Reviews for Reign of Power
Alecthegreat chapter 15 . 4/16/2005
Wow, this is one of the best fanfic's I've read in a long time. I'm wondering if Dumbledore and Voldy ever find out Harry is Lord Morrigan.
rinrin86 chapter 15 . 4/16/2005
I love how your story goes into the politics of the magical world. I can't wait for the next chapter.
CorMael chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
Damn you! You made me cry.

I had to write this review before reading the next chapter.

I found this story today and haven't finished reading yet, but I really like it. It's unusual for a fanfic story to make me feel sad enough to cry.

You do have a lot of plot devices and ideas that have been used by many other authors. But there really aren't many original Harry Potter fanfic ideas. I think what the author does with the ideas are more important than where it's borrowed from. It's a bit like cooking. A dozen different persons could start from the same ingredients and the same recipe, with widely different results in quality.

I hope you will continue writing.
Bongie chapter 15 . 4/15/2005
wow this rocks!
Lady Lestrange chapter 15 . 4/15/2005
Hey;

I have just read the whole story at one sitting...well...I stopped to eat and came right back. That should tell you something about how addictive this story is. I found this on a C2 group I just joined. You are a fabulous writer. There are a few strange typos that make me wonder if you are relying on Microsoft word for grammar corrections. You could use a beta, but the mistakes are small enough and the story good enough that most can ignore them.

The whole political Harry is awesme. It is amazing to me that so little action has really happened and yet I'm entranced. The meeting with the children's parents, was great. Brilliant! I love that Harry's power isn't just in the "magical" sense, but also in the political and social sense. I like his "friendship" with Neville and think too many fanfics have him married to Ron and Hermione. I like that Harry is his own person. Your writing style is great...so creative. And yes, I agree Dum and Volde are both insane. LOL I can't wait to see what you have in store for Neville and Nott. I also LIKE that you haven't given in to the factions that think only Romance has a place in fanfic. Which "ship" is in every story makes me sick. It is so not necessary, as evidenced by your tale. Can't wait to see what parts the vampires and werewolves play. Keep up the great work. I promise I will review faithfully now that I've caught up. You couldn't expect me to review instead of flipping to the next chapter though, now could you?

I'd be honored if you read and reviewed some of my fics.

http(colon) ~ladylestrange

Lady Lestrange
phoenix catcher chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Great Story, i cant wait to see whats going to happen next, please update soon!
heyster1 chapter 15 . 4/15/2005
I love your story. I think you are in my favorites list. You have developed a very good story with many descriptions and characters. keep writing
E5150 chapter 15 . 4/15/2005
Great story, keep up the good work.
ulkser chapter 15 . 4/15/2005
i read the story from the beginning with a single breath. you are absolutely amazing. although i love the philosophical sections there is a lack of action in this story. also please write the spells name. what i mean is do not write like this phrase: "harry used parsel-magic reducto curse and blown out the two cloaked figures". you can write that like this: " harry raised his hand and shout 'reducto' in parseltounge and killed the two deatheathers". ihope you understand what i am trying to say. please try to put some more action and spell work. i must congratulate you for coming with a original spell "nuntus charm" please continue to create more original spells. oh i forgot PLEASE UPDATE.
VaterVonMelkor chapter 5 . 4/15/2005
nice
SafirePhoenix chapter 12 . 4/14/2005
woah, harry is freaky...
Panic At It's Best chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
update
SafirePhoenix chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
is this slash?
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
you have one of the most... interesting ... bios i have ever read.
Lady Urquentha chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
I like it, keep it up. I especially like the Lord Morrigan, and keeping it secret.
3,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 216 .. Last Next »