hermione. I like that Harry is his own person. Your writing style is great...so creative. And yes, I agree Dum and Volde are both insane. LOL I can't wait to see what you have in store for Neville and Nott. I also LIKE that you haven't given in to the factions that think only Romance has a place in fanfic. Which "ship" is in every story makes me sick. It is so not necessary, as evidenced by your tale. Can't wait to see what parts the vampires and werewolves play. Keep up the great work. I promise I will review faithfully now that I've caught up. You couldn't expect me to review instead of flipping to the next chapter though, now could you?

I'd be honored if you read and reviewed some of my fics.

http(colon) ~ladylestrange

Lady Lestrange
phoenix catcher chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Great Story, i cant wait to see whats going to happen next, please update soon!
3,384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 216 .. Last Next »