Reviews for Reign of Power
BookLover120 chapter 29 . 6/3/2016
This was the most amazing story I have ever read. I almost wish you were the one who wrote the actual Harry Potter stories and made it bigger then it already is. Just freaking amazing and thank you for writing this story. WOW!
Thundramon chapter 29 . 5/9/2016
HOLY...I wish canon would have ended like this.
Debate4life chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
FYI, Dulcis is actually Latin for "sweet". As in, sugary, and emotional equivalents to same...not really delightful. Online translator?
moodysavage chapter 15 . 4/25/2016
I love it I love it I love it love it luuuuuuv it (I'm singing that by the way.) I loved how Harry shot spells from his hands to hide his magical signature and I loved how he dealt with the families and questions after the rescue. Kick ass confident Harry is so awesome.
truustory chapter 29 . 4/18/2016
Wow. That is literally all that I can say. I loved the evacuation plan, but the whole mimicking Voldemort's rebirth to make a baby harry, DAMN! This was beautifully written, I love how you gave Ron the moment where everything was up to him, and had to kill Malfoy to protecy baby harry.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
FUCKING LOVE THIS!
(excuse my language. This is just a really good story)
Maddie chapter 29 . 3/11/2016
That was quite the journey and it ended very surprisingly. Well done! I would live to see where Harry ends up after this. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2016
Umm i dont know if you mean snape as a lords house becuase Tobius snape was the name of the muggle that Eileen Prince the pureblood married to have severus snape.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/22/2016
I hope it's Luna Lovegood.
dragon chapter 29 . 2/8/2016
Gleas chapter 29 . 1/25/2016
One of the most brilliant fics I have had the pleasure to read. Angst doesn't really cover all the intriguing plots you have included but I suppose it shall do. Thank you for writing (and finishing) this amazing piece.
Gleas chapter 23 . 1/24/2016
more freedom and respite from at least two fools?
Gleas chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
You know, as far as Harry gaining a ridiculous amount of titles and thus political power goes, your fic has the most interesting plot
Gleas chapter 17 . 1/24/2016
I am relieved he has two of his former friends back
Gleas chapter 16 . 1/24/2016
The obliviate did not work... O.O uh oh Dumbles is in deep shit
3,379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »