Reviews for Reign of Power
ginoeh chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
This is really your first story?

I'm absolutely impressed!

As of yet, you have managed to not make Harry appear all too powerful but his power still shines through. That's good work.

But I'd advice against any romantic relationships. IMO, it doesn't fit in with the storyline you've displayed so far.

You know what? I think I'll join MadEyes Update Now Club...

bye ginoeh
Roos chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
i love it...
Galyax chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
Sque! Awsesome-ness

Update soon!

~Galyax
hiya chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
gj keep it up, your political view on the world is astounding.
Silver-Entrantress-Elf chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
Wow...I love it! Please update soon! This is so intrestign... I really like it!
osama bin ladin chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
You son of a bitch if you stop writing I will join Aldof and use your head as a flower pot.
luke-6622427 chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
this is awesome!
Melshenia Kari chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
O.O...this is your first story...i am utterly amazed. you should try writing an original story. if it is as good as this story it could be published. and your question at the end of this chapter, it is not normal to be put on a lot of author alerts list, but it is a good thing a really good thing. it means that you are a very good author, and they want to read more of your stuff. this is my first time reviewing, and i love your stuff. i suggest that you don't have a romance in your story, it will mess it up. your story is very good and i do hope that you update during springbreak, but if you don't at least you are writing your story down on paper, which some people don't, so that is a good thing. uhm...keep up the good...well fantastic writing. i am adding you to my author alert list, because i love your story, and i can't wait intill the next chapter...i also have to check if you have any other stories...well update soon, and keep writing...and remember try to write an original story...not a fanfic. and if you do send me a link

Melshenia Kari

Email: Melsheniakari

PS

please update soon
Dark Lord Lorak chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
Great Story. I can't wait for an update. The thing I like the most in your fic is the political part of it. I would like however see some more confrontations. Keep up the great work!

Darkest of Dark Lords - Lorak
REM chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
WOW I LOVE IT! i...WOW i cant believe someone wrote this wonderful fic...WOW! now plz plz plz plz plz plz update as fast as u can plz plz plz plz plz plz...thanx for writing a great fic & plz update soon REM
MadEyes chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Bugger! I waited to long to review… I was actually looking forward to be your 100th reviewer -sulks-

Anyhow, brilliant as always! I’m a bit on the sleepy side at the moment since its four in the morning and I just updated my own story, so I’m going to leave my ramblings for my next review, yes? You won’t be mad? Good!

Have fun on your Easter brake and do be careful with the crazy bunnies, eh?

-MadEyes.
hitoriki chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Ah, I love political stories like this, they're so fascinating. You did a wonderful job for a story that isn't purely devoted to Action/Adventure. Your new ideas of a truce between Voldermort and Harry is truly inspiring and I hope you can update soon.

May the new "Lord" reign over Dumbledore!
Kiki chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Well, I have an 18 pound cat and I'm not afraid to use HIM! You must update SOON! Or else my morbidly obese kitties will hunt you down! No, just kidding, love the story!
King Dimension chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Great story!
grovepjp chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Imagine my surprise and delight when you update as i am reading.

Keep it up i am enjoying it immensly

ciao