Reviews for Reign of Power
King Dimension chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
I like the story.
JustAnotherFavoriteListAccount chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
I wish that the next chapter were up because I've been looking forward to it for the last hour or so i spent reading your story so far. I enjoy it and hope you continue :)
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
loven it cant wait to see dumbledorks reaction when he figures out that he is not his puppet anymore
Circe Visigoth chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
If you do not update I will annoy the hell out of you with a barrage of pointless reviews. It's rare that I find a story this good.
solar1 chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
great story!
Allyanna chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
I loved your story. Oh, I would write a better review, but I'm terrible at them.
Malach chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Interesting story so far, keep up the good work.

I'm not too worried about not seeing updates while you're on break. Since you'll be writing, I'll just look forward to larger or more frequent updates just after. As for numbers between reviews and author alerts, I'd say that's fairly normal. There are a lot of people who read, but for some reason, don't feel comfortable reviewing.
Shea Loner chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
NoNo It's nothing to do with you being a first time writer. *smiles* has just had a LOT of problems with their reviews in the last year or so, so most people will put you on their author alert to avoid the problem. *shruggs* easier on the reader unfortunate to the author. Someone really should complain to the staff about it, Anyway love the fic and Enjoy your spring break, I know I am. *grins*

laters
amigo chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
The plot is thickening nicely. You have to feel sorry for Malfoy though.
breakingfaith chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
good chapter. have fun on spring break, mines almost up. which does suck. anyway keep up the great work.
ShadowWolf255 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
great story so far.. if you have a pairing do it with someone else.. such as Harry/Susan or Harry/Hannah someone who isn't someone of the norm. I honestly don't think that Harry will get together with Ginny or Hermione in this story he's too different from them.
japanese-jew chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
fun, fun, fun. (is this like .. . . mock U.N.?)
serious.effort chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
*smiles* Wonderful chapter *glances up at Mythology class* I suppose i should join in now. *sigh* (my reviews are really dissapointing, are they not?) Great work. Looking forward to the first session! Do continue soon!
MadEyes chapter 5 . 3/24/2005
-Looks around and raises a brow-

See? All these people love this story -looks smug- I’m always told that I have good taste. Anyhow, do update soon, we’re dying to know what’s going to happen next…

The faithful Reigns of Power groupie and president of the Update Now Club,

-MadEyes.
Shinigami Ace chapter 10 . 3/24/2005
lol i love this story!its great! that line in some chapter (i cant remember which one) and the glass box shattered! that rocked! nice story, please write more soon!
3,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 .. Last Next »