Reviews for Happenstance
cefiro101 chapter 6 . 2/18/2017
Ya quisiera yo un nuevo capĂ­tulo
Tienen que encontrarse todas
NeroJove chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
As fluffy and cute the ending was, I'd love to see this story continued, say with the rest of the gang finding out about Rei and Minako. I have a intuition that Usagi's reaction would be priceless!
TinyTini chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Although you nerver really completed this story, I can live with the ending of chapter 6. :o)
No cliffhanger, no angst/drama, perfect. I loved it!
L chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Loved it. 3
LunarMiko07 chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
They are a very cute couple. I hope you continue this story sometime.
Zalleon chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Exactly what i have been craving from a fanfic and not been finding! A mature relationship (albeit in secret) with only a little angst. A self assured and confident Rei and Minako, a true joy to read. Hope you did a follow up or maybe are going to finish this one someday.
KM Rune chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
It's a great story! I wonder what your next update would be like and then on the other hand it is a cute ending if you left it right there.
Courage-Robert chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
i wish you still kept up with this fic! it's wonderful. i've probably read it over and over more than just a few times.
SakuBloss chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
One of the absolute BEST Sailormoon stories I have *ever* read, and I have been reading SM stories since 1998 :p

And the fact that it was also PGSM, was the *perfect* icing on the cake .~

~Saku Bloss~
masu1212 chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
could u please please update this. its a good fic

plz update!
AmethystBeauty11 chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
Oh gosh! Please tell me you are going to update this story? It's so good. Reading something thats not all about monsters and transforming is good once in a while. Minako and Rei are so good for eachother. Hope you update soon.
balaustine chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
Yay for PGSM Rei/Minako! PLEASE write more! I lovelovelove this story. Your characterizations are so real. Aah, I can't praise this fic enough. PLEASE continue!
balaustine chapter 6 . 2/7/2007
Ooh, keep going, please! There isn't nearly enough PGSM Rei/Minako goodness out there.
Shit hit the fan chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
*sigh* still no update, and I liked this story too...

It's cruel to let it pending at just this point. Was hoping for more fluffy scene. Oh well...
TFKK chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I can't believe you let this hang in Year! I LOVE this! where are you? They just (sigh) so cute together! My goD, how could you be so cruel to me? I love this, I love the charcter, I love it all! They just affect each other in those tender moments that I really wanted to see them in! please. please give me some more! You know you good in this. And I really really want to see more!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »