Reviews for Reign of Power
Silver-Entrantress-Elf chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
Wow...I love it! Please update soon! This is so intrestign... I really like it!
osama bin ladin chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
You son of a bitch if you stop writing I will join Aldof and use your head as a flower pot.
luke-6622427 chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
this is awesome!
Melshenia Kari chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
O.O...this is your first story...i am utterly amazed. you should try writing an original story. if it is as good as this story it could be published. and your question at the end of this chapter, it is not normal to be put on a lot of author alerts list, but it is a good thing a really good thing. it means that you are a very good author, and they want to read more of your stuff. this is my first time reviewing, and i love your stuff. i suggest that you don't have a romance in your story, it will mess it up. your story is very good and i do hope that you update during springbreak, but if you don't at least you are writing your story down on paper, which some people don't, so that is a good thing. uhm...keep up the good...well fantastic writing. i am adding you to my author alert list, because i love your story, and i can't wait intill the next chapter...i also have to check if you have any other stories...well update soon, and keep writing...and remember try to write an original story...not a fanfic. and if you do send me a link

Melshenia Kari

Email: Melsheniakari

PS

please update soon
Dark Lord Lorak chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
Great Story. I can't wait for an update. The thing I like the most in your fic is the political part of it. I would like however see some more confrontations. Keep up the great work!

Darkest of Dark Lords - Lorak
REM chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
WOW I LOVE IT! i...WOW i cant believe someone wrote this wonderful fic...WOW! now plz plz plz plz plz plz update as fast as u can plz plz plz plz plz plz...thanx for writing a great fic & plz update soon REM
MadEyes chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Bugger! I waited to long to review… I was actually looking forward to be your 100th reviewer -sulks-

Anyhow, brilliant as always! I’m a bit on the sleepy side at the moment since its four in the morning and I just updated my own story, so I’m going to leave my ramblings for my next review, yes? You won’t be mad? Good!

Have fun on your Easter brake and do be careful with the crazy bunnies, eh?

-MadEyes.
hitoriki chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Ah, I love political stories like this, they're so fascinating. You did a wonderful job for a story that isn't purely devoted to Action/Adventure. Your new ideas of a truce between Voldermort and Harry is truly inspiring and I hope you can update soon.

May the new "Lord" reign over Dumbledore!
Kiki chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Well, I have an 18 pound cat and I'm not afraid to use HIM! You must update SOON! Or else my morbidly obese kitties will hunt you down! No, just kidding, love the story!
King Dimension chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Great story!
grovepjp chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Imagine my surprise and delight when you update as i am reading.

Keep it up i am enjoying it immensly

ciao

dfdefault
A-man chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
As long as there is no slash...romance is fine.
Maximum Poofy chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Beautiful chapter. It made me laugh a little. I hope you enjoy your spring break and I eagerly await the next chapter.

Just so you know, I'd be rolling around in them too. _
Tide of Insurrection chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Great chapter! I swear, your fic ig getting more amazing by the day. Im enjoying it a lot. Too bad about the spring break, update whenever you can.

I like the scene when Malfoy is shocked that Harry is Lord Potter AND Black :) Will be eagerly anticipating the Wizengamot scene
Fanfix chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Hey!

-It's Quiddish, not Quittish... Otherwise, your story is great! You have few grammar-mistakes and give out history-lessons when needed. I think you'll get pretty far with this story if you don't put it on hold. As far as pairing Harry with anyone, I don't see that happening... according to Rowling, Harry Potter is the kind of guy that will look for a steady relationship, - meaning no 'one night stands' and snogging lessons. Which is also the impression I have of him (Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying Rowlings or mine oppinion should be used).

Just remember; there is no reason to pair of everyone in your story... I've read tons of stories where the author always feel the need to pair everyone off. Why is that actually? 90% of people on earth don't find their partner until at least in their late 20's. If they find them at all! I'm not sure whether you are aware of it or not, but you certainly gave a push in the Harry-Tonks direction early in the story... I can't see Harry picking a girl that can't defend herself, so Tonks is always a nice choice if you absolutely have to pair Harry off...

Well, good luck writing!

Tommy A.L.

aka

Thanatos - God of Death

P.S; If your want to reply;
3,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 200 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 .. Last Next »