Reviews for Reign of Power
lord of wolves chapter 12 . 4/3/2005
my own option on goyle and crabbe is that they are either the smartest of the bunch or the stupidest. they are the smartest if they are just acting like fools keeping themselves form really being noticed and preventing everyone form realizing their intelligence. their the stupidest if they are not putting on an act for the rest of the world in an attempt to avoid attention r at least responiblity.
Messica500 chapter 12 . 4/3/2005
Cool!I love this this story... UPATE SOON PLEASE!
Zaptor chapter 12 . 4/3/2005
You, sir or madame, are a brilliant writer. Give yourself a harty pat on the back for not only writing something of this caliber, but writing as much as you have within a month, posting regularly, keeping continuity in the flow of the story, and always staying in character. I look forward to the continuation of this tale with great anticipation.
Qem chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Despite the fact that I'm reviewing chapter one, I have actually read up to chapter 12.

Unfortunatly I was unable to review, since ff was down, but this story was absolutely amazing and I just had to come back to let you know that it was wonderful and I'm looking forward to seeing when you continue it.
Ravenfur chapter 12 . 4/2/2005
Oh, I like this. I like a lot. Very amusing, how Harry's the Heir of Slytherin, and yet in 2nd year, he feverently proclaimed he wasnt. Irony abounds.

Great story, I added you to my author-alerts. Update soon, 'cause i'm just curious to see where this goes.

Cheers,

Melody.
greenredSD chapter 12 . 4/2/2005
wow! no seriously this is the first ever harry potter fanfic i have ever read and it is incredible! i guess that you are responsible for turning me on to these stories so i'm just gonna say update as soon as possible! ok i'll stop ranting now but this is truly an awesome story!
KEmperor chapter 12 . 4/2/2005
Tis is a pretty good story so far, I am enjoying it. I hope you update soon.
Dahlias chapter 7 . 4/2/2005
*squeel*

I LOVE THIS! I LOVE YOU FOR WRITTING THIS! MERLIN I THINK I'M HAVING A HOT FLASH, LOL. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT MY COMP ISN'T COOPERATING WIHT ME AT THE MOMENT BUT IT GETS MY POINT ACROSS!
Dahlias chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
is it me or does this get better and better?
Dahlias chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
O_o

See... now that was so kool! The first chapter was just - perfect, everything summed up in one... I'm loving this even without reading 3 chaps in ,like i normally do so strangely i'll have you on my fav but definatly on alert!
ambrezwenko chapter 12 . 4/2/2005
I really liked that ! I love when Harry is so calculating. Keep going please !
ginoeh chapter 12 . 4/1/2005
Woho! A new update! I've been like sitting on hot coals for the past couple of days! I REALLY LOVE the way you describe the 'subtle art of politics'.(Great CupCakeBashing, BTW) Oh, and I guess you have another member joining the UpdateNowClub *grins* Snuffles629 seems pretty enthusiastic...

(welcome mate...erm...unofficially, anyway...)

Have to go now. My mum's throwing a fit about 'someone' being in the w at this ungodly hour...*looks innocently at the ceiling*

(damn Europeans. It's not 12pm its only 6pm...in my room, at least...)

bye ginoeh
amigo chapter 12 . 4/1/2005
Your Nott is an intreasting charector. It would be good to keep him in the plot. He would make a great ally for harry, more connections on the darker sides of things.
Malach chapter 6 . 4/1/2005
Was rereading the earlier chapters just to refresh myself, and I thought I'd comment here. If Harry does need to use Lord Morrigan's vote before he wants to reveal himself, he could authorize Ms. Gibbens as his voting proxy.

Either the possibility didn't occur to you, or your Wizengamot only permits Heirs as valid voting proxies. Using Morrigan's vote without giving himself away will be pretty much impossible if the second possibility is the case, but if it's the first, then that'll give him more political tools to work with.
gredior chapter 12 . 4/1/2005
Your story was very welldone. I enjoyed reading it! :)
3,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 .. Last Next »