Reviews for Reign of Power
Serious.Effort chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
...hm. I am ingenious at these things! Last review i managed to make it threatening without actually meaning to! (and currently I am rather...i am not very lucid, so i probably won't remember what i wrote here either) I am so talented!

*cough* Anyway, i am really looking forward to more. A excitable story, great chapter, a bit of action. Who doesn't jump up and down in insanity at the sight of such a story?

Continue soon! (oh would moody be able to see through the glamor on the wand?)
karen chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
THe story itself is terrific. I'm hooked . But I do have two pieces of constuctive criticism.

1. in chapter 15, why does dumbledore address harry as lord Montague, not morrigan.

ch.14 what was a first year doing in Hogsmeade in the first place. Harry wasn't alowed to go until third year, and even then he had sneak out because he lacked a permission slip, although the younger age does make the victims seem more helpless.
crabinho chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
Great story!

I just discover your story and right now I'm just...WOW!

It's really great. The ideas are very interesting and your have know how to make a reader read without beeing able to stop.

Keep going.

PS: sorry for the probable mistakes but I'm French.
aa another anonymous chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
I'm really enjoying this story. Yeah, there's a few typo's, but who cares when I'm enjoying the plot line! Can't wait for the next installment!
Cora chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
Hi I am very pleased with this story. and although it does not have as much action as some other stories out there, it has the advantage of being more interesting and far more 'real'. It is interesting to see you built up the tension surrounding Harry. The intricacies and delicate handling of politics...i Like it. Please do not stop writing before the story is complete...or I will haunt you!
washedout chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
Nice chapter!
Qem chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
Review! Review! and i'll be nice to you and update as fast as i can.

/... reviews quickly and pleads to all other readers to do the same... /

/grins/

Do you honestly think you'll get no reviews? Silly girl. Er. Possibly. o.o;

This story is thrilling and fun to follow! Even if it is all about politics and who's allied to who and pure blood traditions and who the heck is in the right after all.

Now... Would this representative happen to be a certain Mr HJP? LOTHOPAB XD

I wonder what would of happened when Fudge realised his group bumped into and brushed off the one whom all the fuss is going to be about ... in about 2 mins?

I wonder how Dumbledors gonna act to his goldenboy...

I wonder what the hell Ginny's gonna say to all this when she wakes up...

I wonder how long its gonna be till all those sorts of things are going to come to light...

/grins/ /applauds/ /flatters greatly/
Shura3 chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
It was a wonderful chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!

and on Voldemort vs. Dumbledore vs. Harry, just let Dumbles and Voldie go at it then Harry could take them both down after they knock each other senseless :P
bellashade chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
so how did leaving us with a cliffhanger feel?

is Harry goign to get interrigated by dumbledore/snape as himself? and will he be standing for Lord morrigan in wizardgamot as himself?

i like harrys views of the wizarding world, btw and the mentions of the other magica creatures what is the goblins power though? you mentioned it was time but will that be explained in time?
cj-cold chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
Another great chapter. Loved the Tonks loyalty conflict part. Nice job of how Harry slips out, except what the part where he tells Neville and the boys that they can let others in to see Ron. How will Harry's disapperance be explained if the Dorm is locked down and every room has someone in it except the showers. He's taking a four or so hour long shower(or longer) and nobody else had to come in to use the facilities during all this time. Will Neville and the guys cover for him.

Also where is Hermione, I know Harry has distanced himself from the old Trio but shouldn't Hermione have been there to comfort Ron too, unless they have grown distant or she is in the infirmiry with injuries after the attack, should be some mention.

Nice action scene, now time for Morrigan to disappear before the Aurors arrive like a good vigilante superhero. Nice humor with the penguin too.

Update soon!
Sarah chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
I'm reviewing so UPDATE! As it's my birthday I think you should oblige me.

p.s. great story. absolutley love it. The new characters you introduced are great.
Elistone chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
great story please continue
Sky chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
Many thanks for another good part. :) This story is really well developed.
ginoeh chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
No Comment!

Honestly! Not one little tidbit that has any commentarian quality. *fumes silently in front of her PC*...

What DID you think when using this BLASTED CLIFFHANGER! This is so not fair.

BTW, I like your action. I just think the next time you should add a bit more details. I know, I know, it makes the chapter longer but guess what? I doubt anyone would complain... *g*

cheers ginoeh
wavefunction chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
Great chapter, I do like how you showed that Morrigan can fight and win. Oh, McNevin can't be a first year since you have to be a 3rd year to go to Hogsmead. I don't think that you have made Harry too powerful since he should be on the level with Dumbledore and Voldemort, of course he is lacking experience. You do need to have him get a second wand, perhaps as Morrigan. As far as this chapter having enough of Morrigan, I am most waiting to read the reaction of Dumbledore when he finds out Harry is Morrigan, and better yet Heir of Slytherin. I must say that making Harry the slytherin heir is a wicked idea.
3,383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 200 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 220 .. Last Next »