Reviews for Reign of Power
nice
SafirePhoenix chapter 12 . 4/14/2005
woah, harry is freaky...
Panic At It's Best chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
update
SafirePhoenix chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
is this slash?
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
you have one of the most... interesting ... bios i have ever read.
Lady Urquentha chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
I like it, keep it up. I especially like the Lord Morrigan, and keeping it secret.
Lucullus chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
I love this chapter! Especially the conversation with Dumbles.

Regarding the Dumbles vs Voldie vs Harry thing, I could help you clear up something.

Dumbledore is probably slightly more powerful magically, and would know more obscure ancient spells (Light ones of course) than the other 2. Voldie has the advantage of age over Dumbles, and probably the widest knowledge of Dark Arts and ordinary offensive Light spells (he was Hogwarts most brilliant student...). And also he cannot be killed by Dumbledore (prophecy)

Harry is probably least powerful now, but has more magical potential than either of them.

Update soon please :)
Dark Avalon chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
Meow! More please! I really liked this chapter! The interrogation was absolutely brilliant! I love that Harry has everyone scrambling around like chickens with missing heads! Its rare to actually read a story where a rebellious Harry gets such a good (and in my mind, realistic) reaction to all he says and does! I love this story more and more every time I read it, your writing style is unique and refreshingly non-one dimensional! Please write more soon or I just might go insane a little earlier in life! Well, actually, everyone that knows me claims I'm already insane...so...I'll go insaner! Ja ne! I'll be checking every day for a new chaptie!
SKy chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
Interesting, very interesting! I liked the scene between Harry, Dumbledore and Snape, but I liked the one between Harry and his new allies better. :-)
alen chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
A bit sad that you won't do any romance what so ever.

But your story is just great, especialy the political angles you have taken.

Keep up the good work!
dave-gerecke chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
I read your fic in one sitting.

Great Stuff!

Keep going.

I also find that you seem to have a powerful way with words.

dave
alen chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
Should I write things in different POV besides the occasional thought ?(see Chapter 4-refrence Werewolf Bast)

Ocational diffrent POV can be okey to read, but many authors abuse this way to often. Be carefull to not do the same if you do use it. That said, now and again it can be nice to read.

Romance:

You indicate that he should fool around somewhat (like most teenagers do). I agree with you.

If you are thinking of a more firmer ship. I would suggest having Harry find a female political allay and form a friendship with her, then slowly turn it more and more romantic (Possibly a slytherin, or the huffelpuff lady?). And in the mean time have your occasional snogging going on.

Keep up the good work!
alen chapter 10 . 4/14/2005
This far your story has been great, atleast until i read what could be a prelude to slash.

PLEASE if you write anything remotely like that, put a warning in the summery so people can ignore this story.

If this isn't slash, please continue with the great story!
Hagrid1963 chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
I have been following this story for awhile and i must say that it is getting more and more intense waiting for the updates . I truly enjoy you writting and wait with held breath and nervous tention for the next chapter. thank you for sharing this fic with all of us that can't write but love to read . it is now in my favorites so that i can comw back often
nurhayati chapter 15 . 4/13/2005
It’s a great story, one of the story that I like. I like the plot about Harry grow more independence from Dumbledore. Do you intent to pair Harry with someone? I don’t think I would agree with that. I think that Harry would be too busy for that sort of thing. Could you make Harry have familiar beside Hedwig? It can be something unusual and useful in his upcoming confrontation with Voldemort, Dumbledore, or Fudge. Do you think this scene can be added to your plot : ‘someone will try hurt Hedwig to get back at Harry but somehow fail due to the protection placed on Hedwig, or that incident will make Harry placed a protection on Hedwig’. In your story, Harry told Amos about his problem. Why didn’t he told Amos about him being the heir of Slytherin? I don’t think Amos will though differently about him, probably it will only amused him. By the way, update faster will you! I am eager to read the next chapter.
3,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 217 .. Last Next »