Reviews for If It Went This Way
xXSayomiKimitsukiXx chapter 11 . 2/28
Oooh I almost can't wait for more Obi-kun is man favorite character
Sinjako chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS STORY IS AWESOME.
questique chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
this is the best fanfic that i have ever read. i love Obito.

PLEASE hurry with part 12!
BitterSweet27 chapter 11 . 1/23/2008
I just found this story, and I really like it. I love how you portray Sasuke. The thing where Itachi gave him all his memories to make him like him, and how Sasuke keeps reliving them like a genjutsu- I've never seen that in another story, and I've read a lot. That means you're original! I really hope that you start working on the story again, I can't wait to see how things develop. And I especially can't wait for Sasuke and Naruto to get together, that is the final pairing for them, right? Its my favorite, though I like others...
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
This is very good so far n_n

Oh, and Naruto's moms name was 'Kushina'

And I think that Minato liked Ramen...

Anyway, I just thought I'd point that out n_n'
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
Obito's birthday is Feb. 10th. I just thought's I'd tell you )

Very good story so far! :D
Gods fallen little angel chapter 11 . 10/30/2007
I LOVE YOU WHO! * falls to the floor and foams at the mmouth* * ; *hopes that you throw your shirt and bra at her* you know i'm only acting this way because i love you .~ MWA!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 8/21/2007
cool
H.E. Gray chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
Great story - the characterisation is built up really well. It'll be interesting to see exactly how the teamwork develops with the group. Hope you update soon. :)
KashiHime chapter 11 . 11/26/2006
Dead Uchiha-

-Normally I would put up you real name but you don't state it! Anyway, this is one of my favorite stories, so please update quickly! I don't care if its beta-ed or not, I like finding the mistakes my self!

Comments-

-Um, somewhere in one of your 'rants' you complained about the whole Sasuke being able to tell the Naruto clone's apart in "The Valley Of The End" (or whatever it's called), messing up "The Day". Well, you didn't say if his sharingon (sp?) was complete, if it's not, then it makes sense that he can't tell them apart, because in the anime it gets completed about halfway through the fight.

-I just noticed, in chapter nine (can't remember the title) you wrote. . .He’d barley even begun to heal the wound. . .Well, BARLEY is a grain so I guess you meen 'barely' (sp?).

-I really like the maltipul (sp?) personality thing.

Sugestions-

-Having them all have to move into Obito's house, and fixing it up to match their tastes, further making poor Obito's life confusing! Heehee!

-I like drama, so I keep daydreaming about this- stuff like Obito not getting Sasuke to eat or stop stabing himself without Naruto's help, or him not being to able to sleep calmly on his own (and you can take that however you want, if you catch my drift), stuff like that.

-I would like to see Rin in there somewhere.

Questions-

-Um. . . What's with Sasuke not living where he's suposed to live and staying in a loft that was Obito's and what-all? (Major HUH? there)

-You killed off KAKASHI! I'm nicknamed after him! (all my friends are nicked after caracters by a Nauto fanatis, long storie don't ask)

-How does Sakura's Mom react? (I'm suprised, normaly I hate Sakura)

-What dose AU mean please? I also don't know what uke and dango are either! ( makes pouty face and hopes you will explain, pwitty pwease?)

-There was something else but I can't remember what!

WOW- this is really damn long!

~Annie~
FloofWolfe chapter 11 . 11/1/2006
You. Are. My. SAVIOR! And here I though there weren't going to be any decent fics with SasxNaru pairing and Obito in them. Although I could have sworn to the devil that Sasuke wasn't going to tell them about his 'problem'. I figured that Naruto would find out later when they got closer, or Obito would notice that he was hiding something from them when he was talking and put him in a hold (like Kakashi does at first) and reveil the cuts.
weridness chapter 9 . 5/17/2006
it was a good chapter
LifeAndTimesOfCake chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
Please don't tell me that this has been abandoned! I really loves it! Like giant UBER-CAKE!
Shiro ownz u all chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
Good story...can't wait to see how it progresses
Smurf master of poke no jutsu chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke!

I need more! I NED IT!

Please? Even if its just a short little two paragraph filler chapter like i did with from the floppy called subversive...

*puppy dog eyes*