Reviews for Final Fantasy 10 3
Quiner198742 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I wanted moar secks seeens wit Yunas and Tidus his big cock was unbeleievable not becuz it woz big but becuz I thunked he wuz a girrrlll. All that wanking for nothing... Chocobolo! I licked the bit wererr Yuna wuz nekkid becuz it made mi own penile explosion (of cum). I luz finnal Fantasy I cant wait for them to reboot it just like my new favourite game DmC. lulz
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I want more
Enter User ID or Pen Name chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
Woah. Nice. I finally got a round to dedicating a story to you. Its called, 'I'm not Afraid anymore' If you liekd Die a Man you'll love this one. I'm really liking this.
ChaosRenewed chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
sorry about before if you want my email ask franklin he knows what it is
ChaosRenewed chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
put one of my stories on your archive or im leaving
Enter User ID or Pen Name chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Very nice. You have three reviews. Congradualtions. After all this time of us fighting, we reunited, and great things happened. Beautiful work.
Emrald Nut chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Ah, hello? Is anyone there? Do you not realize your second sentance is "The hammock rocked as Tidus inserted himself into Yuna rapidly harder and harder." You rated this story PG13. PG13! What is wrong with you? This is clearly NOT suitable for young children. Have some decency and give us warning. If your going to start off with detailed sex, make it R rated. Okay beside that, its not half bad. If I remember to, I'll probably look out for new chapters. I can't give much of a critque because I haven't seen enough yet.
fattydubbs chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
good story so far. i cant wait to see what unfolds.
MissRachel91 chapter 3 . 3/2/2005