Reviews for Reign of Power
REM chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
i love it i really cant wait for the next chap so plz update soon! thanx REM
Rachel A. Prongs chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
*claps hands enthusiastically* Oh, good. I love it. Your story is truly wonderful. Introducing this Morrigan character was most ingenious, and I really liked the story behind Montague.

*goes back to read chapter once again*

Hurrah.

Rachel
washedout chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
Nice chapter!
Malach chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
Good chapter, though a few places are a bit confusing. Just after the arrival at St. Mungo's (Which should probably have the 's pretty much everywhere you mention the name), Harry unfreezes personnel, not personal. That'd make it past a spellcheck, but it's not quite the correct word.

Overall, interesting public introduction for Lord Morrigan, and I'm very interested to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Phifa Halliwell chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
Please Please Please update soon, brilliant story, i love it.
Zoroz chapter 14 . 4/8/2005
oh cliffy :) wicked rescue, i liked the parsel magic thing and all the advanced magic skillz :) more more more more cant wait to see if you show their reactions or if you go straight to a post action scene such as a newspaper reporting it or sumthing...
lord of wolves chapter 14 . 4/8/2005
those poor deatheaters first they face harry in one of his hold nothing back moods. then they get to face riddle for failing.

The high and mighty are in for it as that demostration the nutrals, will flock to the new lord. so will the dark creaure but given harry's friends that not much of a surpise. cant wait to see harry use those daggers or meet the extend part of the black got to annoy the headmaster.
Lucullus chapter 14 . 4/8/2005
Wow! This is a great chapter! Cant wait to see how Montague and McNevin respond to the Lord Morrigan. I thought the action scenes were pretty well done. I only suggest that in future, please make Harry use more of wand-magic and less of wandless/parsel magic. The latter seems to overpower him too much.

Having a powerful Harry to me is not only cool, but a necessity. But on the other hand, an overpowered Harry makes things boring and uninteresting. Besides, wand magic allow more creativity. (Heh, ancient curses...dark arts...). Also, please make Voldemort and Dumbledore more powerful than Harry. They, after all, have experience and are damn powerful wizards in their own right.

If you want to see how good action scenes are written, look at Jocelyn's fic. Cant remember the name. Power of the Will or something. Or you could read Shezza's works, particularly "The Revelations", if you havent already. The action scenes in these fics are very-well written.

Update soon please :)
laimerkian chapter 14 . 4/8/2005
I loovee this story! I am actually bouncing up and down on my chair everytime you update, so please update soon again. No I am not addicted, not at all..(grumble, grumble)The characterisation of Harry is my favourite! Not evil, not stupid, just...perfect! I love the poltics you describe. It is such an important part, considering the position Harry really has, and I love the fact that I can actually relate to him (in some stories you keep thinking 'why did he do that?' or 'why doesn't he do this?'). So to sum it up, you have a real gem, and I am eagerly looking forward to next chapter..when do you think it will come? (pouting, with puppy eyes)

lol

Kîan
feartheturtle35 chapter 14 . 4/8/2005
i just read chapter seven and i have to say that that was deep, i dont have words to express how well written your writing is. It takes soemones with apassion for writing to come up with what you have said. I applaud you at this moment.
karay chapter 14 . 4/8/2005
Hello,

I read through all 14 chapters today. I quite like it so far. You have made a 'super power, rich Lord Harry' without making it too tacky.

Can't tell you how much I appreciate that. Every once a while I need a good souped up independent Harry story, but most are too tacky to read with my sensitive gag reflex.

I must point out that you do have some problems with grammar and spelling (especially with words that are of similar spelling).

Do what you are doing, and one day if the writer's block hits you, I suggest you sit down with a Beta and cover up the technical holes in this otherwise good read.

Regards,

Ray
crazyNproud chapter 14 . 4/8/2005
You are doing a great job with this. i can't wait to see what happens next. please post more soon!
APS chapter 14 . 4/8/2005
grejt story,

Added author to my Author Alert list.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others. ;)
KEmperor chapter 14 . 4/8/2005
Excellent chapter, I can't wait for the fallout from this.
Nenagh24 chapter 14 . 4/8/2005
How do you get these out so fast? I could never get chapters out this fast and still have the plot rolling along! ;;

*DING*

Cookies! ::Runs off to retreve cookies, then comes back:: Like chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin?

I like how when ever Harry was acting like Dumbledore he would feel a chill. Also that Uric the Oddball could beformed when he played connect the dots with the goose bumps! Fun rescue adventure! -~

Great job with the chapter! Ja na!

Your local bakery,