Reviews for Reign of Power
greenredSD chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
hey i just read the newest chapter and it was as good as always! i must say that i love it when harry gets all angry and loses his temper! just keep reviewing as quickly as possible(like now!) and i'll keep reading! Thanks
Bluesnowman chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
love it cant wait for more;)
kensa chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
Wow! What a story! I love how your story is going so far. Please continue, as it would be a crime to humanity if your story where not to. I look forward to your next update.
loralee1 chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
I saw your story on half a dozen favorites and a couple of c2's so had to read it and am glad i did.

Love the politics in this story. Some of the best i've seen. looking forward to more.

lora
Snuffles629 chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
Thank you for letting me join the club. And as far as nervous twitches. As long as it is in the fingers and your hand is over the keyboard I am not to worried. I loved the chapter and as always can't wait for more, but when is he going to talk in person to some of these people he has contacted as Morigan. Is he going to be a completely different person for those meetings or is he going to make them all swear an oath not to tell who he is. I think he should create another personality and character. Anyways, can't wait for more, and your fingers better be twitching.

Snuffles
danuschka chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
I love your way of writing... usually I tend to skip parts but with this... mmh makes me wanna kiss you
amigo chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
I've noticed in my life that almost no one thinks they are intreasting. But, I've also noticed that almost everyone has a talent they can't quite seem to see. You are a talented writer and I hope to see more in the future.
A-man chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
Great stuff!
lucas13 chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
I would like to join the "MadEyes Update Now Club"

. Do I have to sign something? Or give someone some ice-cream?...

Im liking this fic a lot, it doesnt have those small and BIG things that make some fics unreadable... and its really well writen and has a great plot. SO UPDATE NOW! (do i have to purr too? I hope not...)
serious.effort chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
This is...oh you guessed it! A review! Hah, It wasn't obvious, really. Right, the spacebar doesn't work right, so shortness! Good chapter, I am looking forward to more.
Hermione the Slayer chapter 10 . 4/5/2005
I hate to see the trio's friendship fall apart... i think that is a cornerstone of the book.
Hermione the Slayer chapter 9 . 4/5/2005
That is a great chapter! A lot of fan fiction, including this story, strays from the cannon (as well it should or what would be the point?) However, some of the words in this chapter sound exactly what we would expect to hear from JK! Love it!
Nenagh24 chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
::Is hyperventalating:: You mentioned me again! ::Pulls out a paper bag and starts to breath:: Of course I won't fai-::Passes out::

A short time passes

::Gets up rubbing head:: Oww. That hurt, next time I'll bring a pillow.

I'm glad you like the pie! I'll bring cookies next chapter.

I'm glad that Harry was very calm in dealing with the rumors about his godfather. That was an awesome way to get back at those fifth years! The run in with Malfoy was a nice touch, showing some of the similarities that the two of them have.

::Grins:: Please update again soon! Ja na!

Off to make cookies,

~Nenagh
washedout chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
Nice!
Lucullus chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
Good o hear that there will be action. Voldie's actions does seem questionable. I dont think a canon Voldie would make harry heir after years of trying to kill him. And there is also the prophecy.

Anyway, please update soon. Awaiting the next chapter :)
3,245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 216 .. Last Next »