Reviews for Reign of Power
Rain chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
More! More! More! More! And make it longer too! I really really love this fic. Update soon please...
japanese-jew chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
ha! its funny! (have Harry fail some time, just so that he understands his fallibility.)
Allyanna chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
Good chapter. I really like your characterisations (does this work exists?)
Silver Lily 77 chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
Interesting story I must say, review worthy so here you go.

First I congratulate you on the length of your chapters, its very annoying when you wait for updates and then people post tiny little chapters - so keep going with that.

Second, I LOVE the actual story, and i'm impressed with the amount you've made up, a little side world to that of JKR's.

Anyway, keep with the writing - can't wait for the Dumbledore vs. Harry chat!

Silver Lily x x x
George chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
I bet Albus is blackmailing Alberforth some how or somthing like that but this is a great story you should have harry steel a time turner or somthing so that both him and morrgian can be at a wizard council meeting
Nenagh24 chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
::Simles:: I'm glad you like them! ::Helps herself to the oatmeal raisin:: If you want more, just go ahead! I made them for you after all!

The three that came to investigate and the reasoning behind them is briliant! The fact that Harry (Donovan) didn't lead them in any direction but total; if not neutrality than in an opposite way than any of them were thinking! Absolutely briliant!

Question: Am I the only one around here that actually has to plan the stories out? ::Cries:: Why can't I have that talent?

Anyway, I now have stories up! - Unless you're an Anime freak like me, you will have no idea what I'm talking about in them though... Sorry 'bout that!

Fellow Author (Yes!::Happy dance:: Not as good though),

ivan the terrable chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
this is a very good chapter. if you keep updateing i will not kill you
A-man chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
crazyNproud chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
WOW! i can't wait for the next interigation! what will harry do now? please post more soon. this chapter was great!
Bluesnowman chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
love it;)
lucas13 chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
Great chapter! I love it when Dubledore and Snape are treaed like small children!

Sush Snape!Sit!Jump!... hehehe

Like MadEyes would say: UPDATE NOW!
SheWolfe7 chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
Lol, I love your dire threats at the end there. But here I am reviewing nonetheless! It was a wonderful chapter I loved the way Harry dodged Dumbledore's questions at St. Mungo's. I also loved how they thought they'd be able to put a tracking charm on him without him noticing! *rolls eyes* I mean, hello? Harry only created a huge flock of elemental birds! How stupid of them.

I can't wait for the next chapter! I REALLY want to see the reactions from Montague and McNevin when they find out that Harry is Morrigan's ally. It should be all around good fun. *bats eyes* Now will you update again really quick?

Haeton chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
Excellent continuation, I just reviewed the last chapter not realizing this one was already up. I definitely would not go for slash, I personally can't even read them. I like how you have developed your characters and think if you wanted to develop another character to more prominence you would have no trouble.
Haeton chapter 14 . 4/12/2005
I really like this story, it definitely has a different twist to it. I agree with your assessment of how difficult it will be to find a strong female character to match with this take charge Harry. It can't just be anyone for sure, it will have to be someone who can stand toe to toe with him if the future. A twist would be if you could develop Ginny after her recovery but as you said you are the writer. The females will just have to be brought out by your own creativity because there are few standouts.

This chapter does seem to possibly bring Ron back into the fold when he recovers. I will definitely be looking forward to seeing how Dumbledore and Fudge react once the identity of Morrigan comes out in the story, if it does.

megan chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
this was awsome... loved the bit about wizards not being magic, just gifted with it.
3,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 217 .. Last Next »