Reviews for Reign of Power
Cynical0range chapter 15 . 1/12
awesome chapter. it's been a night of success for harry. rescuing the students and outplaying dumbles. this is why i love reading about bamfs.
Cynical0range chapter 5 . 1/11
did voldemort just swear on his life and magic not to harm harry ever ad not just during this meeting? he didn't specify the oath and voldemort is too cautious for that.
hypercell chapter 16 . 1/9
So I assume Harry figured out he was obliviated? I really hope here are public consequences for dumbledore. PUBLIC!
muffy chapter 22 . 1/8
Only if you promise to genetically research how to make basketball head
slurm chapter 21 . 1/8
I'm sad that every chapter I read of this gets me closer too it end
Alex chapter 22 . 12/27/2015
My thumb can't touch my wrist, but my uncle's can; I didn't believe it possible until he did.
Alex chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
Will you be the heir of Gryffindor?
Sure, but only if you help me find Hufflepuff so I can be heir to all 4 founders and heir 6 times over to boot!
Really, though, there are sooooo many ways for this to blow up. It's gonna be great.
Alex chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
'Is there anyone you didn't offend?'
Me, ' Not on purpose, if I missed anyone let me know.'
Alex chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
The added italicized bits are beautiful
Alex chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
Most people couldn't hope to do it, so, naturally, Harry can make 3 in one day without looking too exhausted. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Please fix the 'loosing' parts. Your English seems to be really good but 'loosing' makes me cringe. Other than that, interesting begin, looking forward to finishing this fic.
himalay1729 chapter 29 . 12/11/2015