Reviews for Crash and Burn
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Yay! Eagle and Geo finally meet and the trio of friends has been formed! I can't wait to find out what happens next in the flashbacks and then in the interlude!
Oh, I'm just dying inside because this hasn't been updated in 8 years! What are the odds that you'll update now? *sobs*
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Well, I'm sure Avella is going to be very happy. Eagle finally made a friend and is telling her about him. Aw man, this makes Zaz's death even worse to me now, having read Eagle's history with friends.
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Ah, Eagle. He also ways cool and calculated I see. I suppose this is when Eagle's friendship with Geo started (for I am asuming that was Geo piloting the NSU). Heehee. Can't wait for what's to come. Hopefully an official meeting between Geo and Eagle.
PiKairiDreaM00n chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
First off, I LOVE how you portrayed Eagle. You gave his character justice! Very in character. Kinda sad how the beginning started off but it relates more to the story that way so I can accept that. Zazu was one of my favorite minor characters though. He was cool D:

I really hope you update though seeing as how long you've put off updating, I'm guessing you're not going to. Seems like you've been pretty inactive on dreamwidth too. :( But yea... still hanging on to that little hope that you would!
GoldenRat chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
Eagle's finally made some friends, his parents must be relieved. I can't wait to read about Lantis' arrival.
darksaphire chapter 5 . 9/19/2006
i love this story. its totally awesome i feel for eagle's past, it somewhat relates to me in a way. but i guess not everyone can have a nice past with the perfect future, but its the past that makes us who we are. i love that moral that is just so clear in your story. do continue soon. breaks my heart to know how this will end. (especially since u put it in the first chapter. -sigh-)
swordanddagger chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
Your story is captivating. When are you going to finish it? There just aren't enough stories featuring Eagle Vision, but just one question, why are many of your characters named after cars?
CassiToTheStars chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
So... You are going to finish this, right? Because, you know, I've been waiting for a long time and I'm getting a little impatient...
sarracenia chapter 5 . 3/24/2005
I really enjoyed this fic. Eagle as an outcast works surprisingly well. I've always pictured him as someone who always had a lot of people around him, but rarely got attached to any of them, but oddly, I think I prefer your version. Out of curiosity, are you still going to be doing interludes at all? Or, well, actually what I'm wondering is what you're doing about the storyline you started in the first chapter. And I think I completely lost whatever point I was originally going to make. Sorry.
Miss Kaoru chapter 5 . 3/24/2005
Your style of writing really outdoes a lot of the writing on this site, and the details that you work into your writing add a lot to the story.

Please keep updating. This is one of the best stories on this site that I've read.
Mr. Alice chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
Que! That was really good! I was screaming in exitement all chapter long reading my fav. character's childhhod. I really enjoyed it..
sleepingdead chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
Since, "It is extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved," and, "A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer," I shall take this opportunity to comment on an "aspect" of your story instead of raving like an idiot:

The aspect that I choose is your overall style; it's interesting, to say the least. Actually, I went back and reread "Lying, Waiting, All Too Late," and I understand why I recognized "Crash and Burn" as yours without even referring to the penname-you have a very distinct style. It's good, too, but it can probably be better. Maybe you could try mimicking other authors' styles (real authors-don't you dare write like other fanfiction authors), and just play around with it. Anyway, just a suggestion on my part; I personally think this story's fine as it is, and I mention this for lack of a better subject.

Anyway, keep up the good work. It's probably better that you didn't interrupt the story with the interlude, since the last chapter's end wasn't defined enough for such a thing. Keep up the good work, and keep updating!
Firestorm-244 chapter 4 . 3/18/2005
This story needs more reviewers. Silly people only wanting to read about the girls... I find that some of the most creative and interesting MKR fics really are the ones that spotlight the characters from the other countries.

I love how you've written the schooling system. I never really thought of Eagle as someone who be an outcast but here it is and it works wonderfully.

Zazu's always a character that fades away in the background seeing as few hardly do much to build on his character but I think I might have to reconsider my opinion of him. _ Makes me really sad now when I look back at the prologue. (I'm ashamed I didn't care before!)

Where's Geo? He need's to work his way into the story ASAP. Hope to see a new chapter soon. Thanks for the read.
Mr. Alice chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
Oh my god! This is really cool! I don't know where you get your idea, but they're really cool. I've been searching for a ficcie like this for a long time. I'm gonna put this on my fav. stories list!
sleepingdead chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
Aww, that chapter was sweet. It'll be sad when we get angst again...

As always, good chapter. I still can't wait for Geo and Lantis to come in. And I still can't believe I'm the only one reviewing this.

I don't have anything very original to say, so I won't say much. I fear becoming a raving ff . net creepy fangirl, so I'll hold back. Just, this quick update really made my day. My headache's practically gone now! So, keep it up!