Reviews for Reign of Power
toomanyshipsss chapter 29 . 9/24/2016
this is so good I love this fanfic finished it in 2 days. the ending was so unexpected and amazing. I never suspected Harry starting a new life and after all he's been through he deserves a new life. a new fresh take on the grey Harry concept. love it!
Trainer Fiona chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Love the philosophy in this first Chapter. It draws people in, and tells the story of what happened in this wonderful AU
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 29 . 9/18/2016
I'm somewhat exhausted,I spent most of the day reading this and it's nearly 2am :P It was more than worth it though, a breathtaking 's awesome Harry gets to start his life over but at the same time sad,because it's like he's breaking his old connections in favour of starting a completely new life. Aberforth's death was incredibly depressing yet happy? If only because in death at least he got to witness something beautiful before is so cool though,I have a suspicious feeling he'll help to raise Harry ;) Anyway! Really enjoyed reading and thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
joli !
Lord Barinthus chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
Should you ever get around to editing this:

1. It's Quidditch, not Quittich

2. The head of the Wizengamot is the Chief Warlock. The Mugwump is head of the ICW.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/25/2016
I know you've finished the story, but I thought I'd answer your pet question
I have a small tabby cat, who is perfectly symmetrical, called gypsy
Her daughter Tinkerbell, or tinker, who is a turtle shell with a flame over her eye,
And finally, bobra our pet rock, all the way from Wales. And yes, I'm serious.
PwnerofHeroes chapter 19 . 8/13/2016
good story and you get more reviews later because it takes a little while for a lot of people to get invested enough to review
Trainer Fiona chapter 29 . 8/3/2016
Just finished the story :D. But when Harry regrows up again, will he remember things?
Raze81238 chapter 29 . 7/28/2016
Man your story was damn intense loved it!
Coltarr chapter 18 . 7/22/2016
Away WithOut Leave is what AWOL means.
Juka chapter 29 . 7/17/2016
That, was AMAZING! Thank you for writing such an inspiring tale that had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/15/2016
Beautiful fic..loved i super kudi writer
mabidiso chapter 29 . 6/29/2016
I am deeply troubled that in all the years I have devoured fanfiction I somehow missed this beauty of a gem. Where has it been all my life? How, I ask you, could it have escaped my greedily grasping hands for all this time. All of the mysteries propelled me forward through this story at light speed with the NEED to know. So very satisfying. You have made a jaded old reader very happy.
3,384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »